Which is your least favorite?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

RazzMaDazz
Location: A state where we have a lot of beach front property, a lot of douche-bags, and a lot of weed

Re: Which is your least favorite?

Post by RazzMaDazz »

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Not everything in romance is about the sex, which you sir seem to think it is.
When I said "He has no idea what he is doing" I didn't mean in sex
Hisao as a person is a just an idiot
but that's a rule majority of vn protagonists are idiots
Well sometimes he can be smart and some times he can be a complete moron but hey that's normal I know I have done probably as many stupid things as I've done smart in my life, like assuming you were talking about sex when the two things you said above and below "He has no idea what he is doing" seemed to be referencing such and set the tone of your entire post.
Its in the math people
Image = Lilly is the #1 Waifu in history
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Sea wrote:That got dark quickly, and what do have against the master of romance?
If you look at Hisao he only gets one girl at a time and is not actually the pimp everyone thinks he is.
Also in all of those times he has no idea what he is doing and is an idiot.
If anything he's the master of awkward virgin sex.

EDIT well now I know I hate Hisao the most
Hisao's not a pimp, gigolo play gets you killed remember? Isn't that right Makoto?
http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/image/ ... o_dead.jpg
*urk*
See? Anywhoo.

Also, "those times he has no idea what he is doing and is an idiot" so being a human being? Oh, I'm sorry you must be that one person who's more perfect than perfection.
And "he's the master of awkward virgin sex". No shit, because most sex for virgins on both parties is awkward.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Overwatch_Elite

Post by Overwatch_Elite »

Steinherz wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Sea wrote:That got dark quickly, and what do have against the master of romance?
If you look at Hisao he only gets one girl at a time and is not actually the pimp everyone thinks he is.
Also in all of those times he has no idea what he is doing and is an idiot.
If anything he's the master of awkward virgin sex.

EDIT well now I know I hate Hisao the most
Hisao's not a pimp, gigolo play gets you killed remember? Isn't that right Makoto?
*urk*
See? Anywhoo.

Also, "those times he has no idea what he is doing and is an idiot" so being a human being? Oh, I'm sorry you must be that one person who's more perfect than perfection.
And "he's the master of awkward virgin sex". No shit, because most sex for virgins on both parties is awkward.
We can argue all night but I still think Hisao is an idiot and I'm sticking to my opinion.

Also I know we all do stupid things but I really don't like the way Hisao acts in some scenes
Just my opinion
Katawa Shoujo Image
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Also I know we all do stupid things but I really don't like the way Hisao acts in some scenes
I'm sure you don't.

I don't like the way any characters acts in all of their scenes. They all have moments of being unlikable, some more than others. It doesn't mean they're idiots though.
Not Dead Yet
Overwatch_Elite

Oddball wrote:
I'm sure you don't.

I don't like the way any characters acts in all of their scenes. They all have moments of being unlikable, some more than others. It doesn't mean they're idiots though.
I just personally don't like Hisao and think he is idiotic is all

Of course I didn't play KS for Hisao
Just answering the op's question
Katawa Shoujo Image
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Post by Hans PK »

All of the characters are unlikable some of the time, as Oddball has so kindly pointed out, which, in a possibly ironic way, makes me like them more. It serves to illustrate that the characters are fundamentally flawed as human beings and typically makes them more believable, less characters and more humans, and I believe the devs have generally done a good job.

That said, however, some of the characters are unlikable all of the time. By "some", I mean "one". More specifically, take AM's hate speech, modify the first line with "since I first read KS" instead of "began to live", replace all references to circuitry with more appropriate statements about cells or DNA, and replace all references to humans or "YOU" with "Kenji", and you'll get the rest of my thoughts on the matter. If you can't be assed; I do not like Kenji.
What is there left to say?
Overwatch_Elite

Hans PK wrote:All of the characters are unlikable some of the time, as Oddball has so kindly pointed out, which, in a possibly ironic way, makes me like them more. It serves to illustrate that the characters are fundamentally flawed as human beings and typically makes them more believable, less characters and more humans, and I believe the devs have generally done a good job.

That said, however, some of the characters are unlikable all of the time. By "some", I mean "one". More specifically, take AM's hate speech, modify the first line with "since I first read KS" instead of "began to live", replace all references to circuitry with more appropriate statements about cells or DNA, and replace all references to humans or "YOU" with "Kenji", and you'll get the rest of my thoughts on the matter. If you can't be assed; I do not like Kenji.
Everyone thinks I'm weird for hating on Hisao but it's my turn to call you guys out how could you hate on Kenji??? He's like the best friend a man could have! :(
Katawa Shoujo Image
RazzMaDazz
Location: A state where we have a lot of beach front property, a lot of douche-bags, and a lot of weed

Post by RazzMaDazz »

Hans PK wrote:All of the characters are unlikable some of the time, as Oddball has so kindly pointed out, which, in a possibly ironic way, makes me like them more. It serves to illustrate that the characters are fundamentally flawed as human beings and typically makes them more believable, less characters and more humans, and I believe the devs have generally done a good job.

Come on kenji can be a cock block at times but he isn't that bad, welp personal opinion I guess.
Its in the math people
Image = Lilly is the #1 Waifu in history
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Post by Hans PK »

Again, everyone has flaws, and I suppose that one of mine is to exaggerate my dislike of Kenji. I don't actually hate him that much, but, to me, he is still too annoying to be forgiven for everything that he's done. I get that he's there to relieve the tension, or, in one case, add to it, but his hit-and-miss scale heavily favors the latter side. Almost every scene he's in turns into a sort of one-contestant speed-clicking competition.
What is there left to say?
Dream

Post by Dream »

Kenji's only crime is being (unnattended) mentally-ill person who is happy to have found a friend/ally and not having Lilly levels of social grace. It's worth noting that the one thing we can be sure he is aware of (Hisao's relationship with feminist x), he is supportive of Hisao even if feminists are his greatest enemy.

I can't contribute to the topic yet because i haven't finished KS, but as of now i think i would have to add either Nomiya or Act1 Shizune (She's cool the rest of the time). Emi has her terrible moments too.

The person i see most likely to commit a crime would be Kenji due to his delusions, anything from petty theft to murder.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Qchan

Post by Qchan »

Nomiya is my least favorite for acting like hisao.

Kenji would steal anything and (Probably) commit any crime...He even (Probably) killed hisao
Overwatch_Elite

Qchan wrote:Nomiya is my least favorite for acting like hisao.

Kenji would steal anything and (Probably) commit any crime...He even (Probably) killed hisao
Acting like Hisao?
Nomiya isn't an idiot he's just a creep
A very creepy creep
The kind of creep you hide kids from
But still nothing like Hisao (I don't think? Unless you care to elaborate)
Katawa Shoujo Image
Qchan

Post by Qchan »

Overwatch_Elite wrote:

Acting like Hisao?
A very creepy creep
I'm talking about the things Hisao does in Rin's route, He even says he feels bad for yelling at her like Nomiya does...Guess i should have worded that better
Overwatch_Elite

Qchan wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:

Acting like Hisao?
A very creepy creep
I'm talking about the things Hisao does in Rin's route, He even says he feels bad for yelling at her like Nomiya does...Guess i should have worded that better
Yeah I guess I see what you mean Nomiya can come of as a dick sometimes
Still a pretty chill guy I think
Katawa Shoujo Image
Dream

Post by Dream »

Honestly, i'm baffled at the idea that some people find Nomiya creepy. Certain emotion/face notwithstanding.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos