Is KS fandom dying?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aspen

Re: Is KS fandom dying?

Post by Aspen »

would you like it medium, medium rare or well done?
<!Delta_Kurshiva> man this surely will get better with a big helping of TRUE LOVE
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Aspen wrote:would you like it medium, medium rare or well done?
Well-done? Only poor scum who've never had better eat well-done steak. I take my meat rare, medium-rare for the sake of efficiency if it's cooked for a group.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Aspen

Post by Aspen »

*sends in a ticket to delta*
good choice sir
<!Delta_Kurshiva> man this surely will get better with a big helping of TRUE LOVE
lucc

Post by lucc »

Welp, I only heard about KS a week or so ago. I have no idea what these forums must've been like in their prime, but if new people are still hearing about it, there's still hope. So long as we are in this world, Katawa Shoujo, the girls and the feels will all live on in each of us. And that applies to everything.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

lucc wrote:Welp, I only heard about KS a week or so ago. I have no idea what these forums must've been like in their prime, but if new people are still hearing about it, there's still hope. So long as we are in this world, Katawa Shoujo, the girls and the feels will all live on in each of us. And that applies to everything.
You're the third new guy in the last (I want to say week but it's a little longer then that) little while. At the most I'd say KS fandom just isn't growing at the same rate but that just might be my positive attitude.
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

There has been alot of new blood recently.

Some may even regard me as "new" even though I joined this forum April last year, however, I did forget this site existed for a good while (coincidently enough roughly about a year haha) And there is alot faces that I don't recognise anymore only Oddball haha everyone else is pretty much new to me.
Fave Girls: Lilly >Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
Fave Misc. Characters: Akira>Miki>Yuuko>Misha>Nurse>Kenji>Nomiya>Hideaki>Jigoro
Fave Paths: Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
RazzMaDazz
Location: A state where we have a lot of beach front property, a lot of douche-bags, and a lot of weed

Post by RazzMaDazz »

MegaMoto wrote:
lucc wrote:Welp, I only heard about KS a week or so ago. I have no idea what these forums must've been like in their prime, but if new people are still hearing about it, there's still hope. So long as we are in this world, Katawa Shoujo, the girls and the feels will all live on in each of us. And that applies to everything.
You're the third new guy in the last (I want to say week but it's a little longer then that) little while. At the most I'd say KS fandom just isn't growing at the same rate but that just might be my positive attitude.
Well you can count me as the 4th.
Its in the math people
Image = Lilly is the #1 Waifu in history
Wildikdog

Post by Wildikdog »

RazzMaDazz wrote:
MegaMoto wrote:
Well you can count me as the 4th.
I guess i'm the fifth then.
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

New-blood party?
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Firewind wrote:New-blood party?
Blood? Hahaha. Blood? BLOODBLOODBLOODBLOODBLOOD!
(also, I love how if you type in "Blood for the Blood God Anime" the first picture is Misha Bathory)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
RazzMaDazz
Location: A state where we have a lot of beach front property, a lot of douche-bags, and a lot of weed

Post by RazzMaDazz »

Firewind wrote:New-blood party?
Sure, get a stereo and lots of bacon.
Its in the math people
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Bacon is gross, get some bananas instead. Or lemons. Let's stick to the canon. Or even better, bananas and lemons.
And stereo isn't hipster enough, get a cellphone with KS OST wubstep remixes.

By the way, I am kinda new guy too. And I plan to post here for a long time, even if I'll unwillingly post shit in the end. That counts as "alive fandom", right?
RazzMaDazz

Post by RazzMaDazz »

wazuzu wrote:Bacon is gross
BLASPHEMY :U
Its in the math people
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

How about some chocolate with french vanilla tea?

........what?
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Bacon is gross
Oh come on. You have to go with Bacon!

How else are you going to justify your fantasies about cannibalizing a traumatized orphan?
Not Dead Yet