Another Dumb Gender Swapping Story

WORDS WORDS WORDS

MegaMoto

Another Dumb Gender Swapping Story

Post by MegaMoto »

First off I couldn't think of a title is yea this is what you get and second when I first read KS I swore I would never write fan fiction for it ever. LOOK WHERE I AM NOW. I had this done and ready to go for a few hours before posting it but didn't post it write away because I was worried "what if I didn't spell something write, what if my Grammar is wrong what if characters aren't write" EXT. I ended up going through it way more times then I should have. So I'm posting this as a little preview of sorts and may go some serious revisions before moving forward depending on feedback. Moving on to the actual story. A brief summary: Kenji makes some bullshit potion and it turns Hisao into a girl" that's about it. A shout out to EyesOfLilly I hate you so much for convincing me to do this. :lol: . Alright let's jam. (One more thing this is my second time writing for others ever so yea, Oh and I have no proof reader so sorry for mistakes I may have missed or if something happened well I copied it from my word processor)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our story begins at a school called Yamaku which is in a small town somewhere in Japan. The school isn’t like most schools because most of the students are disabled. Yamaku is a school that allows the disabled to receive the same level of education as anyone else maybe even a higher quality. Everyone at the school has learned to deal with their problems in their own little ways. A few months ago a new student arrived by the name of Hisao Nakai after learning he had a serious heart condition. Hisao got roped into running with an energetic girl named Emi Ibarazaki every morning. Emi had no legs but she was still one of the fastest students on the school track team thanks to her prosthetic legs. As they spent more time together they fell in love. Their relationship wasn’t easy they had a lot of hard times but together they were able to work things out. This story is not that.

This story starts with a mad legally blind scientist known as Kenji Setou. Actually he’s not a scientist he’s just Hisao’s neighbor, he is mad though. Kenji for some reason or the other (probably a tragic story in its own right) feared women. Well not women but feminists. Kenji was a conspiracy theorist and he just knew the feminist were planning world domination and that if he didn’t do something he’d be left pizzaless in an unforgiving world. So all day every day Kenji fought the good fight making charts of all the data he collected. One day was different though because earlier that day Kenji came up with a wonderful idea.

A formula or potion if you will that would help him fight the feminists. The potion was supposed to make him invisible to all feminists by masking his sent or something, he hadn't worked out all the details yet. The problem was that Kenji didn’t know if this would work what if he made it poison by accident or something. He couldn’t test it on himself and he wouldn’t want to risk getting close to a feminist if there was a chance it wouldn’t work. Then he remembered his best friend Hisao. Hisao had started a relationship with the legless wonder against his warnings. Kenji knew Hisao also liked to hang out with known feminist spies like the student council so he should be able to get his results fast. Yes Hisao is the perfect test subject for my potion Kenji thought.

Kenji poured some of the formula from a vial into a glass, his only glass since he usually drank things manly style and headed to his door slowly unlocking his many locks. After ten minutes or so (he wasn’t keeping track) Kenji got the door open. He walked briskly across the hall to Hisao’s door and gave a quick knock. Kenji heard some movement inside the room and then the door opened.

Hisao looked foggy through his thick glasses or maybe it was just his eyes. “Hisao my man, how’s it going?” Kenji said giving him a big smile.

“Kenji I don’t have any yen to lend you alright and I don’t have time for one of your crazy rants I have to get ready for a date.” Hisao declared.

Perfect he has a date tonight Kenji thought. “Nah man no rants I don’t rant what are you talking about, maybe the feminists are getting to you. Anyway I just came here to ask if you’d like to try this new soda I bought from the store.” Kenji explained. He had to lie; Hisao would never volunteer to test something vital to the cause.

“If I try it will you leave me alone?” Hisao moaned obviously impatient.

“Yea, man just thought I’d share you know since I never paid you back for the pizza.” Kenji said pushing his glasses up as they slid down his nose.

“Don’t remind me.” Hisao grabbed the drink form Kenji’s hand and drank it all in one go. “Ugh it taste’s terrible and it’s flat why would you buy that? Never mind I have to go.” Hisao exclaimed grabbing some sort of bag before rushing out of his room and down the hall.

Kenji waited a few minutes to follow him.
Continues
Last edited by MegaMoto on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MegaMoto

Re: Another Dumb Gender Swapping Story

Post by MegaMoto »

The fresh air hit Hisao’s face as he exited the boy’s dorm and began the walk to the girl’s dorm. The sun hung low in the air; it would be dark before he got back. The taste of Kenji’s disgusting and flat soda lingered in his mouth like bile. As he walked he thought he saw the shadow of someone following him but when he turned around to check no one was there. He picked up the pace anyway jogging the rest of the way to the dorm. He quickly made his way to his girlfriend Emi’s room and knocked on the door. She opened it quickly with a big smile on her face.

She wasn't wearing her school uniform but instead a pair of pajamas. They were blue (her favorite color) and looked to be made of silk. Hisao didn't bring any pajamas when he transferred to Yamaku so he just wore the standard uniform. The sight of Emi though had a risk of giving Hisao a heart attack, she looked so cute.

“Hisao you’re finally here what took you so long?” Emi grinned.

“I’m only a minute and a half late Emi and to answer your question Kenji happened.” Hisao replied.

“Oh him again what crazy thing did he have to say this time? Let me guess Hisao the feminists are really alien monster zombies and they are in high positions in big corporations and governments.” Emi joked mimicking Kenji and breaking into a laugh at the end.

“Actually he just wanted me to taste some disgusting soda he bought; anyway it’s not important I have the movie.” Hisao told her holding up the bag he brought.

A couple days ago Emi had managed to get her hand on one of those portable DVD players so Hisao went into the city the day before to rent a big dumb movie to watch. Apparently it was about some dude who had the ability to shape shift into anything he wanted but neither of them really cared about the movie. They had other things on the mind being teenagers and all.

They set the mini DVD player on the lamp post next to her bad so they could lie down on the bed and be comfortable. AND THAT IS THE ONLY REASON THEY DID IT. About halfway through the movie Hisao got a huge stomach ache and thought he might have to go to the bathroom. However as soon as he got up he collapsed to the floor. Emi immediately shoot up hoping this wasn’t a heart problem. When she saw he was clutching his stomach still instead of his heart she allowed her self to let go of a breath she didn't know she was holding. Emi was about to rush out to get help when Hisao started to glow. He was actually glowing with beams of light bursting out his eyes like spotlights and through his wide open mouth. The glow got brighter and brighter until Emi couldn't even see Hisao anymore and had to close her eyes.

After waiting a few minutes Emi opened her eyes and looked down to where Hisao was, or had been because now there was a girl there. The girl looked about as old as Emi and had long brown hair with an antenna like thing sticking out above the rest like Hisao. She also had the same soft brown eyes as Hisao and… You see where this going?

“Ugh damn what was in that soda Kenji?” The girl asked to her self.
And that was when realization hit Emi like a runaway train. The girl was Hisao something had turned him into a girl just like all those creepy anime she knew existed but NEVER watched herself (except that one time).

“N..No W…way.” Emi stuttered.

“What’s wrong Emi?” Girl Hisao asked.

Emi handed Hisao a mirror that wasn’t lying to far away and handed it to Hisao. Now as you can imagine he freaked out. Remember those screams you swore you heard a couple weeks ago? That was actually Hisao you could here him all the way in America he (or I guess we should be going by she now) screamed so loud. Emi meanwhile just stared in stunned silence.

After two straight minutes of screaming Emi realized there was only one thing she could do. She grabbed Hisao by the collar of her shirt and slapped her. Hisao stopped her screams and started crying. Emi slapped her again but this time he didn’t stop so Emi continued to slap Hisao for a few minutes until there was a knock on the door. They both froze in an instant. It was probably the dorm manager coming to see what all the noise was about. Hisao and Emi looked at each other; they had to come up with a plan quick.
TO BE CONTINUED!
Last edited by MegaMoto on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

This wasn't a bad read, and I knew the potion plot point was interesting, (more interesting than my idea atm lol).

If I have one crticism, it's that you need to space your sentances to paragraphs. Having one big wall of of text can be offputting to the reader (as well as difficult to continue if they took a break etc.) so you may want to fix that after ever 3 or so sentences should be fine. there was a few minor typos but nothing too serious (except when you missed the "r" in shirt :lol: )

other than that it was a great read and hope you do more of it soon :)
Fave Girls: Lilly >Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
Fave Misc. Characters: Akira>Miki>Yuuko>Misha>Nurse>Kenji>Nomiya>Hideaki>Jigoro
Fave Paths: Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

EyesOfLilly wrote:This wasn't a bad read, and I knew the potion plot point was interesting, (more interesting than my idea atm lol).

If I have one crticism, it's that you need to space your sentances to paragraphs. Having one big wall of of text can be offputting to the reader (as well as difficult to continue if they took a break etc.) so you may want to fix that after ever 3 or so sentences should be fine. there was a few minor typos but nothing too serious (except when you missed the "r" in shirt :lol: )

That spacing thing is probably do to the copy paste I did from the word processor I'll try to fix that. Sorry about typos will fix that to.
Last edited by MegaMoto on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

MegaMoto wrote:
EyesOfLilly wrote:This wasn't a bad read, and I knew the potion plot point was interesting, (more interesting than my idea atm lol).

That spacing thing is probably do to the copy paste I did from the word processor I'll try to fix that.
Ahh! I see, now there's spacing it looks A LOT better.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

She grabbed Hisao by the collar of her shit
GOOD JOB ME WAY TO GO. :lol: . Will do better next time promise.
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

MegaMoto wrote:
She grabbed Hisao by the collar of her shit
GOOD JOB ME WAY TO GO. :lol: . Will do better next time promise.
You finally noticed I did point it out but pretty subtle like.. ah well you got to it eventually haha
Dumanios

Post by Dumanios »

Just from the title, I felt like I needed to read this.

While there are a few punctuation issues (more noticeable in the first few paragraphs), it's still a fun read.

Oh, I'm imagining Hisao's response is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oghBXKHWcyw