Steinherz

Re: Birthday!

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Happy (24th) Birthday Hanako
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/1722.png
Aww, I love that!

Another nominee for best b-day song ever.

Nice. :lol:

This one would be terrible for Hanako but...
Oh please, Hanako seems like the kind of girl who'd love Voltaire.
She'd probably understand it's a joke (that being said, I've played that song during my own birthday parties and my family's/friend's birthdays as well)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Happy birthday Hanako.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

This seems relevant to Hanako's birthday:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

I like you, Hanako.

Have a happy birthday!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:This seems relevant to Hanako's birthday:
...Wat.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I'm thinking a nice, quiet birthday dinner out with Hanako and Lilly would be in order. No big party, or fuss. At most, maybe a small cake. Hopefully that would minimize the shock of people making a big deal out of the event.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

Me thinks at this age (depending on what route/ending you got) Hanako would be able to handle a large group of people.
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

kinda busy with a few things at the moment but I would kick myself up and down the street if I didn't at least attempt to congratulate Hanako on her 24th birthday so Happy Birthday Hanako!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Its sad how time flies. I've only known about the VN for less than a year and everyone's already grown up. To be honest, I still think of them as just old enough to start college.
MegaMoto wrote:Me thinks at this age (depending on what route/ending you got) Hanako would be able to handle a large group of people.

Probably. But I think she'd still prefer a small, intimate gathering. I'm thinking the three of them would go to Lilly's fancy restaurant for dinner.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

See you in November topic (If I'm not forgetting someone).
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:This seems relevant to Hanako's birthday:
...Wat.
I shouldn't find that funny. Yet I still do

Wtf is wrong with me
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

simmr001 wrote:Wtf is wrong with me
Robin. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Xanatos wrote:
..you have no idea.

why do you think I left for a month? Robin and me had to go repaint a hallway we wrecked in a fight we had.

We also had our toaster ran over, two phones destroyed and a burned out vita battery.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

simmr001 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
..you have no idea.

why do you think I left for a month? Robin and me had to go repaint a hallway we wrecked in a fight we had.

We also had our toaster ran over, two phones destroyed and a burned out vita battery.
What was the fight about?

And why the fuck was a toaster in the road?
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

[/quote]

What was the fight about?

And why the fuck was a toaster in the road?[/quote]

We don't know. One of us threw it it out the corridor window? We just brought it taking it home when we had the fight .

Robin struggles with tone, I struggle understanding and conveying appropriate tone. So we generally avoid sarcasm unless we ask. Next door decided to start taking early morning paint sessions and use his speaker system as an alarm so we had no sleep for three days. We bought a toaster because the old one fried the multi wall socket and the vita battery. We got into the halls and robin made a comment that was actually a concern about our future, but I thought was a sarcastic comment about our neighbour about "competing for noise". I responded with a sarcastic comment about her condition and her lack of noise in day to day (I was tired, I was frustrated with our neighbour) and we both blew up at each other.

Only cleared it up when the university made us clear up the art kids supplies and pay for new ones( also got him a fm radio alarm, we had too whitewash a wall, a window pane, strip paint off a window, and while we were their resolve the fight. In exchange we wernt kicked by the uni and they'd close the matter without outside intervention.

on the plus side we got some decent sleep, the neighbour is more considerate and we are actually considering renting a place together rather than have university accommodations and a single bed