what if there was a kenji ending 2

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ubergeneral

what if there was a kenji ending 2

Post by ubergeneral »

people like the kenji ending. Who knew?

But here is a thought. What if closer to the end there was another kenji end. This time it turns out that his conspiracy was right and woman ARE taking over the world.

It would be funny.

however i'm not sure if this would be a good end or bad end....
heavenwrath

Re: what if there was a kenji ending 2

Post by heavenwrath »

Sounds like a bad end. I really just don't think that advertising someone's ideas of a feminist conspiracy coming true (even if it is a work of fiction and a theory made by a ..... well freak) would be a positive thing. It may be amusing to see all the girls you could have gotten with initiate this conspiracy.

Rating of idea- 6/10
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

So... I guess nobody else thinks Kenji's ending and his feminist conspiracy theory are just an elaborate joke the devs are making about themselves? 'Cause y'know... Kenji is a puppet on their strings... and with the tone they've set in act one I wouldn't be surprised if each path in the final game is centered around the gradual empowerment of its heroine... His chauvinism (in both its male and Japanese nationalist flavors) seems oddly out of place within that framework, doesn't it?

Post by Guest »

From the looks of it there is going to be a Kenji end for each act or segment to make sure you aren't off the track for any of the main routes. That's at least the way I see it heading.
Cody8977897

Post by Cody8977897 »

I would join the girls. Screw Kenji. I may still have a chance with them if I give up.
I can see the future but know not what is to come...
I know who I am, yet not who I will be...
minkus

Post by minkus »

At the end of every act if you don't get a girl route, Kenji takes you on a picnic.

Every time it seems you might survive, and then it gets worse.

The last one wouldn't be an actual picnic, Kenji would accidently kill you before he could ask if you were manly enough to join him.

Kenji: I wear a hat now.
callmeemo

Post by callmeemo »

Kenji slipped a little something extra to your whiskey when you weren't looking. The dark smirk on his face was the last thing you ever saw; his last words to you, "You and me, Hisao. We'll stop the feminists, and you'll be the hero of men everywhere."

The revolt took only days to organize. Hisao's death rallied the men to battle the feminist conspiracy, a true martyr. Under Kenji's leadership, he ordered (mainly from inside his pillow fort) his manly army to victory, quickly establishing his new order of men, the AFL (Anti-Feminist League). The feminists would not be down for long, however, as Shizune had other plans...
Last edited by callmeemo on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"From far away, it looks like someone vomited a herd of butterflies on the wall."
disturbedthoughts

Post by disturbedthoughts »

callmeemo wrote:Kenji slipped a little something extra to your whiskey when you weren't looking. The dark smirk on his face was the last thing you ever saw; his last words to you, "You and me, Hisao. We'll stop the feminists, and you'll be the hero of men everywhere."

The revolt took only days to organize. Hisao's death rallied the men to battle the feminist conspiracy, a true martyr. Under Kenji's leadership, he ordered (mainly from inside his pillow fort) his manly army to victory, quickly establishing his new order of men, the AFL (Anti-Feminist League). The feminists not be down for long, however, as Shizune had other plans...
ROFLMAO Excellent! :D
Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is know you will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is knowing that you should try not to be an idiot NOW.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

I can just imagine a battle hardened Shizune with a scar across her face and an eye patch. Wearing some guerrilla commander clothes. Seriously though, the rise and fall of Kenji's manly empire would make for an epic story. Perhaps Hisao's death would only have to be faked. Perhaps he would be kept alive in secret by Kenji, as his ace in the hole should something happen. The "martyr's" second coming would be enough to rally the manly men once more. Shizune somehow knows of this, and leads a crack commando team (the KS heroines) to spring him out. Hisao becomes the feminist's 'inside man', literally. And they eventually take down the oppressive manly regime. Hell this could be another game. Throughout the rebellion and uprising you can make choices to get with any of the girls.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
callmeemo

Post by callmeemo »

That was all I could think of when you said eye-patch.
"From far away, it looks like someone vomited a herd of butterflies on the wall."
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

... that isn't far off from what I'm thinking.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.