Recommend a VN

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Flutterz

Re: Recommend a VN

Post by Flutterz »

OtakuNinja wrote:But then there is always someone who'll ask what you were doing/looking at. :lol:
Well it depends on who is around you - I doubt strangers will care enough to ask. :P
Completed VNs: VNDB
Currently Reading: ef- a fairy tale of the two
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Flutterz wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:But then there is always someone who'll ask what you were doing/looking at. :lol:
Well it depends on who is around you - I doubt strangers will care enough to ask. :P
Strangers will stare at me instead. Especially those old ladies who never seem to smile at anyone below 30. :lol:

Btw, it's my one year anniversary on the forums. :D
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Tsermo

Post by Tsermo »

Congratulations, OtakuNinja.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Thanks. :)

I'm finally alone so it's time to play LB. :D
Flutterz

Post by Flutterz »

OtakuNinja wrote:Thanks. :)

If I didn't know any better I'd say that's kinky. :lol:
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Flutterz wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Thanks. :)

If I didn't know any better I'd say that's kinky. :lol:
Oh you... :lol:
Flutterz

Post by Flutterz »

Some slightly more concrete news about an Angel Beats VN has come out. :D After being told that we'll know more in the summer we've been told that we'll know even more after it. :P

http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.org/201 ... a-ann-com/
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Have you tried Oreimo yet?
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

If Clannad the VN is as good as the show then that. It's pretty go either way.
marian11

Post by marian11 »

Soooo here I am again.Some months ago I asked for a VN similar to KS and you guys gave me Yume Miru Kusuri.THANK YOU.I loved this VN.I still have the Nekoko route left but I'll finish it soon since summer vacation just started for me.Aeka is my favourite and her route gave me a LOT of feels.

And so after I finish Nekoko's route I will need another VN to play.So can anyone recommend me a VN similar to Katawa Shoujo and/or Yume Miru Kusuri? It should have good art style,a good soundtrack and preferably H-scenes.(Call me dirty if you will. xD)

Thank you in advance. :)
Fzero100

Post by Fzero100 »

marian11 wrote:Soooo here I am again.Some months ago I asked for a VN similar to KS and you guys gave me Yume Miru Kusuri.THANK YOU.I loved this VN.I still have the Nekoko route left but I'll finish it soon since summer vacation just started for me.Aeka is my favourite and her route gave me a LOT of feels.

And so after I finish Nekoko's route I will need another VN to play.So can anyone recommend me a VN similar to Katawa Shoujo and/or Yume Miru Kusuri? It should have good art style,a good soundtrack and preferably H-scenes.(Call me dirty if you will. xD)

After I played Yume miru kusuri I played g-senjou no maou and I loved it. Although I wouldn't say they're similar, g-senjou is a great VN.
Flutterz

Post by Flutterz »

OtakuNinja wrote:Have you tried Oreimo yet?
Nope, I'm slowly making my way through Umineko Chiru - this time slowly because Persona 4 is eating up a ton of my time. :lol:
marian11 wrote:Soooo here I am again.Some months ago I asked for a VN similar to KS and you guys gave me Yume Miru Kusuri.THANK YOU.I loved this VN.I still have the Nekoko route left but I'll finish it soon since summer vacation just started for me.Aeka is my favourite and her route gave me a LOT of feels.

If H-scenes are a necessity, then: Cross Channel, Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo, G-Senjou no Maou or School Days all share some themes with Yume Miru Kusuri, but if you can live without H-scenes (which can be hard, I know) then the usual suggestion of Ever17, Steins;Gate, Clannad and Little Busters! stands. :D
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

A couple of years ago I first stumbled upon a mention of some upcoming Visual Novel called Katawa Shoujo.
That was on the blog of Piro from Megatokyo.

So maybe it's appropriate that I recommend his upcoming Visual Novel here...
It's already funded, including all stretch goals save for the "excessively romantic content" (which is the best euphemism for H-scenes I've heard to date), but I think that goal was intentionally set so high it wouldn't be reached ^_^

The interesting thing about this VN is that you don't choose which girl your protagonist will end up with - you choose which character wou want to play the story as, and right now there will be a whooping seven major and six minor characters to choose from.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
marian11

Post by marian11 »

Oh and I also forgot to add that I want the VN to give me feels.Call me a masochist if you like xD
Flutterz

Post by Flutterz »

marian11 wrote:Oh and I also forgot to add that I want the VN to give me feels.Call me a masochist if you like xD
Then scratch School Days. :P Although I guess if you're a masochist you'll be able to relate to the characters better...