Manly Picnic
2%

Total votes: 447

Xanatos

Re: POLL: First girl you went for

Post by Xanatos »

CFC Kyle wrote:I went for Lilly first because my gf is pretty much her clone :D
Rub it in, why don't you. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
moneychex

Post by moneychex »

Was going for Hanako but ended up with Emi.
COMPLETED (In Order): Emi, Hanako
UP NEXT (In Order): Rin, Lilly, Shizune
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

moneychex wrote:Was going for Hanako but ended up with Emi.
Same here...Ended up with Kenji a few times in between. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
moneychex wrote:Was going for Hanako but ended up with Emi.
Same here...Ended up with Kenji a few times in between. :lol:
Isn't that what happened to most people? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Tabris

Post by Tabris »

I went in blind and ended up with Emi. Not a bad route by any means, and it did motivate me to start running. Second time through I went for Lilly :3
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Tabris wrote:I went in blind and ended up with Emi. Not a bad route by any means, and it did motivate me to start running. Second time through I went for Lilly :3
So you'd probably ship Lilly and Emi, right?

You seem to be one of the few who actually went for Emi instead of getting her by accident the first time. :lol:
Tabris

Post by Tabris »

Oh no I got Emi by accident :P
I just chose the options that I myself would have done and ended up with her. Though after playing the first act I liked Lilly the most.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Tabris wrote:Oh no I got Emi by accident :P
I just chose the options that I myself would have done and ended up with her. Though after playing the first act I liked Lilly the most.
Eh, better than what I did. I played the first time specifically making choices to avoid actually locking into any one route because I like to see the default endings. :lol: Turns out this one was a picnic.
Tabris

Post by Tabris »

Xanatos wrote:Eh, better than what I did. I played the first time specifically making choices to avoid actually locking into any one route because I like to see the default endings. :lol: Turns out this one was a picnic.
I've yet to get the picnic. I think I'll leave it until last, or maybe not at all :lol:
Mranth0ny62

Post by Mranth0ny62 »

lilly.

I haven't finished the game yet, I did lilly, hanako and I'm doing emi, I'm still on act 2 but I find it boring, and the girl don't really interest me to be honest but I'll give a shoot
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Tabris wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Eh, better than what I did. I played the first time specifically making choices to avoid actually locking into any one route because I like to see the default endings. :lol: Turns out this one was a picnic.
I've yet to get the picnic. I think I'll leave it until last, or maybe not at all :lol:
You cannot call yourself a KS fan without joining the manly picnic at least once. :P
Tabris

Post by Tabris »

Xanatos wrote: You cannot call yourself a KS fan without joining the manly picnic at least once. :P
I guess I'll do it last then :P Still got to finish Hanako, then do Rin and Shizune.
MrZAP

Post by MrZAP »

I didn't really know how the selection worked, so I was thinking "Lilly, Rin, and Shizune are the most interesting sounding. Let's see if I get them." I ended up with Emi. :P Not very well-versed in VNs, so I was unfamiliar with the format. Emi's route was great, though. After that I went for Hanako, and decided to just do them in order.
lostend1

Post by lostend1 »

Went for Emi first as by the structure of the chapter it is really hard not to go for her if you want to run. There is no option to exercise and go after another girl so I was fallowing doctor orders.
CFC Kyle
Location: Why do you wanna know? YOU GONNA STALK ME, PUNK?! Okay, I'm in Britain.

Post by CFC Kyle »

lostend1 wrote:Went for Emi first as by the structure of the chapter it is really hard not to go for her if you want to run. There is no option to exercise and go after another girl so I was fallowing doctor orders.
If you exercise it IS possible to get Shizune's route still, although it's quite difficult to do. You need to introduce yourself at the beginning, attack during the risk game to get a specific option in the next few choices, then when you're in the classroom you need to wait for Shizune and Misha, say yes to the nurse when he asks you if you'll try to exercise so you can get the exercise option, then side with Shizune against Lilly. If you do that, when you exercise if you choose to go for it you'll be thrown slightly off course into a Shizune section where assuming you don't die (because it is possible at that point) you'll get the choice to eat with Emi or eat with Shizune. Yes, it's very complicated.
I just love these quotes. Got a problem with that?!
Xanatos wrote:Everyone should be portrayed by Nicolas Cage.
ZXNova wrote:Comforting Misha will lead you to piercing the heavens.