Have you dated someone like any KS character?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Steinherz

Re: Have you dated someone like any KS character?

Post by Steinherz »

ArtisticAngel16 wrote:Though if I told him this he'd probably think I was crazy and way too obsessed with this game. D8 *shot*
Just tell him, the game isn't that bad :lol:
CFC Kyle wrote:I'm gonna slip you a coffee with Red Bull mixed in. Admittedly a combination like that would probably kill you within a few hours, but the results would be hilarious nonetheless :D
Someone at my college told me a story about someone who drank 5 Monster Megas and 3 Red Bulls. These were the guy's exact words "I can see colors, I haven't slept in 39 hours and I can't feel my heart. Either it's blown up, or beating constantly. Am I gonna die?" :lol:

Also, holy crap. I'm offline for one night and the Public discussion suddenly gains several more hits. Did we get some more new blood or something?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:Did we get some more new blood or something?
Seems like it. Wonder where they all came from...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
CFC Kyle
Location: Why do you wanna know? YOU GONNA STALK ME, PUNK?! Okay, I'm in Britain.

Post by CFC Kyle »

Steinherz wrote:
ArtisticAngel16 wrote:Though if I told him this he'd probably think I was crazy and way too obsessed with this game. D8 *shot*
CFC Kyle wrote:I'm gonna slip you a coffee with Red Bull mixed in. Admittedly a combination like that would probably kill you within a few hours, but the results would be hilarious nonetheless :D
Someone at my college told me a story about someone who drank 5 Monster Megas and 3 Red Bulls. These were the guy's exact words "I can see colors, I haven't slept in 39 hours and I can't feel my heart. Either it's blown up, or beating constantly. Am I gonna die?" :lol:

Also, holy crap. I'm offline for one night and the Public discussion suddenly gains several more hits. Did we get some more new blood or something?
I'm suffering from a spot of insomnia atm, I haven't slept in 37 hours :/ Maybe I'll try to break that record for longest period of time uninterrupted without sleep.
I just love these quotes. Got a problem with that?!
Xanatos wrote:Everyone should be portrayed by Nicolas Cage.
ZXNova wrote:Comforting Misha will lead you to piercing the heavens.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

CFC Kyle wrote:I'm suffering from a spot of insomnia atm, I haven't slept in 37 hours :/ Maybe I'll try to break that record for longest period of time uninterrupted without sleep.
You'll probably seriously damage your body doing that, I'd recommend against it.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

CFC Kyle wrote:
Steinherz wrote:

I'm suffering from a spot of insomnia atm, I haven't slept in 37 hours :/ Maybe I'll try to break that record for longest period of time uninterrupted without sleep.
There's a story about a guy who hasn't slept for 35 years...

And sleep deprivation records are no longer observed by anyone who matters. That said, it is quite possible to alter one's sleep cycle in various ways. I myself only sleep every other night. Granted, the first week required extreme amounts of coffee...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Dream

Post by Dream »

ArtisticAngel16 wrote:Dated? Nope. I'm oldfashioned, only had one boyfriend. =P Dating though? Yes, very much so. =P My boyfriend reminds me a lot of Emi to be honest. Granted not her hyperactiveness (I am much, much more hyper. Never give me caffiene, ever. DX) but everything else fits to a t. =P Though if I told him this he'd probably think I was crazy and way too obsessed with this game. D8 *shot*
He might also feel a bit uncomfortable on the emotional issues comparison.

On topic: I "dated" a friend who was a curious mixture of Emi, Hanako and Rin (with the grace of Lilly at times) things didn't end up very well i'm sad to say, 17 year old me being the main reason for that :(
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
CFC Kyle
Location: Why do you wanna know? YOU GONNA STALK ME, PUNK?! Okay, I'm in Britain.

Post by CFC Kyle »

Steinherz wrote:
CFC Kyle wrote:I'm suffering from a spot of insomnia atm, I haven't slept in 37 hours :/ Maybe I'll try to break that record for longest period of time uninterrupted without sleep.
You'll probably seriously damage your body doing that, I'd recommend against it.
Well its not voluntary if that's what you're wondering, my bodies like NAAAAHH you don't need sleep, who needs that shit right? Up to 50 hours now too :)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

CFC Kyle wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Well its not voluntary if that's what you're wondering, my bodies like NAAAAHH you don't need sleep, who needs that shit right? Up to 50 hours now too :)
Dude, get some sleep...Take a valium.
Tabris

Post by Tabris »

Nope, as I've never dated V_V
CFC Kyle

Post by CFC Kyle »

Tabris wrote:Nope, as I've never dated V_V
This'll cheer you up.
Tabris

Post by Tabris »

CFC Kyle wrote:
This'll cheer you up.
That was...interesting :lol:
MrZAP

Post by MrZAP »

Not had much chance to, but I always seem to fall for the girls who seem mostly like Lilly with a bit of Rin. Perhaps it wouldn't work very well, though, considering my Rin/Shizune/Hanako cross personality. :lol:
CFC Kyle

Post by CFC Kyle »

Tabris wrote:
CFC Kyle wrote:
This'll cheer you up.
That was...interesting :lol:
Always a good bit of Nigahiga cheers me up :) That or talking unicorns. Maybe I'm just high.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

CFC Kyle wrote:Always a good bit of Nigahiga cheers me up :) That or talking unicorns. Maybe I'm just high.
Or you're just a closet brony.
CFC Kyle

Post by CFC Kyle »

KeiichiO wrote:
CFC Kyle wrote:Always a good bit of Nigahiga cheers me up :) That or talking unicorns. Maybe I'm just high.
Or you're just a closet brony.
Dear lord no. I would sooner pour molten lava into my dick hole than call myself a brony.