Have you dated someone like any KS character?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

mateh1

Re: Have you dated someone like any KS character?

Post by mateh1 »

KeiichiO wrote:
mateh1 wrote:
KeiichiO wrote: Amazing, innit?
VERY..
I should try eating one.. :o
I wouldn't recommend it. They're just tasteless, empty calories. Also, two words: paper cuts. Trust me. I know from experience.
then what should I do with it? :(
Can you face your fears?
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

mateh1 wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:I wouldn't recommend it. They're just tasteless, empty calories. Also, two words: paper cuts. Trust me. I know from experience.
then what should I do with it? :(
Stare at it for hours until the message sinks in.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Inb4 Silentcook: You're talking about eating books.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
CFC Kyle
Location: Why do you wanna know? YOU GONNA STALK ME, PUNK?! Okay, I'm in Britain.

Post by CFC Kyle »

I'm currently with a blind girl right now actually
When I first heard about Katawa Shoujo I was a little skeptical going into it, but I went in with an open mind cos of some good
reviews and my god it was brilliant. When I met Lilly though it was like a crazy sense of Deja Vu :o my girlfriend isn't as well-bred
as Lilly, but she's pretty close. She's English as well so I guess that comes close to the Scottish side of Lilly. She's even blonde
with blue eyes :o
Needless to say, I went straight down the Lilly path first :mrgreen:
I just love these quotes. Got a problem with that?!
Xanatos wrote:Everyone should be portrayed by Nicolas Cage.
ZXNova wrote:Comforting Misha will lead you to piercing the heavens.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

CFC Kyle wrote:I'm currently with a blind girl right now actually
When I first heard about Katawa Shoujo I was a little skeptical going into it, but I went in with an open mind cos of some good
reviews and my god it was brilliant. When I met Lilly though it was like a crazy sense of Deja Vu :o my girlfriend isn't as well-bred
as Lilly, but she's pretty close. She's English as well so I guess that comes close to the Scottish side of Lilly. She's even blonde
...You suck. :(
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:...You suck. :(
He really does :(

We're just jealous, CFK. Don't mind us.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
CFC Kyle
Location: Why do you wanna know? YOU GONNA STALK ME, PUNK?! Okay, I'm in Britain.

Post by CFC Kyle »

Xanatos wrote:
CFC Kyle wrote:I'm currently with a blind girl right now actually
...You suck. :(
^^ She's really sweet, and she doesn't mind if I slip up and say something referring to vision, but I still feel bad about it :( I tried to get her to drink French Vanilla Black Tea but she didn't really take very well to it. Her reaction was funny though :D
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

CFC Kyle wrote:^^ She's really sweet, and she doesn't mind if I slip up and say something referring to vision, but I still feel bad about it :( I tried to get her to drink French Vanilla Black Tea but she didn't really take very well to it. Her reaction was funny though :D
Do tell?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
CFC Kyle

Post by CFC Kyle »

Steinherz wrote:
CFC Kyle wrote:^^ She's really sweet, and she doesn't mind if I slip up and say something referring to vision, but I still feel bad about it :( I tried to get her to drink French Vanilla Black Tea but she didn't really take very well to it. Her reaction was funny though :D
Do tell?
I actually only asked her if she wanted a cup of tea as a sort of prank/experiment to see how she'd take it and when she started drinking she looked really confused. She took another sip and her face sort of looked like this :S when I told her what it was afterwards she went all pouty and we laughed it off. It was cute :)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

CFC Kyle wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Do tell?
I actually only asked her if she wanted a cup of tea as a sort of prank/experiment to see how she'd take it and when she started drinking she looked really confused. She took another sip and her face sort of looked like this :S when I told her what it was afterwards she went all pouty and we laughed it off. It was cute :)
Ahh, I see (pun not intended).
Also, you're missing a badass on your sig. "anyone and everyone from Hellsing" :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

CFC Kyle wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Do tell?
...Once again, you suck. :lol: Slip her pure black coffee and see how that goes.
CFC Kyle

Post by CFC Kyle »

Xanatos wrote:
CFC Kyle wrote:
Steinherz wrote: Do tell?
...Once again, you suck. :lol: Slip her pure black coffee and see how that goes.
I'll have to let you know how that goes. Not sure how well she'll take being used for my tea and coffee experiments though! Muahahahaha!
ArtisticAngel16

Post by ArtisticAngel16 »

Dated? Nope. I'm oldfashioned, only had one boyfriend. =P Dating though? Yes, very much so. =P My boyfriend reminds me a lot of Emi to be honest. Granted not her hyperactiveness (I am much, much more hyper. Never give me caffiene, ever. DX) but everything else fits to a t. =P Though if I told him this he'd probably think I was crazy and way too obsessed with this game. D8 *shot*
Amydt

Post by Amydt »

I've never dated anyone like the KS characters, although I've liked a few girls who remind me of Lilly. One girl I liked for while was a lot like Shizune, which started to ebb on me after a while... >_>
CFC Kyle

Post by CFC Kyle »

ArtisticAngel16 wrote:Dated? Nope. I'm oldfashioned, only had one boyfriend. =P Dating though? Yes, very much so. =P My boyfriend reminds me a lot of Emi to be honest. Granted not her hyperactiveness (I am much, much more hyper. Never give me caffiene, ever. DX) but everything else fits to a t. =P Though if I told him this he'd probably think I was crazy and way too obsessed with this game. D8 *shot*
I'm gonna slip you a coffee with Red Bull mixed in. Admittedly a combination like that would probably kill you within a few hours, but the results would be hilarious nonetheless :D