Hyacinth [18+] (Lilly Neutral End) UPDATE 4/22

WORDS WORDS WORDS

pandaphil

Re: Hyacinth [18+] (Lilly Neutral End) UPDATE 4/22

Post by pandaphil »

That's the spirit! You'll never get good if you don't try.

I do a little writing myself, and while its not great, I at least get enough encouragement to keep at it. At least nobodies totally shot me down yet. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

God dammit, you got them fired up too. :)
Well this will be interesting to say the . Least
Markus Ramikin

Post by Markus Ramikin »

Very much looking forward to more of this. I'm curious what you have planned. I imagine Lilly would want to do something about her realization but I suspect I'm going to be disappointed if Hisao falls in with that, or at least too easily. The way you've described what he and Hanako have - it comes across as strong and genuine - it'd take a major pill of stupid to make him sabotage it, especially since they were together longer than with Lilly, and even more so if Lilly's just visiting. But, with the right circumstances... or perhaps you intend to work through Hanako and her insecurities? But Hanako's stronger now, and a nasty part of me would like to see Lilly put hope in Hanako's weakness, but fail miserably. "You've had your chance..." Then again, years and years of being Hanako aren't that easily reversed...

Ah well, I'm doing too much speculah. I'll have to wait and see. I just wanted to say, good work with the story. Can't wait for more.
Lilly=Emi=Hanako>Rin >>... ...

My stories are: here.
carrion_crow

Post by carrion_crow »

Interesting.....well, im pretty sure there will be conflict between hanako and Lily but i sincerely hope its not an extremely over the top one time argument like I've seen in a few other fics. This conflict seems like it would be more in depth and hopefully more of a major obstacle.
Akira=Miki>Lily>Emi>Rin>Hanako...........and shizune I guess
Vekter

Post by Vekter »

carrion_crow wrote:Interesting.....well, im pretty sure there will be conflict between hanako and Lily but i sincerely hope its not an extremely over the top one time argument like I've seen in a few other fics. This conflict seems like it would be more in depth and hopefully more of a major obstacle.
You'll see how things go eventually. I think it will more be a conflict with themselves and not against each other. Still working on that.
Lost In The Fire

Post by Lost In The Fire »

I look forward to seeing what exactly you work out, though I imagine the internal conflicts Lilly and Hanako will go through will be very hard to read.

So far this has been one of my favorite fanfics, so I am very interested in reading the rest.
Some one-shots.
He Didn't Listen - Hanako Bad End
Observations - OC POV
Mmmmm'yep.
Machoman

Post by Machoman »

Subbed
Kurara

Post by Kurara »

I eagerly await the upcoming drama. :D
NighthawK

Post by NighthawK »

A captivating story I should say. Even though I don't think that this won't end well (for one of them at least), I'm eagerly anticipating what happens next.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Akira>Lilly=Yuuko>Rin>Hanako>Shizune>Emi
WRXJoey

Post by WRXJoey »

I'll be keeping an eye on this 8)
Vekter

Post by Vekter »

I find it infinitely interesting and embarassing that people are still reading this and I still cannot write worth a damn.

90,000 hippies invaded my town this week. I will do what I can to hammer out a chapter (or a sideshot at least) after the Exodus.
Markus Ramikin

Post by Markus Ramikin »

All my brain absorbed was
Vekter wrote:I will [...] hammer out a chapter
Iamnotawishfulthinkeratall

Vekter

Post by Vekter »

Markus Ramikin wrote:All my brain absorbed was
Vekter wrote:I will [...] hammer out a chapter
Iamnotawishfulthinkeratall
Didn't mean to imply I would rush it, if that's what you're getting at. In fact, I've been working on iy off and on for a while. Big reason for the long gap is a few rewrites. Still trying to get a feel for the next chapter. Thanks for your patience, guys.
Markus Ramikin

Post by Markus Ramikin »

Oh, didn't mean to imply that either. :) Just saying, very much hoping to see this story continued.

Vekter

Post by Vekter »

As they say, all good things must come to an end.

The fandom feels like it's starting to peter off, and I'm afraid my love for KS is doing the same. Maybe I should replay the game, get a better feel for the characters. I think I'll do that, yeah.

When I started Hyacinth, the idea was to try and write Lilly's character a bit differently than it was in the game. I noticed a few subtle things I wanted to expand upon, so I made a loose concept and ran with it. Then I realized I'd written myself into a rut and my urge just completely died.

Hyacinth isn't going away, and neither am I. I'm shelving it for now, and I'll probably work on some other projects for the time being, including a few one shots. I need to get back into writing light-hearted stuff for a bit, I think. I'm not going to keep yanking on your guys' strings, but I'm not going to give up. Just, lately every time I sit down to write something pulls me away, or I just can't come up with anything good. I know none of you wanted to get an email and see me post, just to see me making more excuses and failing to deliver, but I really don't want to keep you guys hanging.

I'm going to finish this thing, one way or another. I just need to figure out how to do it and not let RL take over everything else.

EDIT: tl;dr story on hold, working on getting my spark back, gonna come back to this in a bit and get it finished.