Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

SirMax

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by SirMax »

heavenwrath wrote:If I'm not mistaken the number of votes since yesterday has increased by about 1200. Were there even that many registrations yesterday?
I smell hacks.
kobe

Post by kobe »

SirMax wrote:
heavenwrath wrote:If I'm not mistaken the number of votes since yesterday has increased by about 1200. Were there even that many registrations yesterday?
I smell hacks.
I smell scripts. and someone with too much time on their hands.
BUT that's no excuse for Rin dropping back to third place.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

You can vote even without being registered on the forums, which makes for a lot more possibilities to massage the results by sockpuppeting. That said, I can't even imagine why someone would want to do that. Massive boredom, maybe. :| It's not like this poll has any sort of significant impact on anything...
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Snicket

Post by Snicket »

oh, well that kinda makes it impossible to get an accurate poll then. If we could make it only open to registered members, then we could get an accurate. Then again its like Silentcook said, the pole holes no significance to anything
Despair Sensei

Post by Despair Sensei »

1) LILLY

2) RIN

3) SHIZUNE

4) HANAKO

5) EMI
Last edited by Despair Sensei on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

SirMax wrote:
I smell hacks.
It looks like all the characters except Hanako have had their votes increased by between 200 and 500 votes.

Now I can understand thinking Hanako is overrated, but this is more pathetic than raging over those retarded character battles on GameFAQs. It's not like it's going to change anyone's opinion of the girls.
Xander

Post by Xander »

Despair Sensei wrote:Its really hard choosing between the 5 lovely and fun to be around ladies, but as of Act 1, I'd have to place them thus:

1) LILLY

2) RIN

3) SHIZUNE

4) HANAKO

5) EMI
Yes go lily fans!
Last edited by Silentcook on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do NOT make a hugelong quote just to add a one-liner.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Snicket wrote:oh, well that kinda makes it impossible to get an accurate poll then. If we could make it only open to registered members, then we could get an accurate. Then again its like Silentcook said, the pole holes no significance to anything
That is true, but I was curious in what would the end result be. Now that this shit got hacked, it's kinda boring....
Siiiiigh....
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

abscess wrote:
Snicket wrote:oh, well that kinda makes it impossible to get an accurate poll then. If we could make it only open to registered members, then we could get an accurate. Then again its like Silentcook said, the pole holes no significance to anything
That is true, but I was curious in what would the end result be. Now that this shit got hacked, it's kinda boring....
The "end result" was the state of the poll before some idiot(s) started messing with it. There would have been very few new votes between now and when the full game comes out, and by that time any input on what girls you like and don't like will be moot.
rossmir01

Post by rossmir01 »

Rin in 1st place???! Wow.

Why do they need to hack the poll? It makes the whole poll worthless..
Now I'm bored....Aaargh
"I won't say 'See you tomorrow' because that would be like predicting the future, and I'm pretty sure I can't do that." -Rin
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

The poll has been subject to sockpuppetting for some time now, this was just the biggest and most obvious case.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
kobe

Post by kobe »

what the fuck has happened here, I mean, i like Rin the most, but this...this is MADNESS, not sparta, pure madness! this is an OUTRAGE! 41 percent?! c'mon...I urge the devs to make it so only registered members with at least 3 posts can vote or something like that. Nobody's gonna sockpuppet around that!
heehee..Rin is in first <3
minin00b

Post by minin00b »

lol.rin 2k vote.the poll is meaningless now.
I say 1+1=1000
Why no one trust me!!:(
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Now the only thing that we can tell from this poll is script kiddies love Rin.
delta
Feels Badman

Post by delta »

Spoilers, internet polls never mean anything.