Does your favourite heroine reflect yourself?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Lodin

Re: Does your favourite heroine reflect yourself?

Post by Lodin »

While I think I'm closest in personality to Lilly, who I adore - I liked Emi and Hanako more. The first brimming with energy I wish I could generate myself, and the other shares many common interests beyond making my heart swell.

It would be strange. I definitely feel pulled between the three of them. Which means Emi would probably win out as she's more forceful than the other two...
Yoishi

Post by Yoishi »

My favourite heroine is Rin and yes, I think I'm quite similar to her.

I always had trouble expressing myself in words. I really want to open up to the people I care most, but at the end I only end up lying to them, and to myself, thus hurting them at the end. Every day, I ask myself who I am, but it only gives me a headache. Even the closest person I have right now says that he doesn't understand me, and all I can say is that I don't understand me neither.

The reason why I like Rin so much is because I saw myself through her route. I cried with her, smiled with her, and when she had a break down during the art show, I was just so sad.

EDIT = Sorry for the necrobump
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Yoishi wrote:My favourite heroine is Rin and yes, I think I'm quite similar to her.

I always had trouble expressing myself in words. I really want to open up to the people I care most, but at the end I only end up lying to them, and to myself, thus hurting them at the end. Every day, I ask myself who I am, but it only gives me a headache. Even the closest person I have right now says that he doesn't understand me, and all I can say is that I don't understand me neither.

The reason why I like Rin so much is because I saw myself through her route. I cried with her, smiled with her, and when she had a break down during the art show, I was just so sad.

EDIT = Sorry for the necrobump
ah a rinster, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. little advice don't accept any chocolate. :P

also your avatar, aigis?

don't worry about the necrobump its preferred to new topics... i thinks
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Yoishi

Post by Yoishi »

YOUR KINDNESS IS FREAKING ME OUT.

Jokes aside, thank you for your welcome.
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Yoishi wrote:YOUR KINDNESS IS FREAKING ME OUT.

just prepping you for some of the regulars, im the resident feminist as you can see in my signature.

im always nice, ask anyone here
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Welcome, new member.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
wyrda78

Post by wyrda78 »

Xanatos wrote:

Welcome, new member.
Haha, I could pretty much relate to the guy in the first pic (well up until the sex scene, which was just a 'little' bit exaggerated) I was sort of sad that in Hanako's arc she only really had sex to stop Hisao from leaving her, because she though he would otherwise..
Yoishi

Post by Yoishi »

Xanatos wrote:

Welcome, new member.
I knew about the chocolate, but the gentleman dinosaur...

my sides are in orbit
Koi

Post by Koi »

We both wear a sleek pinstripe suit and offer advice. (Wait, she doesn't count?)
Fine. We are both too loud at times, enjoy sweets and try to hide how bad we feel. Wahaha~
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Yoishi wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Welcome, new member.
I knew about the chocolate, but the gentleman dinosaur...

my sides are in orbit
My girlfriend warned you. :lol:

He seems to have a habit of traumatizing me me a lot

My welcome to you
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

I think the characters changed me but I don't think anyone of them were like me although my friend has told me I have Rin like moments.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

MegaMoto wrote:I think the characters changed me but I don't think anyone of them were like me although my friend has told me I have Rin like moments.
"Sometimes I just don't have arms. I don't understand it." :wink:
Not Dead Yet
Walshy12238

Post by Walshy12238 »

Lilly being my favourite of the girls, doesn't seem similar to me or a reflection in any way really.. I guess I just find her personality appealing, regardless of any similarities or lack thereof
Lilly > Hanako=Emi > Shizune > Rin
ArtisticAngel16

Post by ArtisticAngel16 »

Oh, most certainly. I think Rin is pretty much every aspect of my personality now. The sarcasm, the not knowing how to express herself properly, the love of painting and artistic stuffs like that, and when she said "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!" I almost cried because I have thought that a lot. So yeah, Rin is win and she is the heroine I identified most with. =P
Amydt

Post by Amydt »

I definitely see myself in Hanako. I'm an extremely regretful and guilt-ridden person, I present myself to people in the way I don't really want, and I tend to over-analyze things other people do/say to me, like Hanako.
Oh, most certainly. I think Rin is pretty much every aspect of my personality now. The sarcasm, the not knowing how to express herself properly, the love of painting and artistic stuffs like that, and when she said "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!" I almost cried because I have thought that a lot. So yeah, Rin is win and she is the heroine I identified most with. =P
You're totally Rin. Ever since you pointed it out it's become more and more apparent. :D