44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

Eab1990

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by Eab1990 »

Rin's back to second place, eh?

My favorite, Emi, is still second-to-last though... And I'm pretty surprised with the lack of Misha support, given how many people wanted her to have a route.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Hanako is starting to lose her lead Rin and Lilly are catching up. Are people voting more then once? The states of dramatically changed since i last visited this thread.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Snicket wrote:Hanako is starting to lose her lead Rin and Lilly are catching up. Are people voting more then once? The states of dramatically changed since i last visited this thread.
You're allowed to switch your vote around, I believe.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Snicket wrote:Hanako is starting to lose her lead Rin and Lilly are catching up. Are people voting more then once? The states of dramatically changed since i last visited this thread.
I don't believe it is intended to allow more than one vote. If some people decided to, I'm sure they could diddle the numbers somehow.
Vote fraud; thats my only hope to explain how Emi only has a 20+ vote lead on Misha who is just a sidekick and doesn't even have a path of her own. :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
vaen

Post by vaen »

Bara wrote:
I don't believe it is intended to allow more than one vote. If some people decided to, I'm sure they could diddle the numbers somehow.
Vote fraud; thats my only hope to explain how Emi only has a 20+ vote lead on Misha who is just a sidekick and doesn't even have a path of her own. :mrgreen:
with people voting on what's their number 1 you can't help but see someone like emi have only the votes of the few hard core lolicons. after all, she never had a chance to completely develop as her archetype takes more time to get attached to normally and most of her scenes either weren't all that special or had Rin in them too.

I have good hopes for her in the final release though.
Bara

Post by Bara »

vaen wrote:with people voting on what's their number 1 you can't help but see someone like emi have only the votes of the few hard core lolicons. after all, she never had a chance to completely develop as her archetype takes more time to get attached to normally and most of her scenes either weren't all that special or had Rin in them too.

Isn't that what lolis want? Arrested development? :twisted:
Emi's path writer pretty much said in other posts that she isn't in Act 1 much because she plain is not involved in the festival except as a visitor hanging out. I imagine she will be seen around the track in the finished product. That is the one thing I have gleaned from Act 1 about Emi. She likes her running and is serious about it.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
abscess

Post by abscess »

Woo! Rin is back in the second place! Let the Red Part take over the poll!
Siiiiigh....
Eab1990

Post by Eab1990 »

vaen wrote:with people voting on what's their number 1 you can't help but see someone like emi have only the votes of the few hard core lolicons. after all, she never had a chance to completely develop as her archetype takes more time to get attached to normally and most of her scenes either weren't all that special or had Rin in them too.

I'm not a hardcore lolicon...

... Okay, not that hardcore. I do prefer cuteness over hotness though, except in the rare occasion that a girl has both qualities of cute and hot. >_>
vaen

Post by vaen »

well, what I'm mostly trying to say is that in a poll for favourite character a low score only means few people like a certain character the most. she might very well be top of the list if you made a poll saying: "what's you second favourite character?".
this poll really doesn't say whether or not emi is generally disliked.

Post by Guest »

KENJI

hanako
kobe

Post by kobe »

Rin is back to seocnd place! YES! now, how to deal with hanako's moe-ness...
rossmir01

Post by rossmir01 »

Rin's my fave. Hanako is my #2.

Why aren't there many votes for Emi. Weird...
"I won't say 'See you tomorrow' because that would be like predicting the future, and I'm pretty sure I can't do that." -Rin
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Eab1990 wrote:

I'm not a hardcore lolicon...

I do prefer cuteness over hotness though, except in the rare occasion that a girl has both qualities of cute and hot. >_>
basically that. It says a lot about my tastes that I'd rather see a woman in a long ankle-length skirt than a miniskirt. I actually kinda wish Emi wasn't all loli-ish. )=
minin00b

Post by minin00b »

...........what hapend to the bar....emi vote up by 400 in 2 day,hanako 100,rin and lilly 100, shizune 200. in 2 day.....
I say 1+1=1000
Why no one trust me!!:(
heavenwrath

Post by heavenwrath »

If I'm not mistaken the number of votes since yesterday has increased by about 1200. Were there even that many registrations yesterday?