The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
rockin robin wrote:group like thqt watching rins, gets me everytime.

and anyone send send me some tranquilizers since he finally got recognition for his autism hes been bouncing off the walls. wheres xantaos and his mentally scaring images when you need him
Try this.

Wtf is wrong with people? :x
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
rockin robin wrote:group like thqt watching rins, gets me everytime.

and anyone send send me some tranquilizers since he finally got recognition for his autism hes been bouncing off the walls. wheres xantaos and his mentally scaring images when you need him
Try this.

Wtf is wrong with people? :x
Why do I have a feeling that bit of artwork is Konflicti's? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Do I want to know?
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

simmr001 wrote:Do I want to know?
Konflicti is known on the shimmie for drawing most (if not all) of the "Nightmare Fuel" artwork.
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Steinherz wrote:
Konflicti is known on the shimmie for drawing most (if not all) of the "Nightmare Fuel" artwork.
You mean that hanako yandere robin loves
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

simmr001 wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
You mean that hanako yandere robin loves
Which one? :lol:
There's a few of those on the shimmie.
I also draw, kind of.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:Why do I have a feeling that bit of artwork is Konflicti's? :lol:
Tag says A22. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
cassinova

Post by cassinova »

I probably am over thinking this but doesn’t anybody feel a tinge of sadness when you start again after completing a route? It’s like you’ve spent hours falling in love with a girl only to start over and have her look at you and know nothing as you chase after a different girl.
Bleh i guess that attachment makes KS as a really good story for me ><
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

cassinova wrote:I probably am over thinking this but doesn’t anybody feel a tinge of sadness when you start again after completing a route? It’s like you’ve spent hours falling in love with a girl only to start over and have her look at you and know nothing as you chase after a different girl.
Bleh i guess that attachment makes KS as a really good story for me ><
Pretty common feeling. It's why people don't do Lilly's route after Hanako's or vice-versa.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
IshidaArt

Post by IshidaArt »

Pretty common feeling. It's why people don't do Lilly's route after Hanako's or vice-versa.
I'm not sure if I understand you correct, but if I do i totally understand you. When I finished Hanako's path, it felt so weird to play with Lilly. You just had a great time with Hanako and now you see her along with Lilly.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

IshidaArt wrote:
I'm not sure if I understand you correct, but if I do i totally understand you. When I finished Hanako's path, it felt so weird to play with Lilly. You just had a great time with Hanako and now you see her along with Lilly.
Exactly, you feel like your cheating. I also don't recommend emi after lilly either as she has a line like a sledgehammer to the gonads.

Now to counteract that image here's something cute http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 22/380.jpg

Welcome to the.forum ishidaart that's my welcome image to you above. Beware of xantaos welcome. I've been traumatized 5 times by his links this month
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

IshidaArt wrote:
Hanako fans would see her a ton in Lilly's route and get all sad. Some had a "cheating" feeling.

I had a cheating feeling too. In Shizune's route. 8)
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Xanatos wrote:
IshidaArt wrote:
Hanako fans would see her a ton in Lilly's route and get all sad. Some had a "cheating" feeling.

I had a cheating feeling too. In Shizune's route. 8)
I chose that not realizing it would escalate like that. I thought she wanted a hug. Yes I was a naiive fool
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

simmr001 wrote:I chose that not realizing it would escalate like that. I thought she wanted a hug. Yes I was a naive fool
Sigh. You people gotta learn what "context" is. Nobody just wants a hug seconds after trying to smooch all over their best friend's partner. :lol:
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
simmr001 wrote:I chose that not realizing it would escalate like that. I thought she wanted a hug. Yes I was a naive fool
Sigh. You people gotta learn what "context" is. Nobody just wants a hug seconds after trying to smooch all over their best friend's partner. :lol:
Yeah, context is key.
I also draw, kind of.