Where are they now?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Steinherz

Re: Where are they now?

Post by Steinherz »

Vigilante wrote:Most people seem to think Lilly will be an English teacher.
I don't recall, does she say that in her path?

(fyi, much like deaf people can't speak very well, blind people can't write too good. Also, how is she going to grade papers :?: )
Yes, she does indeed say that in her path.
And it's mentioned Lilly can write quite well.
The paper grading might be an issue though.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Steinherz wrote:

(fyi, much like deaf people can't speak very well, blind people can't write too good. Also, how is she going to grade papers :?: )

Most likely she'd have an assistant.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

pandaphil wrote:
Steinherz wrote:

Most likely she'd have an assistant.
hanako.
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

rockin robin wrote:
hanako.
That makes sense.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

well, she did say it in her path.. :D
Can you face your fears?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Well, I did speculate awhile back that she and Hanako would probably stay together after HS. I can see Lilly inviting Hanako to come live with her at college and afterwards as a live-in companion. At least until Hanako could get on her feet and make a life for herself.

Hell, I even have a Fic where Hanako and Hisao are together, and the three of them end up rooming together.
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

pandaphil wrote:Well, I did speculate awhile back that she and Hanako would probably stay together after HS. I can see Lilly inviting Hanako to come live with her at college and afterwards as a live-in companion. At least until Hanako could get on her feet and make a life for herself.

Hell, I even have a Fic where Hanako and Hisao are together, and the three of them end up rooming together.
and that Fan fic is the one that brought me here :D
is it finished?
Can you face your fears?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

mateh1 wrote:
is it finished?
Oh wow really? Thanks! Here I thought only 4 people had seen it.

Currently working on the next chapter. Could IM you the first few paragraphs to critique if you'd like.
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

pandaphil wrote:
mateh1 wrote:
is it finished?
Oh wow really? Thanks! Here I thought only 4 people had seen it.

Currently working on the next chapter. Could IM you the first few paragraphs to critique if you'd like.
great! I was afraid that last chapter was the end :lol:
no thanks, I don't really like spoilers, and I'm not a good criticizer.. thanks for the offer though :D
Can you face your fears?
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

pandaphil wrote:Well, I did speculate awhile back that she and Hanako would probably stay together after HS. I can see Lilly inviting Hanako to come live with her at college and afterwards as a live-in companion. At least until Hanako could get on her feet and make a life for herself.

you do. send me a link. simmr loves that kind of stuff and im interested in your skills as a writer and well as artist
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

rockin robin wrote:

you do. send me a link. simmr loves that kind of stuff and im interested in your skills as a writer and well as artist
here, lemme help you with that
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8237
Can you face your fears?
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I've seen quite a few stories where Lilly and Hisao are a couple and they let Hanako stay with them and part of that rubs me the wrong way. It's nice that they're still friends and all, but it also seems to enforce the idea that Hanako never becomes capable of taking care of herself and living alone.
Not Dead Yet
Umber

Post by Umber »

Oddball wrote:
I've seen quite a few stories where Lilly and Hisao are a couple and they let Hanako stay with them and part of that rubs me the wrong way. It's nice that they're still friends and all, but it also seems to enforce the idea that Hanako never becomes capable of taking care of herself and living alone.
She's an introverted broken bird that finds it extremely difficult to climb over those kinds of obstacles. Stories like those, I feel like Hanako should have a shoulder to lean on, but not a hand to hold. Headcanon, she's friends/lovers with Hisao, and manages to find a sustainable job in journalism and, if the former partner, often shyly critiques the constant sweatervest attire of Mr. Nakai.

I'm not sure what to say about Hanako if she never met Hisao. The dependence on Lilly and/or the Ooe-Inoue group might be pretty high until she finds some solid footing.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

Umber wrote:
Oddball wrote:
She's an introverted broken bird that finds it extremely difficult to climb over those kinds of obstacles. Stories like those, I feel like Hanako should have a shoulder to lean on, but not a hand to hold. Headcanon, she's friends/lovers with Hisao, and manages to find a sustainable job in journalism and, if the former partner, often shyly critiques the constant sweatervest attire of Mr. Nakai.

I'm not sure what to say about Hanako if she never met Hisao. The dependence on Lilly and/or the Ooe-Inoue group might be pretty high until she finds some solid footing.
I don't think she'll live happily without meeting Hisao..
Lilly had to go back to Scotland right? and I think Hanako can't convince her to stay.. so maybe she will be left alone, it's pretty sad.. :cry:
ACTUALLY, I think this is a good idea! I wonder if someone ever made a fanfic about Hanako or the other girls IF they never met Hisao
it'll be interesting! :D
Can you face your fears?
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Oddball wrote:
Another factor is money. Hanako is very cash-strapped.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."