Where are they now?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Where are they now?

Post by pandaphil »

Of course one of them is going to be Mrs Nakai.

Hanako being a writer would be cool. Although working in a nursery, or even getting a position at an orphanage would be interesting too. making sure none of the children ever go through what she had to.
Last edited by pandaphil on Mon May 20, 2013 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Of course one of them is going to be Mrs Nakai.
*Lilly.

*This is not an invitation to throw your opinions into the mix. It's GOING to be Lilly. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
*Lilly.

*This is not an invitation to throw your opinions into the mix. It's GOING to be Lilly. :P
But that statement is an opinion... You just contradicted yourself there, bud.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
*Lilly.

My FACTS are allowed. Just your crazy non-Lilly opinions aren't. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:My FACTS are allowed. Just your crazy non-Lilly opinions aren't. :lol:
Oh, Xan. You're the third most delusional person I know.
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:*Lilly.

My FACTS are allowed. Just your crazy non-Lilly opinions aren't. :lol:
no, it should be Hanako! :P
Can you face your fears?
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

:roll:

I'm so glad that you all were able to turn this topic into mindless spamming within the first two pages. Really. I am. That's so much better than actually trying to talk about the topic itself.

:evil:
Not Dead Yet
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oddball wrote:That's so much better than actually trying to talk about the topic itself.
In a world where OP complains sarcastically about spam instead of weighing in on his own topic and thereby correcting the derail...I was gonna mention the topic was derailing but that'd be off-topic itself :3

And I almost forgot: Akira decides the law is boring as hell and either starts up a jazz career or her own brewery. I really can't see her enjoying lawyering or whatever the hell she does for too long.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Hey I tried to stay on topic. I just couldn't disagree with the other choices for the girls.

Emi - she'll turn the whole "fastest girl with no legs" into a athletic career. Make a fortune winning track meets and doing endorsements, then retire in her 30's to help coach disabled kids.

Rin - Yep, freelance artist.

Lilly - English teacher

Shizune - She'll get into business. Though being deaf, it's gonna be quite the challenge.

Misha - Teaches deaf children to sign.

Hisao - Science teacher, married to Hanako. :)

Hanako - Daycare worker or matron at an orphanage. Maybe even get a degree and be a preschool teacher and do freelance writing on the side.

Kenji - Late night radio talk show host. :)
Last edited by pandaphil on Mon May 20, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Interesting. Right about now, Hanako would be spending her free time moderating a forum on the internet about a visual novel that she worked on with strangers from across the globe, about a boy who is sent to a school called Yamaku and falls in love with a shy, scarred girl. Every night, she'll take one last glance at the tagline, "Sometimes the most unbelieveable stories are the most truthful", and climb into bed with her very own IRL cripple-husbando.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:Interesting. Right about now, Hanako would be spending her free time moderating a forum on the internet about a visual novel that she worked on with strangers from across the globe, about a boy who is sent to a school called Yamaku and falls in love with a shy, scarred girl. Every night, she'll take one last glance at the tagline, "Sometimes the most unbelieveable stories are the most truthful", and climb into bed with her very own IRL cripple-husbando.
that is one of the most beautiful story I have ever heard...
Can you face your fears?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:Interesting. Right about now, Hanako would be spending her free time moderating a forum on the internet about a visual novel that she worked on with strangers from across the globe, about a boy who is sent to a school called Yamaku and falls in love with a shy, scarred girl. Every night, she'll take one last glance at the tagline, "Sometimes the most unbelieveable stories are the most truthful", and climb into bed with her very own IRL cripple-husbando.
That was goddamn beautiful. But c'mon...Really?
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

kenji will be in prison awating execution
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I'd imagine Hanako tried college for a while, but probably didn't stick with it for a full four years. At this point she probably has a low key job somewhere that doesn't make a lot of money, but she's happy with it. I'm thinking something like working at a bookstore or at a radiostation (but not as the DJor anything like that.)

Lilly would have a job as an English teacher and is the one most likely to have returned and gotten a job at Yamaku.

Hisao would probably have a job at Yamaku as his end goal, but at this point he'd just be starting out in his teaching career and would be working at a normal highschool. However in Emi's route he'd probably have made a switch from teaching science to actually working as a scientist.

Misha would have gone back to her long brown hair look. She teaches sign language but probably holds down another part time job on top of that. For some reason I can't picture her returning to Yamaku.

Shizune would currently be working her way up the corporate ladder. Struggling hard to do so.

Emi I'm having a tougher time with, although I'd imagine she'd have children younger than any of the others.

Rin wouldn't make much money on her own. Although she'd still probably do some freelance design work and sell some paintings. She'd mostly live off what her husband makes. ... The idea of Rin actually working in an advertising firm does amuse me however.

Yuuko would have moved on to another job by now. No clue what she'd be doing, but I just can't picture her still at Yamaku and the Shanghai several years later.

Hideaki still lives at home.
Not Dead Yet
Vigilante

Post by Vigilante »

Most people seem to think Lilly will be an English teacher.
I don't recall, does she say that in her path?

(fyi, much like deaf people can't speak very well, blind people can't write too good. Also, how is she going to grade papers :?: )