Recommend a VN

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Auratus

Re: Recommend a VN

Post by Auratus »

Flutterz wrote:
Auratus wrote:Okay. I reference this post just to spread the exciting(?) news. The dev of a game called "Game Dev Tycoon" intentionally release cracked version of their own game. Too bad those who play the cracked version will ruined by (oh the irony) Piracy when they made a great game, and when they rant about it? Pirate Marked. So my "suggestion" in few page back are doable....

Hopefully there are no dev thinking about overheating the CPU or causing computer's explosion as anti-piracy...
I love it when game devs do awesome stuff like this, I'm sure they love it too since it gives them massive exposure. I've actually picked up Game Dev Tycoon (contrary to what you may have thought, I don't pirate everything :P), and my first game, "Luv-Muv", a Lacrosse Simulator, did rather well. :lol:
I thinking I will "purify" my computer before I reach Sophomore year. Because, well, Software Piracy here is pretty bad, and it would be kind of pride to me if there are like "Oh. Your project suck" "Really? But everything in my project is legally right, I took all photo, I type and think every word I even compose the music" (Yes, I just prefer to do everything myself) It would start with OS, FL studio and then games that I would really need it.

I still didn't have the money yet. But I can think many way to make money. One of it would be "liberate" the books from library and sell it through eBay. :?
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Flutterz

Post by Flutterz »

I've finished Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo. The Houzuki and Eri routes give some interesting insight into the main story and into Houzuki's motives. The fanservice routes are, prepare to be shocked, fanservice. Not much to be said here, if you're expecting good storytelling you have the wrong routes. :lol:

Seems like it's time to start Umineko no Naku Koro ni. :D
Completed VNs: VNDB
Currently Reading: ef- a fairy tale of the two
stanman237

Post by stanman237 »

Flutterz wrote:I've finished Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo. The Houzuki and Eri routes give some interesting insight into the main story and into Houzuki's motives. The fanservice routes are, prepare to be shocked, fanservice. Not much to be said here, if you're expecting good storytelling you have the wrong routes. :lol:

Seems like it's time to start Umineko no Naku Koro ni. :D
Which version are you going to choose? The PS3 patched one or the original version?
Flutterz

Post by Flutterz »

stanman237 wrote: Which version are you going to choose? The PS3 patched one or the original version?
I'm completely fine with the original sprites, so I'm not going to bother patching it.
Flutterz

Post by Flutterz »

I've finished the first chapter of Umineko, and damn it's interesting! I'm pretty happy with myself in that I wasn't surprised by every single reveal like I was in Higurashi, I saw a few of them coming, no doubt because I've learned from Higurashi. :D I have a few guesses as to what's actually happening, and I'll be really happy if they're even somewhat close to the truth. :)
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Tsukihime is getting a new anime this summer. And apparently, Little Busters Refrain will begin airing a few months earlier than expected.:D
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
stanman237

Post by stanman237 »

OtakuNinja wrote:Tsukihime is getting a new anime this summer. And apparently, Little Busters Refrain will begin airing a few months earlier than expected.:D
Link on both? I'm curious about both of them, especially Little Busters Refrain
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

stanman237 wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Tsukihime is getting a new anime this summer. And apparently, Little Busters Refrain will begin airing a few months earlier than expected.:D
I just saw the summer anime chart. :)
Flutterz

Post by Flutterz »

OtakuNinja wrote:
stanman237 wrote:
Whaaaaaaa... A CrossChannel anime?? This I have to see! :D
stanman237

Post by stanman237 »

OtakuNinja wrote:
stanman237 wrote:

This is what he/she wishes for. If you look closely, it says Little Busters Refrain is being produced by Kyoto Animations which is definitely not true. Instead it would be JCStaff doing it again. Also the very last anime, Full Metal Panic captions basically tells the whole story
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

stanman237 wrote:This is what he/she wishes for. If you look closely, it says Little Busters Refrain is being produced by Kyoto Animations which is definitely not true. Instead it would be JCStaff doing it again. Also the very last anime, Full Metal Panic captions basically tells the whole story
I didn't notice that. :lol: Oh well, it'll still be released this year. :lol:
Flutterz

Post by Flutterz »

stanman237 wrote:This is what he/she wishes for. If you look closely, it says Little Busters Refrain is being produced by Kyoto Animations which is definitely not true. Instead it would be JCStaff doing it again. Also the very last anime, Full Metal Panic captions basically tells the whole story
It seems we got just a little trolled, no wonder I couldn't find anything about a CrossChannel anime. :(
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

OtakuNinja wrote:I just saw the summer anime chart. :)
top right corner seems too familiar..
Can you face your fears?
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Progressed in the bonus arc of Higurashi and start playing Meakashi (H. when they cry Kai)

I have to give a round of applause to Higurashi dev. They're unbelievably great in freaking people out, especially "rare sprite" thing. (I would use that if I making my own VN)
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

There are some interesting new animes this summer, though. :) And that is not a troll, I saw it on a legimate website... Which I currently can't remember the name of.