Fun with Photoshop

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Xaphan

Re: Fun with Photoshop

Post by Xaphan »

Jigsy wrote:Quick couple of minutes in Photoshop ...

YES EPIC WIN TO YOU!!!!!!!!!! Lilly makes a perfect Saber!!!!
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Rednal wrote:...Also, anyone and Higurashi, though non-Guro. Psycho's fine, though.
Since I just watched season one a little while ago, might as well come up with a list.

Series: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Hisao: Keiichi Maebara
Emi: Hanyū Furude
Rin: Rena Ryuugu
Hanako: Shion Sonozaki
Lilly: Mion Sonozaki
Shizune: Satoko Hojo
Misha: Rika Furude
Kenji: Jiro Tomitake
Nurse: Kyosuke Irie
Mutou: Mamoru Akasaka
Yuuko : Rumiko Chie
Art Teacher: Kuraudo Oishi
Akira: Miyo Takano

Tried to match up characters by looks. Had a hard time at the end figuring out who to match. If anyone wants to make suggestions about this list, they are welcome.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I was so waiting for some one to come up with a higurashi cross over list. Also I'm surprised that no one has came up with a fate/stay night character cross over.

-FYI

After this Friday, i'll make a master list of all the entries and of the ones that are completed. I'd work on them now, but its finals weeks and i realy don't have the time. So far these entries seem do able, plus i've seen all or a few episodes of these series. So thats a definite plus.
vaen

Post by vaen »

Snicket wrote:I was so waiting for some one to come up with a higurashi cross over list. Also I'm surprised that no one has came up with a fate/stay night character cross over.

-FYI

After this Friday, i'll make a master list of all the entries and of the ones that are completed. I'd work on them now, but its finals weeks and i realy don't have the time. So far these entries seem do able, plus i've seen all or a few episodes of these series. So thats a definite plus.
there is a rider Lilly on the first page though :D
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

yeah, but theirs also Lilly Saber. So now you see the problem.
Validus Razgriz

Snicket wrote:I was so waiting for some one to come up with a higurashi cross over list.
I was also wondering why no one came up with that list before me.
snicket wrote:So far these entries seem do able, plus i've seen all or a few episodes of these series. So thats a definite plus.
Well, let me try to throw a wrench in your machine, for here is a list for one of my favorite anime series. I hope you're caught up on your 80's animes.

Series: Mobile Suit Gundam, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam Double Zeta

Hisao: Amuro Ray
Emi: Elpeo Puru
Rin: Haman Karn
Hanako: Roux Louka
Lilly: Sayla Mass
Shizune: Four Murasame
Misha: Sarah Zabiarov
Kenji: Kamille Bidan
Nurse: Mashymre Cello
Mutou: Bright Noa
Yuuko: Fraw Bow
Art Teacher: Ramba Ral
Akira: Quattro Bajeena (aka Char Aznable)

The /m/an in me wants to see this happen. I am such a UC Gundam fag, lol
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Gundam?
I haven't seen a Gundam series in years(G-Gundam wrecked the series for me) I suppose i could give this set a try.
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

G Gundam was... interesting...

00 was pretty fun, though. Feldt rules. And would make a great Misha.
Validus Razgriz

Snicket wrote:I haven't seen a Gundam series in years(G-Gundam wrecked the series for me).
Rednal wrote:G Gundam was... interesting...
I watched G Gundam simply for the lulz. It proves how racist/xenophobic the Japanese can be. Nearly every country in that series got shafted with stereotypes except Japan and Germany. Russia was a little light on the stereotyping, too. Chibodee Crocket makes me RAGE, but I feel really bad for the Netherlands/Neo Holland in the show.
gf13-066no.jpg
gf13-066no.jpg (56.96 KiB) Viewed 5209 times
I'm guessing you're probably most familiar with Gundam Wing, right Snicket? If you need any help, I can probably find reference material for each of the characters.
vaen

Post by vaen »

Validus Razgriz wrote:... but I feel really bad for the Netherlands/Neo Holland in the show. ....
being a dutchfag, this made me download it right away :D
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Validus Razgriz wrote:
I'm guessing you're probably most familiar with Gundam Wing, right Snicket? If you need any help, I can probably find reference material for each of the characters.
Actually no, i literally stopped watching after G-Gundam. Though apparently Gundam Wing came out before G-Gundam, but I never saw it.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Fuck y'all haters, G Gundam was awesome. Chibodee Crocket was a fine American patriot.

Validus Razgriz

Caesius wrote:Fuck y'all haters, G Gundam was awesome. Chibodee Crocket was a fine American patriot.
vlcsnap-301959.png
vlcsnap-301959.png (223.88 KiB) Viewed 5161 times
Master Asia wrote:I will finally be the ultimate champion. The Undefeated of the East, West, South, North, and Center. I WILL BECOME SUPER ASIA, AND BECOME CHAMPION OF ALL!!!
This was the reason why I couldn't take G Gundam seriously. I went into it knowing what it was like and I pretty much just enjoyed it as a comedy. The first 20 episodes of Double Zeta Gundam you have to watch the same way, the rest of it almost completely returns to the seriousness of like in Zeta Gundam.
Snicket wrote:Actually no, i literally stopped watching after G-Gundam. Though apparently Gundam Wing came out before G-Gundam, but I never saw it.
Yeah, Gundam Wing was the first one out here in the US. It is much better than G Gundam, IMO. G Gundam was the first non-Universal Century Gundam series in Japan, though.
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

I don't know if it would work, but I would like to see a Kaiba crossover.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
Dwarf

Post by Dwarf »

/r/ing Shizune as Aiko from MagiPoka.