What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by Oddball »

Dream wrote:
ProfAllister wrote:And to answer your question, the answer is Shizune. Look at the fan fiction. Every time there's a death/near-death related to childbirth, it's Shizune.
Huh.

Huh.

Do i want to know why Shizune got picked as the dying mother?
Even Shizune's fans want her dead. :twisted:
Not Dead Yet
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

sex-angel
The contradiction in that just made me laugh nonstop. Aren't angels supposed to be...yaknow...chaste? Or at least without the necessary parts. Well, still that's probably one of the moreso accurate descriptions of Lilly. An angel on the surface with a healthy adolescent etc etc underneath it all. :lol:
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Loonie wrote:
sex-angel
The contradiction in that just made me laugh nonstop. Aren't angels supposed to be...yaknow...chaste? Or at least without the necessary parts. Well, still that's probably one of the moreso accurate descriptions of Lilly. An angel on the surface with a healthy adolescent etc etc underneath it all. :lol:
If Heaven is full of Lilly's... I'd better work on my morality...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:Rin dies
Oi, quit sneaking peeks at my fanfiction! :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Lilly qualifies as angellic in all the important ways. Shes beautiful, gentle, kind, loving and generous. Its just a damn shame that Christianity latched onto this whole "sex is evil" thing.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Count Crainic wrote:
Sex with Hanako, well, it is something I had to give some thought. She is clearly not the dominant type at all, not even the least, so she requires a strong male model in bed, in order to manipulate her movements, the rhythm and similar things. Her scars could not have been that much bothering me, since shit happens to anyone, whether physical or emotional, but in her case, the wounds go both to a physical and emotional level, tied with the fire incident. There is not really much to say, but one thing is clear: Hanako would need a direction to be given by someone, similar to an enlightened dictatorship, which she would follow if the person showing her which is it, is trustworthy.

Can't say about the rest, since I have yet to recover from Hanako's ARC from an emotional point of view, but would definitely write about it when given the opportunity.
That sounds likely. I think with her you would require a slow build up before you managed to get her in bed. I can see the first time happening on the couch, where you're both reading or watching tv. Maybe you reach out to hold her hand at first, then maybe put an arm around her and move close, then a playful kiss on the shoulder. All sweet an innocent at first. being very gentle and playful. The trick would be to earn her trust and make her feel comfortable with you. You'd need to be someone who really enjoys hugging and snuggling and lots of kisses though. She's had so little affection in her life that it would take a good bit of cuddling to warm her up and get her excited. Once she felt loved though, I imagine she'd be a very passionate person who'd be willing to put a lot of effort into pleasing her partner. In other words, expect sexy underwear and clothes when you're alone together. :)

Should probably expect the first few times to take place in total darkness though.
Last edited by pandaphil on Fri May 17, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

pandaphil wrote:Lilly qualifies as angellic in all the important ways. Shes beautiful, gentle, kind, loving and generous. Its just a damn shame that Christianity latched onto this whole "sex is evil" thing.
I agree. Heck, I imagine Christianity would do a whole lot better if it went the Muslim route of promising 70 virgins upon death for good behaviour (so long as that good behaviour didn't equal suicide bombing :P ). I imagine a lot of Christians would truly be devout if they truly believed there were 70 virgin sex-angels like Lilly waiting for them 'up there'. ;)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Loonie wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Lilly qualifies as angellic in all the important ways. Shes beautiful, gentle, kind, loving and generous. Its just a damn shame that Christianity latched onto this whole "sex is evil" thing.
I agree. Heck, I imagine Christianity would do a whole lot better if it went the Muslim route of promising 70 virgins upon death for good behaviour (so long as that good behaviour didn't equal suicide bombing :P ). I imagine a lot of Christians would truly be devout if they truly believed there were 70 virgin sex-angels like Lilly waiting for them 'up there'. ;)
70 virgins? Fuck that. I'd rather have 70 slutty broads who know what the hell they're doing. someone please know where that's from.
But anywhoo, I agree with Count Crainic on their views on Lilly/Hanako.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

Steinherz wrote:
Loonie wrote:
70 virgins? Fuck that. I'd rather have 70 slutty broads who know what the hell they're doing. someone please know where that's from.
But anywhoo, I agree with Count Crainic on their views on Lilly/Hanako.
Attachments
tumblr_m977rbBHdL1qdwjb5o20_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m977rbBHdL1qdwjb5o20_r1_250.gif (997.83 KiB) Viewed 3436 times
My only regret in life is being a zippo.
Count Crainic

Post by Count Crainic »

That would not be a good idea, the fact that some (not generalising here) of the radical Muslims (the ones who could go as far as committing suicide for their cause) do it because they are promised that.

Forever alones in real life, pimps in heaven. IMO I do not belong to any religion and think that the mainstream ones are a rip-off of the old Egyptian faith. especially Christianity. Even if it did end up to be true, the moment that I'm living is here and now, not in an afterlife, somewhere in a fictitious paradise.
Completion: Lilly-> Hanako
Best: Lilly>Hanako
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Count Crainic wrote:Forever alones in real life, pimps in heaven. IMO I do not belong to any religion and think that the mainstream ones are a rip-off of the old Egyptian faith. especially Christianity. Even if it did end up to be true, the moment that I'm living is here and now, not in an afterlife, somewhere in a fictitious paradise.
I'm right with ya', bud.
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

Count Crainic wrote:
That would not be a good idea, the fact that some (not generalising here) of the radical Muslims (the ones who could go as far as committing suicide for their cause) do it because they are promised that.
Yes, I did mention that in the part of good behaviour not equaling suicide bombing.

Also I was most certainly not serious in any way. I find it works better not to be whenever discussing any of the topics over which people tend to get into arguments far too quickly (like sex/religion/politics and so forth).
Count Crainic

Post by Count Crainic »

Its just a damn shame that Christianity latched onto this whole "sex is evil" thing.
Agreed right there, however sex is not really that evil it's like saying masturbation is evil: in the wise words of George Carlin, "If God would have wanted us not to masturbate, he would have made us with shorter hands", pretty much the same with the whole sex is wrong idea: if it is that evil, why would we have the capability to reproduce sexually? Sex just for procreation is another full retard idea of Christianity.

Back on-topic:
Should probably expect the first few times to take place in total darkness though.
Kinky :D , all my good sex experiences happened in complete, utter darkness.
Lilly qualifies as angelic in all the important ways. Shes beautiful, gentle, kind, loving and generous.
Truth in all fields, but highly doubtful that I will find anyone like that in life, one reason is that Lilly as in the story was formed by her total blindness, and it is a known fact that there is a chance you might find the completely wrong person in life. At the very least, I'll remain optimistic.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I'd say Lilly is a better catholic than most people in the real world. She practices pretty much everything they claim to stand for.
Count Crainic wrote:
Kinky :D , all my good sex experiences happened in complete, utter darkness.
Well, maybe not so much kinky as she'd still be uncomfortable with her body.
Truth in all fields, but highly doubtful that I will find anyone like that in life, one reason is that Lilly as in the story was formed by her total blindness, and it is a known fact that there is a chance you might find the completely wrong person in life. At the very least, I'll remain optimistic.
Yeah, if we look for someone like one of the KS girls, we're doomed to failure. Its more a matter of looking for someone youget along with, have similar interests to, and get along with. Eventually if you fall in love she'll be better than any VN girl.
Count Crainic

Post by Count Crainic »

Yeah, if we look for someone like one of the KS girls, we're doomed to failure. Its more a matter of looking for someone you get along with, have similar interests to, and get along with. Eventually if you fall in love she'll be better than any VN girl.
Agreed to some extent, but mate, every time I find all sorts of girls, pretty much all of them end up being shallow, although I could not give less fucks about it, it's still bothering me and forces the image that maybe the rest end up being the same.