Post by HarvestmanMan »

Mutou
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Megumeru

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by Megumeru »

yummines wrote:
Jack of H3arts wrote:
ravenlord wrote: Ah that's right, high school humor. I bow to your Hentai logic then -- Rin is obviously a slut ;)

*Insert funny shit*
*shaman kenji

Bow, for the power and the glory are mine. My sophomoric humor is strongest!
wait, dick jokes aren't funny?

i still stand by what i said though.
Dat image...

I think Kenji stumbled upon a secret stash of the KS girls (or Yamaku Alumni) that caused him go conspiratorial in the first place
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Jack of H3arts

Post by Jack of H3arts »

HarvestmanMan wrote:Mutou
Nurse. You know he banged Emi. You just know.
"We live in our fantasies and endure our realities."-Robert Anton Wilson
Jack Christensen, aka "Jack of H3arts": noun 1. A lonely college student 2. A content cynic 3. Yet another Rin fanboy.

Rin>Akira>Lily>Shizune>Hanako>Emi
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Jack of H3arts wrote:
HarvestmanMan wrote:Mutou
Nurse. You know he banged Emi. You just know.
Mutou banged Misha. :P
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Jack of H3arts

Post by Jack of H3arts »

OtakuNinja wrote: Mutou banged Misha. :P
Ah, yes. How could I forget that scene?

A Hypothetical Dialogue Between Mr. Akio Mutou and Ms. Shiina "Misha" Mikado:

Mutou: Misha, I understand that helping Miss Hakamishi takes some time, but your current marks are simply unacceptable. Now, if you'd be interested in some extra credit--

Misha: Could I get a little extra credit--oh, I'm sorry, you just said what I was going to say.

(awkward silence)

Misha: Uh, you weren't going to go on to suggest that "extra credit" might include sexual favors, were you? 'Cause, if you were--

Mutou: Suck me off.
"We live in our fantasies and endure our realities."-Robert Anton Wilson
Jack Christensen, aka "Jack of H3arts": noun 1. A lonely college student 2. A content cynic 3. Yet another Rin fanboy.

Rin>Akira>Lily>Shizune>Hanako>Emi
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Jack of H3arts wrote:Nurse. You know he banged Emi. You just know.
Emi, no. Emi's mom, yes.
As to who's the naughtiest:
Underpants are the soul of a girl. We have this on good authority.
Shizune's underpants are black in her second H-scene.
Therefore, Shizune's soul is black, making her the naughtiest girl. It's simple logic. *gives Vulcan salute*
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Umber

Post by Umber »

I'd've said Sae, but Shizune's probably got the medal here. I mean, hey, she does sorta-kinda tie Hisao down to a chair, and since she's deaf, it counts as a ball gag as well.

Hakamichi2013naughtiest.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I'd say Shizune 'cause she likes some mild kinky shtuffs, and kinky = naughty. Kinda. Maybe.

Runner-up goes to Nomiya
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Where's all this about Shizune being kinky coming from? Wanting your annoyingly overly-thoughtful partner to just shut the hell up and enjoy it is hardly kinky. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:Where's all this about Shizune being kinky coming from? Wanting your annoyingly overly-thoughtful partner to just shut the hell up and enjoy it is hardly kinky. :lol:
I'd say bondage is kinky, even if it's only minor bondage. And like I said once upon a time, people have different definitions of "kinky". Maybe some people aren't into cooky sexual activities, and refer to acts that are anything but missionary intercourse as "kinky", not that that's a bad thing by any means.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Where's all this about Shizune being kinky coming from? Wanting your annoyingly overly-thoughtful partner to just shut the hell up and enjoy it is hardly kinky. :lol:
I'd say bondage is kinky, even if it's only minor bondage. And like I said once upon a time, people have different definitions of "kinky". Maybe some people aren't into cooky sexual activities, and refer to acts that are anything but missionary intercourse as "kinky", not that that's a bad thing by any means.
It's not exactly bondage in her case. It's essentially the equivalent of telling someone to shut their trap during sex. :lol:

Anyway, Yuuko's the naughtiest.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Tossup between Emi, Lily and Shizune. Emi's the obvious one, while Lily and Shizune are the covert ones.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
uwa

Post by uwa »

Xanatos wrote:Anyway, Yuuko's the naughtiest.
Yeah. She did very likely bang a student while working for the school. That's not just naughty, it's downright illegal. (well, I don't know Japanese law, but still)
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

uwa wrote:
Yeah. She did very likely bang a student while working for the school. That's not just naughty, it's downright illegal. (well, I don't know Japanese law, but still)
She runs a sex service out of the Shanghai.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

uwa wrote:
The age of consent in Japan is 13, so legally speaking Yuuko didn't bang a minor. But there's probably rules or even laws against teachers or staff starting relationships with students.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.