The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Steinherz

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Steinherz »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:No, I'd rather grab a Bible. I don't need to continue this discussion, I've made my point. You go and laugh. One day, you won't be laughing anymore. If anything, I feel sorry for you. But the sad truth is, many people that I speak to now will one day be lost. Forever, never to return. Do yourself and me a favor. Keep your half-witted jokes off me. They're not welcome. You think there's a problem with me? Point it out in a mature, adult manner and stop acting like a child.

Even with all this, I'm not angry with you. Do as I said and there won't be any further problem. I'll repeat it again just in case you're too cracked up to notice it the first time. Do you have a problem? Point it out in a mature manner and I'll see what I can do. Now, before we attract too much attention and get ourselves in trouble, do calm down.
"Mature, adult manner and stop acting like a child"
This is XANATOS we're talking about H&H. :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Keep your half-witted jokes off me. They're not welcome. You think there's a problem with me? Point it out in a mature, adult manner and stop acting like a child.
You're in public here. Unwelcome things come with the territory. Your bizarre pseudo-religious ramblings are most unwelcome to me, for example.

You made some literally insane leap from talking about a fictional burn victim to rambling about "wisdom of the Earth" and Heaven and shit. It's funny. I laugh at funny things. If laughing at funny things is immature and childish, I'd really rather not be a mature adult.

And just for the record, I am perfectly calm. I have no need to calm down. Honestly, whatsoever screwy transition of thought led you to these rants is far too fascinating to disturb me.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Steinherz wrote:"Mature, adult manner and stop acting like a child"
Yes, hence why I've used the term "troll." I'm under the impression "troll" is internet lingo for someone that likes to piss people off for their own personal amusement. They're everywhere.

He's got quite a sharp edge for someone that cried himself to sleep for a week after Emi's bad ending. :?
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:And just for the record, I am perfectly calm. I have no need to calm down. Honestly, whatsoever screwy transition of thought led you to these rants is far too fascinating to disturb me.
sennit

Post by sennit »

The forum has gotten so authoritative. No one person here is better than another. We're all just KS fans when it comes down to it, right?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:And just for the record, I am perfectly calm. I have no need to calm down. Honestly, whatsoever screwy transition of thought led you to these rants is far too fascinating to disturb me.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzlrp69jWG1qfrqrc.gif
This is why she isn't an air bender...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
She's just jealous that she can't do this:
sennit

Post by sennit »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
But in the long run she can blood bend, and that's pretty sweet.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

sennit wrote:But in the long run she can blood bend, and that's pretty sweet.
Oh, all female water benders become blood benders....
about once a month for a week :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
sennit

Post by sennit »

Steinherz wrote:
And that sends tremors of pain and anguish throughout the land :lol:
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

sennit wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
And that sends tremors of pain and anguish throughout the land :lol:
ESPECIALLY if they're an earth bender.
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Steinherz wrote:

Stein wins.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:
Steinherz wrote:"Mature, adult manner and stop acting like a child"
Yes, hence why I've used the term "troll." I'm under the impression "troll" is internet lingo for someone that likes to piss people off for their own personal amusement. They're everywhere.

He's got quite a sharp edge for someone that cried himself to sleep for a week after Emi's bad ending. :?
The defining characteristic of a troll is intent. They deliberately piss people off, and not necessarily for amusement. Sometimes the general chaos and disruption is their goal with the pissed off people merely being the means. But I never intend to piss people off. It's just a byproduct of human interaction. And crazy people. Like people who, apropos of nothing, start babbling about the Bible and other spiritual nonsense on a forum about a visual novel. You. You're a crazy person. Try not to get too worked up over that. It's not an insult but an observation.

And the funny thing about edges is...Well, they're edges. A small portion of the whole and susceptible to chipping as well.

@sennit: Yes, but she doesn't use that trick. She's too moral. Humbug.

@Steinherz: Deadman Wonderland has a quite insane girl who gets aroused by blood...And while the show is quite gruesome (bloodbending is an integral element of its entire premise), it's not psychotic enough to show it literally. But Rule 34 does indeed show her bloodbending her own blood during that "once a month"...And doing things with it...>_>
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Wow, everyone's in such a nasty mood today.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

pandaphil wrote:Wow, everyone's in such a nasty mood today.
Not me. I was just sharing ATLA gifs and bein' m'self. I'm jolly .____________.