Your first ending?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

simmr001

Re: Your first ending?

Post by simmr001 »

Jobriq wrote:
simmr001 wrote:
Btw jobriq I got a better one for you http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/mas ... 32/67b.jpg
omg... the froot loops can't stop laughing lol :lol:
My way of apology for the extra h joke
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Gotta admit theres something a bit fapworthy about Hanako giving Hisao a good hard slap, letting out a gasp, shocked by when she'd done, then lunging forward and kissing the hell out of him.

But then I'm wierd.

And yep, the Lilly cereal ad is a classic.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
sennit

Post by sennit »

simmr001 wrote:
Jobriq wrote:
simmr001 wrote:
Btw jobriq I got a better one for you http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/mas ... 32/67b.jpg
omg... the froot loops can't stop laughing lol :lol:
My way of apology for the extra h joke
Haha aww. It made me laugh, then i got sad for a bit, then I laughed again.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Not sure if that came before, or after this one.
Attachments
Cereal 2.jpg
Cereal 2.jpg (225.7 KiB) Viewed 3521 times
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Snail flavored? Hmmm... never had escargot before. I guess having snail-flavored cereal would be the best way to try it out.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Dammit Hanako's Is obscured, and I nearly dropped my kindle down a drain.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

simmr001 wrote:Dammit Hanako's Is obscured, and I nearly dropped my kindle down a drain.
What kind of drain? Kindles are fairly big. It'd have to be a storm drain to fit.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

I just got off a bus when I suddenly got emi's, facepalm and dropped the kindle, which bounced on the edge of the drain and had to grab it before it fell.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

What the hell...I expected Heartman to stubbornly fail to justify his not-logic but then I also come back to bizarre angry sex fanfics and Froot Loops...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
thecakewuzalie

Post by thecakewuzalie »

simmr001 wrote:I just got off a bus when I suddenly got emi's, facepalm and dropped the kindle, which bounced on the edge of the drain and had to grab it before it fell.
so I wasn't really paying attention and kind of half read this and I thought you said that you suddenly dropped the knife and had to grab it before it fell. I got kinda worried cuz that sounded dangerous but then i read it again.. ...so yeah...that was pretty silly @.@
"The manner in which a warrior deals with defeat is a truer mark of his mettle than his comportment in victory " ~Guilliman
sennit wrote:Yeah it was more of an absurd speculation after the fact. No more.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

simmr001 wrote:I just got off a bus when I suddenly got emi's, facepalm and dropped the kindle, which bounced on the edge of the drain and had to grab it before it fell.
...Why did you drop the Kindle? You have two hands. Facepalm with the one not holding a Kindle. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Suddenly, angry Hanako is seeming a lot more attractive. Even if she acts like this...

Gotta love her no matter what.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

:lol: I love that picture...And angry Hanako will need comforting. Angry Hanako is not allowed to be secretly dominant though. That clashes with my preferences. :x
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Take it like a man for her sake. :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Take it like a man for her sake. :lol:
Pft. Fuck her. I'll do what I want. Which includes the previously-mentioned act. :P