Rin? is that you?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xzone

Re: Rin? is that you?

Post by Xzone »

Bara wrote:Saki, an anime about Majhong.
I'm pretty sure most people watch it because of the yuri fanservice. Mahjong is just a plus :)
abscess

Post by abscess »

Darisc wrote:
Bara wrote:Nah, that is Rin's long lost cousin "Stumpy". :wink:
Rin and Stumpy!

Am I the only one who got that reference?
lol
I got it after I read your post.
Siiiiigh....
Eab1990

Post by Eab1990 »

Saki's a pretty cool show. I learned the basics of mahjong thanks to it (and various h-games based off of Saki, To-Love-Ru, Princess Brave, etc. >_>). But yeah, the characters are a big draw. Nodoka and Yuuki, for example.

The character in question is Satomi Kanbara, the lieutenant (third-in-line) and third year from the high school, Tsuruga Academy. Said school is an unknown school that miraculously made it into the finals, but is considered the underdog (because they are new, have not been prominently shown, and aren't the main characters, lol). The next episode, episode 11, will have her face off against the first-year Seika Bundou from Kazekoshi, second-year Hajime Kunihiro from Ryuumonbochi, and third-year (main character, lol) Hisa Takei from Kiyosumi.

Though the resemblance to Rin is there, I had her pegged for Heart Aino from Arcana Heart. Hair's not as pink or hearty, though.
minin00b

Post by minin00b »

Every chinese New Year i play mahjong with my family.won alot $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I say 1+1=1000
Why no one trust me!!:(
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Xzone wrote:
Bara wrote:Saki, an anime about Majhong.
I'm pretty sure most people watch it because of the yuri fanservice. Mahjong is just a plus :)
QFT
静音是买外夫
toast

Post by toast »

These Rin clones seem to be popping up everywhere.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
Bara

Post by Bara »

toast wrote:These Rin clones seem to be popping up everywhere.
They must be cloning Rin in those bins. :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
stranger

Post by stranger »

...Would there be any animu girls with short reddish hair that don't look like her to you people?
remember to take your meds, kids
Bara

Post by Bara »

stranger wrote:...Would there be any animu girls with short reddish hair that don't look like her to you people?
No. Which probably explains why so many of "us" focus so much on breast size as the key distinguishing feature. :lol:
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Solunar

Post by Solunar »

ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

Bara wrote:
stranger wrote:...Would there be any animu girls with short reddish hair that don't look like her to you people?
No. Which probably explains why so many of "us" focus so much on breast size as the key distinguishing feature. :lol:
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. :wink:
just as you should.
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.