Hyacinth [18+] (Lilly Neutral End) UPDATE 4/22

WORDS WORDS WORDS

naxxar

Re: Hyacinth [18+] (Lilly Neutral End) UPDATE 4/22

Post by naxxar »

I think the fic you're all talking about is Scar Tissue by FluffandCrunch. Also I'm really liking this vekter, I like the style
I don't understand signatures? Why do we do this?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I just can't bring myself to hate Lilly though. She did what she felt was right at the time. Family is family.

Ugh, I don't see myself getting out of this with my heart intact. :(
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Vekter

Post by Vekter »

pandaphil wrote:I just can't bring myself to hate Lilly though. She did what she felt was right at the time. Family is family.

Ugh, I don't see myself getting out of this with my heart intact. :(
S'not likely.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Ill try not to make you fine folks wait as long for Chapter 2.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Mirage_GSM wrote:If Hisao dumps Hanako to get back together with Lilly that will be a major dick move.
Well, he does resemble Makoto Itou a bit... :P
Mahorfeus wrote:The threesome ending just wouldn't work out for this. It was just barely plausible in that one fanfic (its name escapes me, unfortunately)
Scarred Angel. ;)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

I can see ONE way a threesome MIGHT work.

Hisao triggers Hanako's bad ending while on Lilly's route.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I still doubt it'd work...mainly because one of the girls in the threeway relation has plenty of self-confidence and the other girl has barely any whatsoever. Knowing that Hisao had more than one "significant other" would almost inevitably lead to Hanako feeling like a third wheel.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Twist: Lilly and Hanako will end up a couple, Hisao ends up drinking in a pub, alone.

\o/
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Guest Poster wrote:I still doubt it'd work...mainly because one of the girls in the threeway relation has plenty of self-confidence and the other girl has barely any whatsoever. Knowing that Hisao had more than one "significant other" would almost inevitably lead to Hanako feeling like a third wheel.
That's the thing though. If hanakos bad ending is triggered all their friendships shatter. (Bear with me, it's a theory) lilly when she comes back will probably break things off with hisao for not actually listening to her. Lilly comes back and bad ending round 2: hanako admits (non-Canon here AFAIK) her doting on her as a mother upsets her as she has romantic feelings for her. Lilly and hanako date, giving hanako more self confidence for having her feelings accepted and gets more confidence in the newspaper club.

Meanwhile, hisao starts going on morning runs with emi and, going through her arc as a friend, confides in her what happened. Emi gives the "white charger" talk/beat down and tells him to stop acting like a douche. Realizing he was wrong, and taking a massive dent to his ego, he apologises to both of the girl's and rebuilds their friendships, giving hanako another boost for being in the right. However he doesn't admit his romantic feelings for them out off shame, as well as not wanting to break the friendships again.

Due to the incident, the cabin trip didn't happen and when lilly and Akira leaving is leaving. Akira tells hisao about Lilly still liking him. Hisao tells hanako about their chat, and admits to hanako why he acted the way he did then leaves, hanako being very confused. Around this time emi and hisao stabilize as a strong platonic friends with benefits stage, as hisao doesn't want to do what he did with hanako to emi. Emi tells him how her relationship with her mother is strained, as are most of yamaku's students.

Misha, seeing hanako hurting from lilly leaving, approaches her and gives her similar advice to emi's to hisao. Lilly leaves and the night of the plane trip hanako and hisao come together and realised Lilly doesn't want to leave. Hanako and hisao race to the airport, hanako races ahead and stops Lilly, not noticing hisao having a heart attack due to crowd fear. While in the hospital, hanako convinces lilly to stay, and also tells her about hisaos confession. Hisao wakes up and sees the music box, lilly and hanako come in and they all admit romantic feelings for each other. It's ends with a trip to the cabin, hisao and hanako asleep on Lilly's shoulders.

Ok that's a basic fanfiction plan I had for it.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Well, I can't say I hate the idea, but those are some serious plot gymnastics there to get it to work.

I could see Hanako basking in the love and affection, and seeing the three of them cuddled together reading, or watching tv would be adorable. But I don't know. I'm thinking she'd be a bit freaked out by the sex. She won't even let Lilly touch her face.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

pandaphil wrote:Well, I can't say I hate the idea, but those are some serious plot gymnastics there to get it to work.

I could see Hanako basking in the love and affection, and seeing the three of them cuddled together reading, or watching tv would be adorable. But I don't know. I'm thinking she'd be a bit freaked out by the sex. She won't even let Lilly touch her face.
Like I said. MIGHT. Any other solution requires a high suspension of disbelief. Higher than this anyway.

It's still a w.I.p. plus this way hisao is the third wheel negating the hanako confidence problem. That is a legitimate concern though, the sex. The only way I can see the lilly/hanako angle working is, ironically, the one scene in the good ending I'm trying to get my head round. (Getting their.) Also, I don't expect anyone in that situation to comfortable with the sex at first. Hisaos heart being a concern. Lilly's parents .

I'm not giving up though. I want this OT3 to work.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Definately, go for it. I'd really love to see how you'd do it.

The feelz...
Vekter

Post by Vekter »

pandaphil wrote:Definately, go for it. I'd really love to see how you'd do it.

The feelz...
At the very least, it's a cool one-shot idea. I'll keep that in mind and credit you if I ever write it. :P
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Vekter wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Definately, go for it. I'd really love to see how you'd do it.

The feelz...
At the very least, it's a cool one-shot idea. I'll keep that in mind and credit you if I ever write it. :P
Thanks guys I'm going to give it a good old go. Try it yourself, Lord knows I suck at writing.

Btw anyone have any suggestions to improve on the base idea.

PS to see my writing style, fanfiction pen name kymala. Personally I think I suck but hey, maybe this will be good
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

simmr001 wrote: Thanks guys I'm going to give it a good old go. Try it yourself, Lord knows I suck at writing.

Btw anyone have any suggestions to improve on the base idea.

PS to see my writing style, fanfiction pen name kymala. Personally I think I suck but hey, maybe this will be good
That's no reason to not try! My writing is on par with a seal, but I'm still writing a fan fic because I had an idea for a story and thought it would nice to share it with everyone.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Okay i will. my partner has yu-gi-oh, sister has persona, about time i do some of my own. :D