Does your favourite heroine reflect yourself?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KeiichiO

Re: Does your favourite heroine reflect yourself?

Post by KeiichiO »

Auratus wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Auratus wrote: What hair are you exactly talking about? I think I can guess...
Aaaaaaaand, I'm dead.
You wouldn't survive long in real world if you died so easily.
You're probably right. But define, 'real world'. I'm afraid I'm not really sure what that means. Hmm...

Boop.
Attachments
Frighteningly similar, indeed.
Frighteningly similar, indeed.
tumblr_mk1zq3q0qe1rdq078o1_1280.png (503.62 KiB) Viewed 4427 times
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:I have the inability to 'hate' anyone
Literally everyone who has ever said this is completely full of shit. Or a severely malfunctioning human being. Or both.

I can relate to Kenji. I hate sharing pizza.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:I have the inability to 'hate' anyone
Literally everyone who has ever said this is completely full of shit. Or a severely malfunctioning human being. Or both.

I can relate to Kenji. I hate sharing pizza.
I've tried to 'hate' people. Bad people who deserve hate, mind. But I simply can't. I can't find a single reason to hate a person, even if he/she's a bad guy. I can say, 'I hate you', but I cannot hold those feelings what-so-ever. It's impossible. It's kinda like not being able to stay mad at someone because you're too forgiving, but it's a little more complex than that.

And I'm pretty sure I AM a malfunctioning being. The thing is, I'm not sure how to fix my problem, or realize whether it's even a problem in the first place. Uhhh, being alive is confusing.

P.S. Technically, everyone is full of fecal matter. Just go potty!
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I do what the death knights do in WoW: Harness your hate. Make it useful. I'll think giving the offending party more rope to hang themselves will be cleaner...
Last edited by YZQ on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:I do what the death knights do in WoW: Harness your hate. Make it useful.
So you're Darth Vader. I always suspected...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I'll like to think that I have more tools in the emotion toolbox than him.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I have scopophobia, (morbid fear of being stared at), so... uhhh... that could connect me with Hanako. I have a hard time with eye-contact. The human face can be a bit scary. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, it's just that there's so much information in the face, that it's kinda hard to perceive all at once. If I'm looking at someone directly, I have to look away after awhile. It just... kinda hurts... I don't know.

It kinda sucks because the human eye, (as well as eyes in general) intrigues me, and I think they are very fascinating to look at. It's just that they are very powerful with expressing emotions. You can tell what a person is feeling deep down through their eyes. (Or at least I can.) Sometimes, it can be scary. Like when someone is angry, or in pain.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

^ Somebody alert the media. Apparently, people can express anger and pain. Who knew? :P
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

To hate a person is to say that you despise their very being, which is a bit disingenuous considering what we hate about individuals is either their role in our lives or specific trait(s) about them, aesthetically or based on their personality. However illogical the notion is, believing that we do is powerful enough to simply put a veil over our eyes and burn the bridges between us and that person. I can't call KeiichiO on any bullshit or accuse him of a disorder because I'm not very good at doing what I've described myself. It helps that my brain makes it hard to compute because your brain, without deluding itself, can't naturally just be disingenuous. That, and I'm an individual of little passion and energy, which although life crippling in many manners, cuts down many negative emotions that takes a considerable amount of effort.

As for the topic, Rin does not reflect many of my traits, I can't say I like her because she seems just like me. In areas we are very, incredibly different, a lot of that is good though, and in a few ways we are similar which is also very good. She reflects me most in the areas of how unconventional, unsociable, unassuming, and lazy she is. Ahhh what a beautiful empathetic connection... Beyond that, I just like her differences, they are either amusing or in ways respectable.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Yeap, certainly takes a lot of energy to hate. I'll rather be WoWing, or playing other games in my collection (If only Paradox will ship that Old Gods expansion/Heart of Darkness patch more quickly).

Auratus

Post by Auratus »

KeiichiO wrote:I have scopophobia, (morbid fear of being stared at), so... uhhh... that could connect me with Hanako. I have a hard time with eye-contact. The human face can be a bit scary. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, it's just that there's so much information in the face, that it's kinda hard to perceive all at once. If I'm looking at someone directly, I have to look away after awhile. It just... kinda hurts... I don't know.

It kinda sucks because the human eye, (as well as eyes in general) intrigues me, and I think they are very fascinating to look at. It's just that they are very powerful with expressing emotions. You can tell what a person is feeling deep down through their eyes. (Or at least I can.) Sometimes, it can be scary. Like when someone is angry, or in pain.
Okayyyy. So if one day I send a image of human or humans stare directly to you, You will freak out. Riiight?
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Auratus wrote:Okayyyy. So if one day I send a image of human or humans stare directly to you, You will freak out. Riiight?
Not at all. For some reason, if it's over the internet, it doesn't really bother me. Like, if there's a video of a guy/girl looking directly at the camera, it doesn't bother me nearly as much as it would in person.

It's a complicated thing to comprehend. Like a lot of things.

Also, I'd like to point out that I don't go screaming around like a skittish chicken whenever I realize, (or think) someone is staring at me. It just makes me feel uncomfortable. Like - "Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something wrong with my face? Oh dear god, I WASH MY FACE ERRVERY DAY. NOOOOOOOO."

...Maybe not exactly like that, but you get the picture. Maybe. I don't know.
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

It's actually not hard to get at all why an image or footage of someone looking into the camera isn't as painful as someone in person actually looking into your eyes.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Denouement wrote:It's actually not hard to get at all why an image or footage of someone looking into the camera isn't as painful as someone in person actually looking into your eyes.
I know it isn't.

It's just hard to explain...

Probably because the person isn't actually in person.

Something like that.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

KeiichiO wrote:
Denouement wrote:It's actually not hard to get at all why an image or footage of someone looking into the camera isn't as painful as someone in person actually looking into your eyes.
I know it isn't.

It's just hard to explain...

Probably because the person isn't actually in person.

Something like that.
I understand that. Same way I'm able to be more social on the Internet. While I'm still nervous, since I know those people are not actually there around me I feel safer.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.