Does your favourite heroine reflect yourself?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KeiichiO

Re: Does your favourite heroine reflect yourself?

Post by KeiichiO »

Earl_of_Grey wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:I think of stuff. A lot of stuff. Like, so much stuff, my brain can't hold it all in. So, when I'm around people, I say "random" things that are on my mind that I, myself, don't find random or strange, but others seem to think so. I wish I could see who I am outside my body. I wanna see how others see me. I think that'd be an interesting experience.
Augh, I know right? I'll say something that seems so brilliant and thought-provoking, then realise after I've said it that it made no sense at all and now nobody knows how to deal with me. I really do wish I could know what people honestly think of me and see me as. Even just for curiousness' sake, to know what sort of person I am.
It's always a pleasure to find someone you can relate to.

I'm like that, but don't immediately notice my seemingly nonsensical phrasing unless someone points it out. And even then, I don't get what is not being got. I use metaphors a lot, and people tell me all the time that I'm not making any sense. Kinda bothers me. It's just another thing that triggers a deep, personal pondering session. I already have a lot of those to begin with. If I could have a career as a deep thinker, I'd be swimming in coins. Not that it's posible to swim in coins due to their solid substance.
Earl_of_Grey

Post by Earl_of_Grey »

KeiichiO wrote:
Earl_of_Grey wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:I think of stuff. A lot of stuff. Like, so much stuff, my brain can't hold it all in. So, when I'm around people, I say "random" things that are on my mind that I, myself, don't find random or strange, but others seem to think so. I wish I could see who I am outside my body. I wanna see how others see me. I think that'd be an interesting experience.
Augh, I know right? I'll say something that seems so brilliant and thought-provoking, then realise after I've said it that it made no sense at all and now nobody knows how to deal with me. I really do wish I could know what people honestly think of me and see me as. Even just for curiousness' sake, to know what sort of person I am.
It's always a pleasure to find someone you can relate to.

I'm like that, but don't immediately notice my seemingly nonsensical phrasing unless someone points it out. And even then, I don't get what is not being got. I use metaphors a lot, and people tell me all the time that I'm not making any sense. Kinda bothers me. It's just another thing that triggers a deep, personal pondering session. I already have a lot of those to begin with. If I could have a career as a deep thinker, I'd be swimming in coins. Not that it's posible to swim in coins due to their solid substance.
Finding someone who you can relate to based on a shared difficulty with relating to other people....there's something that needs thinking about. Such a paradox, kind of.

I really do wish a job existed where you could be paid to think. Hmm, how to swim in coins...they'd need to be melted into liquid, but be cool enough to not deep fry the swimmer. Maybe if you pushed hard enough you could get a bit of a paddle going. At least keeping afloat isn't an issue.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Earl_of_Grey wrote:Finding someone who you can relate to based on a shared difficulty with relating to other people....there's something that needs thinking about. Such a paradox, kind of.

I really do wish a job existed where you could be paid to think. Hmm, how to swim in coins...they'd need to be melted into liquid, but be cool enough to not deep fry the swimmer. Maybe if you pushed hard enough you could get a bit of a paddle going. At least keeping afloat isn't an issue.
Never thought about that... It's like dividing by zero, which subsequently stretches out the quantum foam around the surrounding area and creates a worm hole, and traveling through said worm hole takes you to a dimension where you meet a person whom you can relate to about being unrelatable. That is why it is truly a magical event. Doesn't happen every day. Or every millennium, for that matter.

And swimming in coins would be possible in zero gravity. But so is swimming in air. Both are pretty cool.
Earl_of_Grey

Post by Earl_of_Grey »

KeiichiO wrote: Never thought about that... It's like dividing by zero, which subsequently stretches out the quantum foam around the surrounding area and creates a worm hole, and traveling through said worm hole takes you to a dimension where you meet a person whom you can relate to about being unrelatable. That is why it is truly a magical event. Doesn't happen every day. Or every millennium, for that matter.

And swimming in coins would be possible in zero gravity. But so is swimming in air. Both are pretty cool.
Meanwhile, in the reverse-dimension, 0ihciieK and Earl_of_Rainbows have met on a forum dedicated to a Visual Novel celebrating truly perfect physical specimens and realised they share absolutely nothing in common, yet relate to each other about having nothing to relate about, and the quantum foam squashes them through to our dimension to restore mathematical balance.

Seconded. This needs to happen. As an added bonus, it then becomes possible to walk through water because the liquid globules simply move out of the way.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Earl_of_Grey wrote:As an added bonus, it then becomes possible to walk through water because the liquid globules simply move out of the way.
Uh...That's called swimming.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Earl_of_Grey wrote:As an added bonus, it then becomes possible to walk through water because the liquid globules simply move out of the way.
Uh...That's called swimming.
Perhaps he was hoping for a much more dramatic Parting-of-the-Red-Sea effect.

Shizune does the same, except it's people instead of water and Imperial March plays in the background whilst walking into 3-3.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:Perhaps he was hoping for a much more dramatic Parting-of-the-Red-Sea effect.
Sudden mental image of a tiny Moses-esque Hisao standing amidst a parting red sea...Of Rin's hair.

HNNNNNG.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
Umber wrote:Perhaps he was hoping for a much more dramatic Parting-of-the-Red-Sea effect.
Sudden mental image of a tiny Moses-esque Hisao standing amidst a parting red sea...Of Rin's hair.

HNNNNNG.
Wahaha :lol:

That'd be fucking creepy...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

HNNNNNG.
Wahaha :lol:

That'd be fucking creepy...
But adorable. :mrgreen: She'd scratch her head with her foot and do that head tilt thing.
Jango

Post by Jango »

In a way, I can see Hanako in myself. Not to that same extreme, of course, but I do have a lot of the same hobbies she has, make up little games for myself, value gifts with a lot of thought put into them, and I do tend to freak out in extremely social situations.

Additionally, my best friend reminds me of Emi with her stubbornness, her inability to accept help from other people, and the fact that she actually typed up a diet and exercise plan for me after an instance where I had some medical trouble. She also has one of the biggest appetites I've ever seen.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Xanatos wrote:

HNNNNNG.
What hair are you exactly talking about? I think I can guess...
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Auratus wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

HNNNNNG.
What hair are you exactly talking about? I think I can guess...
Aaaaaaaand, I'm dead.

I can relate to Shizune because I wear glasses. Sometimes. Actually, I tend to neglect my spectacles. Yeah, I'm not like Shizune in any way shape or form, and I'm actually pretty content about that. She's got some ugly characteristics. I couldn't tolerate myself if I shared Shizune's bitchiness.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Shizune knows that she's hard to handle. It's just that she doesn't know any other way to cope. Same with Rin. She knows that she's not making sense to others with her words, and she desperately wants to.
Last edited by YZQ on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:Shizune knows that she's hard to handle. It's just that she deosn't know any other way to cope. Same with Rin. She knows that she's not making sense to others with her words, and she desperately wants to.
You have a good point there. I get caught up with detesting Shizune's personality, that I seem to forget her troubles. I don't hate Shizune, (I have the inability to 'hate' anyone) I just don't care for her attitude sometimes. (Most of the timesssss)

That being said, I can't really relate to Shizune, which would probably make it hard to get along with her. I'd try though. I'd love to be friends with her if she lived in the Milky May.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

KeiichiO wrote:
Auratus wrote: What hair are you exactly talking about? I think I can guess...
Aaaaaaaand, I'm dead.
You wouldn't survive long in real world if you died so easily.

I think I can relate to Rin and could post wall of text about it. But as I get distracted easily. I could take hours typing it.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.