KS has made me feel depressed.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

toast

Re: KS has made me feel depressed.

Post by toast »

KS has made me both more and less depressed at the same time. I mean, on the plus side, all these people don't let their disabilities stop them and live happy, normal lives. On the minus side, they all have like missing arms and shit, and still manage to get in relationships, unlike me, even though i have all the parts :(
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Guest wrote:
ROFLWAFFLE! wrote:Yeah, I fucked it over with Lilly on mind your step.
thats understandable what with the "I'm fine" ending up really being "I'M FINE, NOW FUCK OFF GODDAMN"
I wonder if this is a common theme in VNs.
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

Guest wrote:
ROFLWAFFLE! wrote:Yeah, I fucked it over with Lilly on mind your step.
thats understandable what with the "I'm fine" ending up really being "I'M FINE, NOW FUCK OFF GODDAMN"
Lol, I thought he would have just said "Oh I'm fine don't worry about me."
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
CHK991

Post by CHK991 »

This made you depressed ?
Ha! try Yume Miru Kasuri , Aeka's route first.
Manly tears will be shed.
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

CHK991 wrote:This made you depressed ?
Ha! try Yume Miru Kasuri , Aeka's route first.
Manly tears will be shed.
Send me a link for this game, and I shall see.
I'll probably cry my arse off.
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
TheGuardian

Post by TheGuardian »

Trust me that game will make you cry... (all three routes are great), and if you take Aeka's route first be prepared to feel guilty taking other girls paths...I did...

http://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=19395

Here's a link to the game.
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

TheGuardian wrote:Trust me that game will make you cry... (all three routes are great), and if you take Aeka's route first be prepared to feel guilty taking other girls paths...I did...

Sounds like it could be REALLY be sad to anyone.
I'll download it as soon as I have the time. Right now I'm packing and planing a trip to Nebraska.
vaen

Post by vaen »

TheGuardian wrote:Trust me that game will make you cry... (all three routes are great), and if you take Aeka's route first be prepared to feel guilty taking other girls paths...I did...

I loved that game ;_; I was eating my knuckles most of aeka's route but the ending was really satisfying at least.
berserker29

Post by berserker29 »

As long as we're talking about YMK, yes - it IS an amazing game and it WILL play weird tricks on your emotions.

I never thought that I would watch a scene with someone being strangled to death, while I was feeling happy and fulfilled. Then, as the scene moved on to the bully being unconscious and sh*tting herself, I'm pretty sure I was wearing one of those "Virgin Mary" smiles.

Also before you try, you CAN'T get the sister. I tried, my friend tried, everyone tried, you can't.
2xCPU version, 1xPS3, 1xGTX 260
LeeEzekiel

Post by LeeEzekiel »

Kana: Little Sister.

/thread
Ice cream

Post by Ice cream »

yeah.. too bad the sister route cant be taken..

anyway, never really finished all the routes in that game.. due to the fact that my heart cant take it any longer.

the only one i was able to finish was the presidents..

hmm.. maybe i should pick this up again..

anyway.. very much recommended to anyone! :D
CHK991

Post by CHK991 »

Beacuse I got Aeka's route first , I couldn't fap to any other routes.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Dear god, Akiha's route in Tsukihime had me on the verge of massive headdesking and quitting the game altogether. There was just no good ending to that (I read the epilogue in Kagetsu Tohya, but it's a cop out). Imagine my joy in Kohaku's route when I thought we were gonna share some nice brother sister bonding when all of a sudden you realize that she's... yeah...

Yandere
静音是买外夫
vaen

Post by vaen »

Warwick wrote:Dear god, Akiha's route in Tsukihime had me on the verge of massive headdesking and quitting the game altogether. There was just no good ending to that (I read the epilogue in Kagetsu Tohya, but it's a cop out). Imagine my joy in Kohaku's route when I thought we were gonna share some nice brother sister bonding when all of a sudden you realize that she's... yeah...

Yandere
you only found that out in her own route? lol :D
I love her to bits even with all that.
and I enjoyed her in kagetsu tohya too. I particularly enjoyed the hisui/kohaku side story :twisted:
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

vaen wrote:
Warwick wrote:Dear god, Akiha's route in Tsukihime had me on the verge of massive headdesking and quitting the game altogether. There was just no good ending to that (I read the epilogue in Kagetsu Tohya, but it's a cop out). Imagine my joy in Kohaku's route when I thought we were gonna share some nice brother sister bonding when all of a sudden you realize that she's... yeah...

Yandere
you only found that out in her own route? lol :D
I love her to bits even with all that.
and I enjoyed her in kagetsu tohya too. I particularly enjoyed the hisui/kohaku side story :twisted:
Akiha's was particularly pronounced, since there was no happiness whatsoever. It was entirely a lose/lose situation. At least the other routes had glimmers of hope at times.

As for Kagetsu Tohya, I've only read the posted translation on Beast's Lair. I didn't bother hunting down a copy. I felt like I've spent enough time in the Nasuverse for the time being.
静音是买外夫