Music that makes you think of KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Umber

Re: Music that makes you think of KS

Post by Umber »

Yobanashi Deceive reminded me of Rin's conflict with herself, though the conflicts are extremely different and it's a pretty out-there connection. That's just me.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

And what most people hear when Shizune walks into the classroom...

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Some Old Guy

Post by Some Old Guy »

pandaphil wrote:And what most people hear when Shizune walks into the classroom...

Misha giggled as Darth Shizune threw the rebel she had been choking against the wall, and started to gleefully translate, "Commander, I want you to tear this ship apart until you find that festival paperwork, and bring me the Class Representative, I want her alive~!"
"I smelled Los Angeles before I got to it. It smelled stale and old like a living-room that had been closed too long. But the coloured lights fooled you. The lights were wonderful. There ought to be a monument to the man who invented neon lights. Fifteen stories high, solid marble. There's a boy who really made something out of nothing." -Raymond Chandler
Merloficus

Post by Merloficus »

pandaphil wrote:And what most people hear when Shizune walks into the classroom...

I lol'd :lol:
She like instantly grew a new dimension for me. Am glad i've already finished her route, doubt i'd be able to keep a straight face for long :lol:
LorSquirrel wrote:Piano pieces by Yiruma (Lee Ru-ma) always seem to bring up images of KS in my mind.
Thanks for that. MayBe realy did it for me as well, the style Nicole Armarfi has is quite similar to it. Pure bliss... :)
yummines

Post by yummines »

pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I don't know if this ones been mentioned already, But Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars really makes me think of Rin/Hisao.

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

pandaphil wrote:I don't know if this ones been mentioned already, But Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars really makes me think of Rin/Hisao.

Ooo.

¡Me gusta mucho! ¡Muy muy magnifico!
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

After reading most of the pseudo Suzu route, I can't help but think that Don't Fear the Reaper is an extremely fitting song for her.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:After reading most of the pseudo Suzu route, I can't help but think that Don't Fear the Reaper is an extremely fitting song for her.
...I really gotta get to reading that. But now I just imagine every time she falls asleep, things try to kill her.

This makes me think of Rin...I blame Keiichi.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:After reading most of the pseudo Suzu route, I can't help but think that Don't Fear the Reaper is an extremely fitting song for her.
...I really gotta get to reading that. But now I just imagine every time she falls asleep, things try to kill her.

This makes me think of Rin...I blame Keiichi.
Wahaha~! I love you, Xan. Like, so much right now.
Some Old Guy

Post by Some Old Guy »

Two more for Rin. That route's been on my mind a lot lately.

And one.

And two.
"I smelled Los Angeles before I got to it. It smelled stale and old like a living-room that had been closed too long. But the coloured lights fooled you. The lights were wonderful. There ought to be a monument to the man who invented neon lights. Fifteen stories high, solid marble. There's a boy who really made something out of nothing." -Raymond Chandler
Zilveri

Post by Zilveri »

This one is for Hanako:

Umber

Post by Umber »

Polovtsian Dances, Dance of the Maidens.

Everything up to 2:30 brought scenes of Katawa Shoujo to mind. And then some fanon endings, some never-but-should've-been-IMO scenes.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Doryoku96

Post by Doryoku96 »

I have found a song that, in my opinion, fits Emi very well. Extremely well, even. I'd like to know what you guys think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtZb_fkK8KU
Routes:
Lilly = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune
Characters:
Emi = Lilly = Hanako > Rin = Shizune
------------------------------------------------
"You like puppets?"
"Misha, stop doing that! Wait... I'm Misha..."