Which song moved you the most?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: Which song moved you the most?

Post by YZQ »

Merloficus wrote:
Never noticed the song that's playing, much less the name.
Realy? You don't like the music KS has? You sure we talking about the same VN here? :lol:
To each his own though :)

On a sidenote, i know this isn't from the game but i think it fits in her regardless.
I'm sure we've all seen a tribute video about KS on youtube once, heck i've about 4 in my playlist :lol:
But this is by far my favorite! Daniel Beddingfield is my #1 emotional singer with If you're not the one, combine that with KS and i'm sooooo lost in feels :cry:

I think the lyrics and the pictures the maker chose fit realy well, if you know the story behiind the characters i do not think it's possible not to shed a tear watching this :( i'm surprised this never got many views to be honest, hope i might give it some positive attention this way :)
I did not make this btw :P All credits go to Daniel Beddingfield, 4LS and the creator of the video^^

No matter how angry i can get at something, just seeing that first picture melts me completely

PS. i first lost it at 1min 5secs (i'm so sorry Misha, hope you'll find your true love some day :cry: )
PSS. beware 03.28 :cry:
KS's style of music isn't amazing to me, and I suck at recognising tunes. The starting theme of Game of Thrones and some tunes from the Lord of the Rings soundtrack are pretty much the ones that I can recognise (and not able to name) and enjoy.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Fubard

Post by Fubard »

Merloficus wrote:I'm sure we've all seen a tribute video about KS on youtube once, heck i've about 4 in my playlist :lol:
But this is by far my favorite! Daniel Beddingfield is my #1 emotional singer with If you're not the one, combine that with KS and i'm sooooo lost in feels :cry:
Thanks! I've been meaning to check some of those out. Looks like there's a lot out there. KS sure brings out the creativity in people, eh?

I checked a bunch out. This one's my favorite so far. What a great choice of song! And the way the images are arranged to kinda fit with the lyrics, and change with the phrasing of the vocals... wow.
Merloficus

Post by Merloficus »

Wow... just heard painful history for the first time, in Lilly's route... I now understand what you all ment.
I actualy wanted to stop right there and go for Hanako's route right then and there... :cry:
It's weird, but playing through Lilly's route i feel like i'm getting closer to Hanako instead of Lilly...

And i Couldn't agree more Fubard :wink:
Damn, that one hit hard. And i only realy got the meaning with the Shizune/Misha/Emi picks. Though i don't condone calling Shizune or Misha liars, bit harsh imo. Quite the oppsoite :|
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Merloficus wrote:Wow... just heard painful history for the first time, in Lilly's route... I now understand what you all ment.
I actualy wanted to stop right there and go for Hanako's route right then and there... :cry:
It's weird, but playing through Lilly's route i feel like i'm getting closer to Hanako instead of Lilly...
I felt the same. I actually stopped in the middle of Lily's route and went for Hanako. I regret nothing.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I just avoided this problem entirely by doing Hanako before Lilly. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

*confession bear* i actually finished Lilly's route twice before go to other routes
~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

ReCodes wrote:*confession bear* i actually finished Lilly's route twice before go to other routes

Checking out different endings, or you just really liked it?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Middle part of Concorde do make me feel like want to dance in waltz. I also stuck with random triple time tune in my head.

If you asking about which literally moved me the most. It's Hokabi, If asking which emotionally moved me the most. It might be... Innocence, Raindrops and Puddle and Letting My Heart Speak.

For some reason, Emi's theme used to being joyful theme, It's now causing slight fear of clown to me. :(
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

pandaphil wrote:
ReCodes wrote:*confession bear* i actually finished Lilly's route twice before go to other routes

Checking out different endings, or you just really liked it?
i like it a lot
it's peaceful somehow ^~^
~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Auratus wrote:For some reason, Emi's theme used to being joyful theme, It's now causing slight fear of clown to me. :(
...What. :lol: How the hell...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Auratus wrote:For some reason, Emi's theme used to being joyful theme, It's now causing slight fear of clown to me. :(
This clown?
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Carighan wrote:
This clown?
*SLAP* That clown isn't scary. :x
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Where the hell did the clown thing come from?
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

@pandaphil Me.

One day there are a TV show of circus show. Which part of it is a two (maybe) 12-years-old ginger clowns with twintail-ish hair which dance, hop around in circle and make funny face at each other. That's the first time ever I feel that clown is scary and it's also affect my attitude toward lively Standing Tall and Emi herself.

By the way,
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Merloficus

Post by Merloficus »

^
Thanks for that Auratus! :P

And i wont be able to get back on track! Not at home so i can't read :( (Secretly giving my feels a break :) )

Though i imagine Emi headbutting that clown into submission, she's quite good at it *cough* :lol: