What would your disability be?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by YZQ »

It will, but probably not in our lifetime.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Kutagh wrote:And since I already am Deaf, I don't need an excuse to get into Yamaku :P
We're living the KS dream! *high five*
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Selim Bradley wrote:
Kutagh wrote:And since I already am Deaf, I don't need an excuse to get into Yamaku :P
We're living the KS dream! *high five*
Except you have no cute Japanese girls. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Merloficus

Post by Merloficus »

Read that Yamaku doesn't discriminate students. So if a place like this ever existed i'd just go without having a disability :P
Love languages, speak 4 myself and would love to learn more. Wanted to learn sign language too, so i guess my disability would be being Misha? :shock:
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Merloficus wrote:Read that Yamaku doesn't discriminate students. So if a place like this ever existed i'd just go without having a disability :P
Love languages, speak 4 myself and would love to learn more. Wanted to learn sign language too, so i guess my disability would be being Misha? :shock:
Do you lack an indoor voice, were rejected by someone yet remained friends and harbor an anger about it? If so yes, you're Misha :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Waifu glasses would be awesome. Put them on and everyone magically looks and acts like your waifu.
http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachment ... -money.jpg
And you can program different or multiple waifus...So I can live in a world full of Lilly and Molly. :lol:

Damn you, technology, catch up with my brilliance!
You should try to make a app in Google Glass. You would probably get load of money added with what KeichiiO have left if you done that. :wink:
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Auratus wrote:You should try to make a app in Google Glass. You would probably get load of money added with what KeichiiO have left if you done that. :wink:
Pft. I'll develop it once Google Glass is even available, maybe. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Xanatos wrote:
Auratus wrote:You should try to make a app in Google Glass. You would probably get load of money added with what KeichiiO have left if you done that. :wink:
There's a lot of problem. Who know if Google Glass will identified Ronald McDonald, Religious idol or a human-sized tree as a "adult human". If you replace all "adult human" with "waifu". You'll have ridiculous number of problem.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Auratus wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
There's a lot of problem. Who know if Google Glass will identified Ronald McDonald, Religious idol or a human-sized tree as a "adult human". If you replace all "adult human" with "waifu". You'll have ridiculous number of problem.
Not as many problems as you'd think. :lol:
yummines

Post by yummines »

This thread again?

Nobody said you need a disability to attend Yamaku (i.e. Misha)
Scorch

Post by Scorch »

it
yummines wrote:This thread again?

True, i assumed Misha was there because she could act as a translator or something. But now that you mention, this entire thread is possibly invalid.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I just assume having a disability is an aid to storytelling, making you (or your character) more interesting.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Merloficus

Post by Merloficus »

Scorch wrote:it

True, i assumed Misha was there because she could act as a translator or something. But now that you mention, this entire thread is possibly invalid.
Nah, don't say that. It's fun to imagine yourself as a part of this entire story somehow. As if to say, you're Hisao and you ended up here bacause of *insert disability here* :D
Just keep it light, nothing to dark :lol: Love reading threads like these, even if i'm bad at adding to it :wink:
yummines

Post by yummines »

Merloficus wrote:
Scorch wrote:it

Nah, don't say that. It's fun to imagine yourself as a part of this entire story somehow. As if to say, you're Hisao and you ended up here bacause of *insert disability here* :D
Just keep it light, nothing to dark :lol: Love reading threads like these, even if i'm bad at adding to it :wink:
not really.

saying "what would your disability be" is kind of insensitive to people who actually have diasbilities no? nobody chooses to have a disability, and all it does is make their life more difficult often for reasons out of their control.

might as well ask what you think the best cancer is.

i would post that one picture from the last thread about this but i think i would depress too many people.
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

I'd go with a heart condition, because I am the most cliche guy I know, that I have had since birth.

If I'm not allowed to be unoriginal, I would have lost my leg, knee down.
Here's my Twitter
Hardrockman911: I'm sorry. I know I'm not pretty, like Lilly.
Shadowstalk931: It's okay. Nobody's pretty like Lilly
Hardrockman911: ....
Hardrockman911: I hate being friends with you. I hope you know that.