How will the romance be incorperated?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Prisoner416

How will the romance be incorperated?

Post by Prisoner416 »

I have to say, playing the released episode was awesome. It was better then a lot of professional games I've tried, and the dialog was very well written.

I do, however, have some concerns. Namely, how the h content will be handled in regard to the story.

One of the things I admired most about the game was the emotion, the well scripted dialog, and the overall connections you developed for each character. Therefore, I am hoping that the romance will be handled the same way. Caring, emotional, and also serving to further develop the characters.

Am I correct in assuming this is how it will be handled?
JamiroquaiAlien

Re: How will the romance be incorperated?

Post by JamiroquaiAlien »

As opposed to JAM IT IN THE DISABLED GIRL, yes.

Post by Guest »

This has already been discussed extensively, but I suppose it doesn't hurt.

As far as I can tell from the IRC discussions and the past thread on this here, the sex will be treated maturely (as much as it can in a VN, anyway) and will actually matter on the story as opposed to most other visual novels, where you have it just to appease the public.

Don't quote me on this, though.
Prisoner416

Post by Prisoner416 »

I also imagine it will be hard to pull off, given the main character's heart condition...
Bara

Post by Bara »

Prisoner416 wrote:I also imagine it will be hard to pull off, given the main character's heart condition...
Hisao's motto, "Continued living through Chemistry". :wink:
After spending all this time making something as good as Act 1; I don't imagine the Devs are going to spontaneously go brain dead and throw the rest of the story down the toilet.

Unless it is caused by reading some of the fanfic... :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Prisoner416

Post by Prisoner416 »

I actually haven't seen any of the fanfic... I'm fairly new to this, got interested in this particular interactive novel via playthisthing.com, which normally has the best of the best freeware.

I am a member of the board we aren't allowed to talk about, but I don't normally hang around on /a/, so I missed any mention of it there.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Board Index>Public Information>Fan Works.
That gets you to drawn and written fan works if you care to look at or read any. Though reading some fanfic can cause either brain damage or Manly Tears. :mrgreen:

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

I refuse to read anything there unless it's from a dev.
静音是买外夫
Bara

Post by Bara »

Thats your choice. Someone asked and I pointed them to some. :wink:

Guess

Post by Guess »

Warwick wrote:I refuse to read anything there unless it's from a dev.
lol one would suppose it was the other way around. if it's a dev that did it, wouldn't it be a potential spoiler?
on the other hand, i don't read anything by them unless they are answers or news, for fear of spoiling even the slightest piece of the story.
toast

Post by toast »

Aura said something on FAKKU about if "Hisao wants to fuck like a stallion, then he'll have to train." So i'm sure choices will have an impact on it. You can be assured though that it will be plot related and not, as mentioned earlier JAM IT IN THE CRIPPLE GIRL. Although I'm sure that's what many people are hoping for.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Guess wrote:
Warwick wrote:I refuse to read anything there unless it's from a dev.
lol one would suppose it was the other way around. if it's a dev that did it, wouldn't it be a potential spoiler?
on the other hand, i don't read anything by them unless they are answers or news, for fear of spoiling even the slightest piece of the story.
Mostly because fanfics are so prolific reading them will take forever, and it's more interesting if it's material from official sources. We get something to tide ourselves over, even if it's just random musings or something they cobbled together to get rid of writer's block. Personally, I like the devs' writing styles and I'm happy with whatever they're writing.
静音是买外夫