What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by pandaphil »

Indeed. Lilly is an angel.
Last edited by pandaphil on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

What is up with people repressing their "feels"? Man, for real. I cried openly and it felt so good to let all that out. We're not supposed to suppress our emotions, or things that bring them out. People act like they're a thing to be scared of and run away from, like you have to "recover" from them and do something else.

On the other hand, I don't think having an open and sensitive heart is a bad thing. I think it's great, I embrace it and it helps define who I am. I become more powerful because of it. Others seem to think it makes them weak, and they flee.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Same here. I cried myself silly on Shizune's bad ending. And it was a damn good. :)
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Yeah, Shizune has actually grown on me a bit since the beginning. I can safely say she's pretty much my "third place" after Hanako and Lilly.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Unlike most of the other girls, Shizune knows very well where her flaws lie. It's just that she has never met someone who can help her overcome them. In this, I think Rin was the only one with some self knowledge in that department.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Lunacore

Post by Lunacore »

I not realy cried but got realy depressed when the thought catched me that Yuukos missing boyfriend was Kenji.. I know thats not realy something soo sad but it still got me. I felt bad for Yuuko. And i was nearly crying at some scenes in Rin's route alone the pictures there..
Rin -> Emi -> Hanako -> Lily -> Shizune
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Lunacore wrote:I not realy cried but got realy depressed when the thought catched me that Yuukos missing boyfriend was Kenji.. I know thats not realy something soo sad but it still got me. I felt bad for Yuuko. And i was nearly crying at some scenes in Rin's route alone the pictures there..
I'd cry for Yuuko too. Seriously, that's awful. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Lunacore wrote:I not realy cried but got realy depressed when the thought catched me that Yuukos missing boyfriend was Kenji.. I know thats not realy something soo sad but it still got me. I felt bad for Yuuko. And i was nearly crying at some scenes in Rin's route alone the pictures there..
I'd feel bad for Yuuko too if her ex-boyfriend was Kenji.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

There were a lot of times that tugged on my heart string for sure, maybe even brought water to my eyes but I didn't cry (and I feel kind of bad about it :( ).
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:I'd cry for Yuuko too. Seriously, that's awful. :lol:
Why? Because Kenji's a douche or because she lost her boyfriend to a mental illness and he abandoned her in a somewhat callous way?
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Either way, Yuuko is a nice person. She deserves someone to love.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Harrison

Post by Harrison »

Before reading KS, I hardly cried about anything. Sadly, when someone at a nearby school was killed in a car crash, I felt somewhat unemotional about it. It's not that I didn't think it was worth crying about, I just didn't really know how to respond to it. At the final scene of Hanako's good ending where they are both crying together, I absolutely lost it. Now when going back to other parts of Hanako's arc, I also start to tear up a bit :P. Other than that, most of the music also starts to make me tear up as well.
Steam: Hildahar

----Go 'Canes----
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Harrison wrote:Before reading KS, I hardly cried about anything. Sadly, when someone at a nearby school was killed in a car crash, I felt somewhat unemotional about it. It's not that I didn't think it was worth crying about, I just didn't really know how to respond to it.
Huh. Dying in a car crash is lousy but I've never understood crying for strangers. Sure, it'd be sad, but crying sad? Maybe if I knew them...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Welcome to the board Harrison.

Yeah, I'm with Xan. Nothing wrong with not shedding a tear for a stranger. Just feeling sympathy and admitting it's a sad event is enough.

As for the rest, yep, your reaction to Hanako's ending is the same reaction most of us have had. Hell I can't even listen to certain pieces of music withouth remembering certain scenes and gettign all weepy again.
Walshy12238

Post by Walshy12238 »

I'm not sure that I actually cried during KS, but I almost had a heart attack of my own when Hisao was chasing Lilly through the airport oh my god.

I also get hardcore feels every time I listen to the soundtrack; that thing is a masterpiece.
Lilly > Hanako=Emi > Shizune > Rin