For a Thousand Years

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Banryu

For a Thousand Years

Post by Banryu »

It's just an AMV.
But, it's the only good KS AMV I was able to find on Youtube, so I thought I'd share it. The song's lyrics are kind of dumb or weird, but I think it's nice all the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi3_np4ADj0

...Note also, I didn't make this, I'm just sharing it.
Holy shit how do I practically have 50 posts already
Goddammit KS stop consuming my life
I mean it
pandaphil

Re: For a Thousand Years

Post by pandaphil »

Just saw this. Oh man, cried like a girl (again). You can almost imagine one of the girls singing this to Hisao.

Full version.

"I have died every day, waiting for you..."

Damn, that chorus makes me cry harder than a good ending.

Hmm, you know, I think I'm going to have Hanako decide this is her and Hisao's song in my fics.

Still like it, even if it is a damn Twilight song.
Last edited by pandaphil on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

This IS Hanako's song to HIsao.

Unfortunately, the only song I can think of that Hisao can sing to Hanako is "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars. Not the best choice, but it's the best I can think of at the moment.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Well thank goodness. I was starting to think I was the only shameless romantic around here. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

It comes up here every once in a while (I posted it once myself, back in The Day). Very good, very feelsy, but alas, the song is from Twilight.
Falling in love is a volcano. Being in love is a kotatsu.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Nekken wrote:It comes up here every once in a while (I posted it once myself, back in The Day). Very good, very feelsy, but alas, the song is from Twilight.
True enough. And that's the one downside to all this.

Its still a beautiful song though. So screw Twilight. To me this is a KS song. :)

Here's a nice little cover.
Last edited by pandaphil on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Omega

Post by Omega »

One of the few times I'm willing to forgive Twilight.
ImageImage
**~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-Lilly~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-Shizune~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~**
johnywilson

Post by johnywilson »

Twilight song is great in the ear and definitely many would love to hear it.
"I'm a satirist so I've got kevlar sap gloves on if the person is worthy of satire. But I'm not an assassin."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Welcome to the board Johny!

*gives the song another listen and cries like a girl again*

Yep. This song, Comfort, and Innocence from the KS soundtrack, and Kiss Me Goodbye from Final Fantasy XII can all get the tears flowing within just the first few notes.