Which girls are experienced?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

DuaneMoody

Re: Which girls are experienced?

Post by DuaneMoody »

SirMax wrote:Well there's only one answer to that
I'm touched. At least, that's what the mental health people told me.
Lon

Post by Lon »

WASSHOI wrote:We all know what happens when 2D girls try to cross the line and become too similar to 3D.
I facepalmed for real when I saw that a while back. All that money....WASTED. *MASSIVE TWITCHING FIT*

No sympathy. Those fuckers need to get the hell out of their houses if it bothers them that much.
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

WASSHOI wrote:
ParagonDoD wrote:The average VN player/anime fan would smash his hard drive and DDOS the KS-hosting servers if he found out that his favorite girl was "used goods", so probably none of them.
We all know what happens when 2D girls try to cross the line and become too similar to 3D.
I don't understand the picture. Could you explain it (and kill the joke)?
Resident "morale officer".
be0wulf

Post by be0wulf »

The Commissar wrote:
WASSHOI wrote:
ParagonDoD wrote:The average VN player/anime fan would smash his hard drive and DDOS the KS-hosting servers if he found out that his favorite girl was "used goods", so probably none of them.
We all know what happens when 2D girls try to cross the line and become too similar to 3D.
I don't understand the picture. Could you explain it (and kill the joke)?
Awhile back, it was revealed in the manga for Kannagi that Nagi had a boyfriend previously, thus implying that she was not a virgin.

Some loser on 2ch then decided that she was "used goods" or whatever and destroyed his entire collection of Kannagi manga.

Lulz were had by all.
why so wahaha~
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

be0wulf wrote: Awhile back, it was revealed in the manga for Kannagi that Nagi had a boyfriend previously, thus implying that she was not a virgin.

Some loser on 2ch then decided that she was "used goods" or whatever and destroyed his entire collection of Kannagi manga.

Lulz were had by all.
Wow, seriously? People sure are delusional.
Resident "morale officer".
Falkentyne

Post by Falkentyne »

The Commissar wrote:
be0wulf wrote: Awhile back, it was revealed in the manga for Kannagi that Nagi had a boyfriend previously, thus implying that she was not a virgin.

Lulz were had by all.
Wow, seriously? People sure are delusional.
That depresses me. And reminds me of "The Red Tent," which further depresses me on how that book ended, and reminding myself that I'm one of maybe three men total who've read that book. What I get for being the only guy in the school book club.
abscess

Post by abscess »

That's just fuckin' sick.... Not the book-tearing (which I do find appalling), but the fact that the guy thought that a character was used goods.... what the fuck?! The "mai waifu" thing is getting way too odd, even for me...
Anyways, back on topic.

My take on things is this:
Rin>>>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>>>Hanako
Siiiiigh....
EmP|ty

Post by EmP|ty »

I'd say Rin >> Emi >> Shizune >> Lilly >> Hanako [or Lilly+Hanako >> Rin >> Emi >> Shizune if ya think about Hanako being Bisexual]

But wow at the book tearing...gawd some people :roll:
Guest28

Post by Guest28 »

Hmm the whole idea of "used goods" is silly... sure, I think it would be a bit weird if all the girls had sex with different guys every week or something, but if all of them were virgins that would be unrealistic...

I'd say Lilly at least :D
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

"Has had a boyfriend" Doesn't even necessarily mean anything happened!

As for who would be experienced... Lilly seems too proper, a "good girl" if you will. Hanako, that's something that sounds completely laughable for her character type! Shizune, it's possible. Misha, again, possible. Emi... that would go against her loli-type personality, I think! Rin, who knows with that girl. Though it seems like something she's comfortable joking about but hasn't really had the motivation to actually do? I dunno.

We could just leave it at Kenji being the "used goods" of the group, for irony! Kind of like how he's the only one we've seen naked. And I guess whoever it is he had relations with counts too!
atat

Post by atat »

I would have to say
Rin - is probaily the most likely. She just wouldn't make a big deal out of it. It would be well hidden, because she wouldn't ever really need to bring it up. Probaily more likely also, than any other character to do it with a close friend, rather than a ex.

Lllly - it's a hard call, on one hand the refined nature would say no casual, but if there was a guy in the past, her strong passion probaily brought it out before.

Shizune - Possible, if she had a boyfriend in the past most certainly a real possibility.

Emi - Less likely probaily to go all the way. Fooling around maybe, but she doesn't seem so far like an experinced person.

Hanako - Ummm... it would be totally out of character? Unless it happened before she was burned, but I don't want to think about that. Of course, there is also the slim possibilty that there might be something related to the fire, and bad memories.
Nixons back!!!!
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

atat wrote:Hanako - Ummm... it would be totally out of character? Unless it happened before she was burned, but I don't want to think about that. Of course, there is also the slim possibilty that there might be something related to the fire, and bad memories.
I don't think this particular VN needs that kind of drama.
KOnFLiqT

Post by KOnFLiqT »

C The Guy wrote:There's usually an unwritten rule in vn that the heroines are virgins, but this isn't always the case.

i personally don't see any of them as having had any previous sexual encounters, but who knows there could be a surprise in store.
Not necesarrily, take Fate/Stay Night for example....

*coughSakuracough*
Hellies

Post by Hellies »

KOnFLiqT wrote:
C The Guy wrote:There's usually an unwritten rule in vn that the heroines are virgins, but this isn't always the case.

i personally don't see any of them as having had any previous sexual encounters, but who knows there could be a surprise in store.
Not necesarrily, take Fate/Stay Night for example....

*coughSakuracough*
Fate Stay Night and Katawa Shoujo are rather different in terms of storytelling, but considering how much those characters are alike...
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Hellies wrote:Fate Stay Night and Katawa Shoujo are rather different in terms of storytelling, but considering how much those characters are alike...
Hanako and Sakura are not alike, unless you consider long, purplish hair to be indicative of personality.

And like I said, this VN doesn't need that kind of drama; otherwise the other devs would've let crud have Hanako throw Hisao in front of a train or whatever the hell it was that crud wanted to do.