What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Well?!

It would be a very calm, normal funeral; however, only Hisao, Lilly, and Akira attend. Nobody else in the world cares about her enough.
18%
There would be many people to attend. Hanako might seem unapproachable, but many students and teachers do care about her.
28%
Misha would show up and wahaha~ the whole time to raise everyone's spirits.
6%
There would be no funeral. Hisao and Lilly can't afford one. She'll simply be buried with no final tribute.
2%
The question is invalid because Hanako is immortal.
35%
The bullies from elementary school will turn up just to call the dead girl names and laugh at her grieving loved ones.
2%
The bullies from elementary school will turn up, open her coffin, and set her corpse on fire as a very cruel practical joke.
9%

Total votes: 127

Katie

What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Katie »

Let's say that Hanako died shortly after Katawa Shoujo ends, whether by suicide or some kind of tragedy. As we all know, Hanako isn't the most popular girl around. Nobody really cares about her except Hisao, Lilly, and Akira. How do you think her funeral would proceed?
Mirage_GSM

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Out of all the pointless threads you've created so far, this one takes the cake.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Why? Why would you make this a thread? :cry:
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

~EDIT
Last edited by KeiichiO on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

What is this? I don't even...
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

It'd be attended by her friends, most likely, as is the case with most people who die and who don't have any family left. That said, Hanako isn't suicidal and unlike Hisao isn't in danger of dying at a moment's notice.

BTW, you tend to be rather obsessed with morbid or disturbing scenarios. I hope that's not a real-life trait...if it is you might want to talk to someone about that.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Let's say that Hanako died shortly after Katawa Shoujo ends
Let's not and say we did.
Not Dead Yet
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Soon as I saw the title: "What the hell...Katie again?"

Soon as I saw Katie's name: "OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!"

Like every funeral, it will be attended by her friends. If this is post-good End, that will include Naomi and others. If not, Hisao and the Satou duo will make it. Mutou will likely attend as well.

There would be no elementary bullies because that's stupid.

There would be no WAHAHA because that's stupid.

Hanako is not immortal because that's stupid.

Lilly's family is RICH. They can afford a funeral. That option is STUPID.

"The bullies from elementary school will turn up, open her coffin, and set her corpse on fire as a very cruel practical joke." ...YOU'RE SO GODDAMN STUPID.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Soon as I saw the title I laughed. That was the point, right? I can't take this seriously.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShadeHaven wrote:Soon as I saw the title I laughed. That was the point, right? I can't take this seriously.
She has repeatedly insisted her threads are serious, sadly...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:Soon as I saw the title I laughed. That was the point, right? I can't take this seriously.
She has repeatedly insisted her threads are serious, sadly...
I seriously doubt that.
I am going to ignore this thread now. And so should everyone.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Warwise

Post by Warwise »

Hanako is actually a vampire that got burned after showing up in the sun. That is why she has those scars.

One day Hanako said "I WANT TO BE HUMAN" and she managed to do that, but in the process she lost her memory, but remained with her scars. The witch that made her human after she got the right answer to "What can change the nature of a man" pitied her and gave her the false memory that her parents had died in a fire and she was a highschool japanese girl.

Hanako has lacking colums in her memory, which makes her confused most of the time. She also doesnt understand people from this age, because she was born in the French Revolution. Her parents have been dead for hundreads of years actually. Yet she likes chess because it gives her a warm feeling, which is something that she retained from her previous memory, in which she used to play chess with her father.

Once Hisao started playing chess with Hanako that started a type of Oedipus complex on her, and that is the explanation why she had sex with him before even kissing.
Last edited by Warwise on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:A Vampire, you say?
:lol: Awesome.

Baracula is her father.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Regardless of how ridiculously insensitive and morbid this thread may be, I think the 'immortal' option is probably the most accurate. In a meta sense, Hanako is basically immortalized by the creators and fans of KS, so it's the most viable option.

Still, what in the actual fuck were you thinking when you hit post?