Did we change?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

BananaPudding

Re: Did we change?

Post by BananaPudding »

I've also actually thought about starting to draw again, I feel that there isn't enough emi fanart on the internet
Completion order: Emi->Lily->Shizune->Hanako->Rin
Feels order: Emi->lily/Hanako->Rin->Shizune
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

BananaPudding wrote:I've also actually thought about starting to draw again, I feel that there isn't enough emi fanart on the internet
Draw more Molly.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
BananaPudding wrote:I've also actually thought about starting to draw again, I feel that there isn't enough emi fanart on the internet
Draw more Molly.
Agreed. We need more of her.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Go for it man! She's no Hanako, but I'll take some Emi. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Well, I haven't been here since the beginning si I don't really have progress to report but I've decided to try to be more social.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
kuraix

Hopes... hopes?

Post by kuraix »

I have a son and live with him and the mother, even though she and I are not together, nor I think I am inclined to be.

After playing the game and deeply falling in love with Lilly and being destroyed at the fact that she's not real at a time that I need her I was left in a situation that only hearing the music from the game is enough to twist my insides in a positive yet painful way... so many beautiful, unreachable moments.
I want a real Lilly, the perfect partner, what everyone wants, and the incapability of attaining that dream, or at least not being certain of even the possibility of it, breaks my heart.

At one point I broke down and went to sleep crying, not knowing what to expect of the future. I'm moving to the Netherlands in some years, hopefully, and I hope my new life is not just a change in surrounding.
After that particular breakdown, not knowing what to hope for, wanting to give up for a while, I came back a little more firmly grounded, my problems with my ex aren't that hurtful anymore. I've finally been able to distance myself from her in that way a bit more than a bit better than what I had been being able to (nice wording, Kurai), but not in a bad way, friendship is still strong, and hate too, don't worry lol but my emotional torture has been helped by great part by the emotional rollercoster that was this game.

Lilly started as a getaway and ended up being what gives me hope for love, and I want to thank the authors for her conception and beautiful dialogue. Never has a character touched me so deep, never has it been so hard to accept it's not real.
BananaPudding

Re: Hopes... hopes?

Post by BananaPudding »

kuraix wrote:I have a son and live with him and the mother, even though she and I are not together, nor I think I am inclined to be.

After playing the game and deeply falling in love with Lilly and being destroyed at the fact that she's not real at a time that I need her I was left in a situation that only hearing the music from the game is enough to twist my insides in a positive yet painful way... so many beautiful, unreachable moments.
I want a real Lilly, the perfect partner, what everyone wants, and the incapability of attaining that dream, or at least not being certain of even the possibility of it, breaks my heart.

At one point I broke down and went to sleep crying, not knowing what to expect of the future. I'm moving to the Netherlands in some years, hopefully, and I hope my new life is not just a change in surrounding.
After that particular breakdown, not knowing what to hope for, wanting to give up for a while, I came back a little more firmly grounded, my problems with my ex aren't that hurtful anymore. I've finally been able to distance myself from her in that way a bit more than a bit better than what I had been being able to (nice wording, Kurai), but not in a bad way, friendship is still strong, and hate too, don't worry lol but my emotional torture has been helped by great part by the emotional rollercoster that was this game.

Lilly started as a getaway and ended up being what gives me hope for love, and I want to thank the authors for her conception and beautiful dialogue. Never has a character touched me so deep, never has it been so hard to accept it's not real.
wonderfully put
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I'm really glad things are starting to turn around for you Kuraix. Thanks for sharing with us, and I hope you'll stick around awhile.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
kuraix

Post by kuraix »

Thanks ^^
Dunno, when I registered I thought the forum would be more than just about the game, but yeah I'll post here very once in a while I think, it seems relevant considering that the game has meaning for me.

Only big problem with my life right now is sexual frustration from a year-long dry period while living with a sexy ex-girlfriend. /Wantstodie :)
Though that might be sharing a too much!

Also didn't mention that I'm terrified of playing the game again and not having Lilly recognize me! But I've been getting over that as well, and might end up trying the game again with a different character as an alternate reality thing of sorts lol
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

kuraix wrote:Thanks ^^
Dunno, when I registered I thought the forum would be more than just about the game, but yeah I'll post here very once in a while I think, it seems relevant considering that the game has meaning for me.

Only big problem with my life right now is sexual frustration from a year-long dry period while living with a sexy ex-girlfriend. /Wantstodie :)

Also didn't mention that I'm terrified of playing the game again and not having Lilly recognize me! But I've been getting over that as well, and might end up trying the game again with a different character as an alternate reality thing of sorts lol
No such thing as "too much". And the forum is about more than the game. We just have to keep it semi-related to the game. xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

kuraix wrote:Thanks ^^

I hope you'll take another go at the game. I found that taking a week away from the game helped me get over the that feeling that you're betraying your favorite girl. :) At the very least give Hanako's story a try, since Lilly features prominently in it.

Emi is a sweetheart as well.
kuraix

Post by kuraix »

pandaphil wrote:I hope you'll take another go at the game. I found that taking a week away from the game helped me get over the that feeling that you're betraying your favorite girl. :) At the very least give Hanako's story a try, since Lilly features prominently in it.

Emi is a sweetheart as well.
That might be a reason not to go through her story, since Lilly would be there just too much, I couldn't take it, it bothers me to think about it! But I'm curious about others' paths.
Also, there's a thread that mentions that Hanako's story is pretty badly thought out, which was a shame to read. Made me have even more doubts about that path.
Emi IS quite the cute love puppy though. I'm also interested in Shizune's path to see if it leads to any kind of threesome, having read a spoiler tag in a post that looked like it was just a joke but just after it read "Actual plot spoiler btw" lol. Actual plot spoiler: The fact that apparently Misha is a lesbian... interesting.

I know, I'll get a girlfriend not unlike Lilly and fulfill my dream of happiness and love and THEN I'll play the other stories =P
However a decent specimen of a woman is very hard to find, specially one without a boyfriend!
Anyone here with a bit more luck than me? lol
BananaPudding

Post by BananaPudding »

kuraix wrote: That might be a reason not to go through her story, since Lilly would be there just too much, I couldn't take it, it bothers me to think about it! But I'm curious about others' paths.
Also, there's a thread that mentions that Hanako's story is pretty badly thought out, which was a shame to read. Made me have even more doubts about that path.
Emi IS quite the cute love puppy though. I'm also interested in Shizune's path to see if it leads to any kind of threesome, having read a spoiler tag in a post that looked like it was just a joke but just after it read "Actual plot spoiler btw" lol. Actual plot spoiler: The fact that apparently Misha is a lesbian... interesting.

I know, I'll get a girlfriend not unlike Lilly and fulfill my dream of happiness and love and THEN I'll play the other stories =P
However a decent specimen of a woman is very hard to find, specially one without a boyfriend!
Anyone here with a bit more luck than me? lol
I am very fond of your positive attitude,
you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

BananaPudding wrote:
kuraix wrote: -look up-
I am very fond of your positive attitude,
you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar
Your comment immediately made me think of this:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
BananaPudding

Post by BananaPudding »

Steinherz wrote: Your comment immediately made me think of this:
what is that from?