Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

russianspy1234

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by russianspy1234 »

im switching my vote to emi.... she needs the support.
ergh

Post by ergh »

Can't decide whether I like Rin or Hanako more.
I like how Rin's got her head up in the clouds and is really direct, probably cause I'm an ass pie.
On the other hand I love reading and I did the "tile game" as a kid a lot. I think the similar interests and her being so ronery is what makes me like Hanako.
Damn, I can't decide. I think there's also a lot more to those characters than shown in act 1, I can't wait to see more.
Black Saloon

Post by Black Saloon »

It's hard to say. I tend to seesaw between all the girls minus Hanako. I don't know what it is, but a girl being THAT shy is a real bonerkill for me.

Right now I would have to say it's a duel between Shizune and Lilly, but that changes frequently.
To think bad thoughts is really the easiest thing in the world. If you leave your mind to itself it will spiral down into ever-increasing unhappiness. To think good thoughts, however, requires effort. This is one of the things that training is about.
somedude

Post by somedude »

russianspy1234 wrote:im switching my vote to emi.... she needs the support.
yay. someone is giving the poor girl a chance.
Bomb

Post by Bomb »

nemezis wrote:Emi, I saw ending with her after I played first time (spontaneously). She have extremely positive attitude (about everything). When I read how fast She is (how fast she run. or even walk), i was considering are her legs damaged or improved :). She is pulling you forward (when most people are holding you back). I really liked her
Agreed. I'm pretty languid myself, so I like her energetic and upbeat attitude. Beyond that she really tries to help Hisao to begin coping with his heart problem, which is great.
minkus

Post by minkus »

Shizune gets me every time. You can't beat some of her quotes.

"..."
"...!"

Kenji: I wear a hat now.
kobe

Post by kobe »

I don't even know who I like best anymore, I really like shizune and rin (not-so-hanako minded anymore, a bit TOO shy). I know i don't really like misha, lilly, or emi. I think I'll go with Rin, she's basically a female version of myself, a strange way of thinking and not really giving a damn about anything but the stuff you're occupied with.
k8n

Post by k8n »

Hanako FTW! MOE
When life overpowers death flesh takes form, when death overpowers life bones take form."

~Other Ichigo~
flurk

Post by flurk »

KOnFLiqT wrote:
flurk wrote: emi is just sooo annoying, she overdoes the loli thing.
That sir, deserves a wi-five.

I'd have to say Shizune is my favorite, I'm a very competitive person and it seems to me having her around would keep me motivated in everything I do. Life would be a blast.
*answers with a wi-five*
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Well, when I went into the game, I was sure that Hanako was going to be my favourite girl, since I was attracted to her right away, and the burns didn't really bother me at all. But going through the game, I actually like Emi better. I rather prefer a girl that seems like she's actually attracted to me by herself without me pushing her until she has some kind of feelings, and while the whole short-thing loli bit isn't much of an attraction for me, she is very huggable and I like that, and her wanting to take care of Hisao endears her to me more. Hanako's definitely my second favourite and depending on how the final ending(s) for her work out she might end up my favourite. And Lilly's elegance and maturity certainly endears her to me. Not much of a fan of Rin, though.
HybridPenguin

Post by HybridPenguin »

Rin and Misha.
minin00b

Post by minin00b »

Hanako and Lilly is going up~~alittle pitty for misha and emi
I say 1+1=1000
Why no one trust me!!:(
atat

Post by atat »

I find it odd there seems to be a lot of people who are borderline shizune & hanako. I mean those two seem complete opposites, it's like night and day. People who like one, it would seem logical, would not like the other, but it seems if 1 is your top, the other is your second.

Likewise it seems that Lilly and Rin go together a lot too.

Emi? Poor Emi, maybe americans are into loli as much as the loli fan boys like to make a lot of noise? *shrug*
Nixons back!!!!
Prisoner416

Post by Prisoner416 »

Hanako. I felt more of an emotional connection to her and her backstory, and got her ending first. I thought I would be one of the few, but it seems I was wrong.
Guest28

Post by Guest28 »

I expected Hanako to be my favourite too, but... then Lilly and I got talking and... :P