Katawa Shoujo Cosplay General

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Zailen

Re: Katawa Shoujo Cosplay General

Post by Zailen »

shoot! I hope so! The Shizune mentioned that she was apart of a cosplay group...Maybe that was her? Not sure, but I will keep an eye out! =D Thanks for the tip!
rolopixel

Post by rolopixel »

Hey, it's the Misha from Sakura-Con. I originally planned to go as school uniform Misha, but it was just too late. I will however be doing school uniform Misha for Fanime. Also that wig already is insane, but that's not even it's final for.

Also just a side note, I did also do a Rin cosplay for Fanime and AX 2012.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

rolopixel wrote:Hey, it's the Misha from Sakura-Con. I originally planned to go as school uniform Misha, but it was just too late. I will however be doing school uniform Misha for Fanime. Also that wig already is insane, but that's not even it's final for.

Also just a side note, I did also do a Rin cosplay for Fanime and AX 2012.
Sweeet! Welcome to the board! I hope you'll post pics. :)

Guess nobody ever found that Rin huh? *kicks self for not barging up and snapping photos when I had the chance* :(
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

pandaphil wrote:Guess nobody ever found that Rin huh? *kicks self for not barging up and snapping photos when I had the chance* :(
You get another kick from me.

And yes, welcome to the forums rolopixel. It's great to have a fellow cosplayer join the KS team :D
rolopixel

Post by rolopixel »

Sure, this is the only pic I have that isn't already posted. (I'm currently on my phone)

Last edited by rolopixel on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

Freaking awesome. You were there too? WIsh I knew there were other KS forum folks around! I met man misha! He was a nice fellow!
rolopixel

Post by rolopixel »

Zailen wrote:Freaking awesome. You were there too? WIsh I knew there were other KS forum folks around! I met man misha! He was a nice fellow!
I am the Misha, sorry about the confusion. I thought the picture would somehow crop or something. Hard to make posts with a phone.
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

Ahhh, Apologies. I scrolled up and completely missed the post. Haha. Quite a good picture indeed. Keep us updated on any progress you made! Also. I'd love to see the Rin too, as a matter of fact.

It was good seeing you by the way! Had alot of fun! I personally preferred your choice on the Bush Cheney shirt. So many school uniforms running around the con that weekend, that the shirt was the first thing I noticed. :3
rolopixel

Post by rolopixel »

I found a few pics.

he he oops

I paid for the Misha cosplay, I'll take pics of it when it gets here.

My friend made the Bush Cheney with me, I'm very happy with it. Also I wasn't the most talkative, heels were killing me and I wasn't wearing my glasses, so I was a bit disoriented.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I'm 50% gay with you right now, rolopixel.

But seriously, great cosplay. If I was at the convention and saw you as Rin, I tackle you and give you a big hug. I wouldn't even ask questions. Make small talk. Nothing. I'd just squeeze you to death <3

Hehe...
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

Ehh, a LITTLE less talkative, but you looked like you were having alot of fun! I was actually kicking myself for not striking up more of a conversation and maybe hanging out with you a bit. Blast my social awkwardness, haha. I can gaurantee for each KS person I met at the con, i was more excited to see them than they were to see me haha. I was...practically flying in excitement. It was a good time.

Also. That first picture cracks me up to no end. Can I please save that to my PC and show my skype people? I'll call it. "Misha. The dark years." =D

Come back next year!
rolopixel

Post by rolopixel »

KeiichiO wrote:I'm 50% gay with you right now, rolopixel.

But seriously, great cosplay. If I was at the convention and saw you as Rin, I tackle you and give you a big hug. I wouldn't even ask questions. Make small talk. Nothing. I'd just squeeze you to death <3

Hehe...
Oh god I dunno if I should be flattered or scared. I'm glad you enjoyed my cosplays. I did get asked for a hug as Misha.

Zailen wrote:Ehh, a LITTLE less talkative, but you looked like you were having alot of fun! I was actually kicking myself for not striking up more of a conversation and maybe hanging out with you a bit. Blast my social awkwardness, haha. I can gaurantee for each KS person I met at the con, i was more excited to see them than they were to see me haha. I was...practically flying in excitement. It was a good time.

Also. That first picture cracks me up to no end. Can I please save that to my PC and show my skype people? I'll call it. "Misha. The dark years." =D

Come back next year!
I was possibly going to the dealers hall or an event, and I don't usually wander around because my feet are always killing me. And I'm also kind of shy, so you shouldn't mind so much. And I don't mind you doing what want with my pics. I dunno if I'll come back, very pricy.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

rolopixel wrote:Oh god I dunno if I should be flattered or scared. I'm glad you enjoyed my cosplays. I did get asked for a hug as Misha.
You should be flattered, but it'd be a wise decision to keep a lookout for overly enthusiastic fanatics :lol:

For some odd reason, out of all the characters in KS, I'd think I'd pull of a Hideaki the best. Not sure why. Don't really look like the kid. I could probably pull off a Rin, but I don't think I could go a whole day without the use of my hands...
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

Iuno Rolo, you seemed pretty cool to me! I wish I'd known you were as shy as I was though. You would have gotten a hug. A big one.

You seem really cool! We should be friends! *nods*
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Looking great Rolo!
Zailen wrote:Iuno Rolo, you seemed pretty cool to me! I wish I'd known you were as shy as I was though. You would have gotten a hug. A big one.

You seem really cool! We should be friends! *nods*
Shy? Awww man you could have fooled me. I thought you were very friendly and outgoing. :)

I guess KS just brings people out of their shells. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.