Emi inspired running/workout

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SirSlaughter

Re: Emi inspired running/workout

Post by SirSlaughter »

Well seeing as so many have done so I decided that this is it. I mean the final time I will say it. I am going to get buff/fit.

I've tried time and time again. But every time after about 1 month of progress I just stop. I did the P90X, I've done my own stuff, I've tried other things, I even started the Tapout routine a little while ago, but again. The moment i was starting to make progress, I just stopped. So I told myself I am sick of it. I need to get my ass in gear Now. So I started jogging in the morning on my treadmill. It isn't truly much, but this time I am extremely determined. I am determined to put my life back on track. I was on track for a good while, and I mean a very good while, But I started straying off my path of self enlightenment and determination and got derailed a little way back.

So I now am getting back on track. It's gonna suck, it's gonna hurt, and it is most definitely gonna test my resolve, But I am more determined than ever to get it done. I started 2 days ago with the jogs, I did a mile today and am unsure of how long I lasted last time. Tomorrow I aim to do another mile. Every week I will increase my speed and distance until I can do 2-4 miles in "X" amount of time. I did a mile in 10 so I know that's slow as hell. But after 3+ years of not moving off my computer chair my legs hate me. I almost fell down the stars this morning after the run...But yeah, I'm going in.

Now along with my jogging I will step it up after about a month to the Tapout routine as well (My mom bought it and has been with it very well, she can be my workout partner). So I have everything I need. I juts need to bulk up now. That's always been my concern. I already have some pills that promote and tell your body you're hungry so you can eat more, this is a start (I researched this product and bought it from a very good vitamin store where they also explained it to me. This is a legitimate and non-cancer inducing product).

Now with that Another step I work towards is upper body, I wanna build my arms to finish off my tattoo sleeve I am working towards. I already Have Hatsuni Miku on my left upper arm and want to add Megurine Luka as well, then later Rin and Len. But that's for another time and post.

Anyway, wish me luck. I think I will post a picture of my progress every month just to keep you guys motivated too?
At this time I weight around 98 to 105 pounds so let's hope I can get some muscle weight in me.

Wish me luck as I wish you all luck as well.
ImageImage
Sk3tch

Post by Sk3tch »

SirSlaughter wrote:Now with that Another step I work towards is upper body, I wanna build my arms to finish off my tattoo sleeve I am working towards. I already Have Hatsuni Miku on my left upper arm and want to add Megurine Luka as well, then later Rin and Len. But that's for another time and post.
What? No love for Kaito or Meiko?
:? :cry:
Emi Couch to 5k : W4D1 Completed
SirSlaughter

Post by SirSlaughter »

Sk3tch wrote:
SirSlaughter wrote:Now with that Another step I work towards is upper body, I wanna build my arms to finish off my tattoo sleeve I am working towards. I already Have Hatsuni Miku on my left upper arm and want to add Megurine Luka as well, then later Rin and Len. But that's for another time and post.
What? No love for Kaito or Meiko?
:? :cry:
Hey hey, I hope to get plenty of arm space within the year, so if I indeed do getbig enough, Kaito can join in along with Meiko...then BRS. Because BRS is awesome.
ImageImage
cassinova

Post by cassinova »

This is awesome, probably not my choice for music though xD. Also, I was told by my grade school teacher that when stretching you neck, you should never bend your neck back or it'll cause future complications. Rather than bending your beck back, you should roll you head from left, down, right, or right, down, left a couple of times.
notme

Post by notme »

Been running today after 40days or so, 5km in 30min, not bad, I had to stop running coz I'm biking every day to school/job and stuff roughly -400 kcal down every day(pretty exhaustive), anyways, kinda missed running so i had one.. :>
Good luck everyone, running is great start to get fit, It got my life "running"
I went from nothing to "something" in 7-8 months, I found a little substitute, calisthenics for now, kinda love doing handstands, just started doing pull ups, lsit and stuff, well, time to stop braging, just wanted thank this community :} and Its still fucking freezing outside!11 But yea, today was ok, after a long time a bit above 0 °C.
regards from czech republic and keep running
Sk3tch

Post by Sk3tch »

notme wrote:regards from czech republic and keep running
Wow, the Czech Republic. Makes me wonder, where everybody's at.

New Mexico, USA here.
Emi Couch to 5k : W4D1 Completed
SirSlaughter

Post by SirSlaughter »

Sk3tch wrote:
notme wrote:regards from czech republic and keep running
Wow, the Czech Republic. Makes me wonder, where everybody's at.

New Mexico, USA here.
Born in Puerto Rico, Raised in Germany for 16 years, Living here in Tennessee for 2-3 years now...I hate it here.
ImageImage
Omega

Post by Omega »

I'm going to start on the 100 pushup challenge... love all the information in the first post by the way. I'd love to start on the 5k Challenge, but given my work schedule, the only spare time I'd really have to do it would be around midnight or when kids are coming home from school... one is less of a problem than the other. :oops:
ImageImage
**~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-Lilly~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-Shizune~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~**
Omega

Post by Omega »

Sorry to have to admit that I'm going to have to repeat week one... I've got great lifting strength, I'm the strongest person in my warehouse when it comes to that. I've never been much for pushups though. I got to the third day of week one, did all the reps except the last one. Just couldn't make the fifth pushup on the last rep. Going to wait till next week and try to get in three days of week ones last day and see how I feel then. :(
ImageImage
**~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-Lilly~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-Shizune~*~-~*~-~*~-~*~-~**
HurricaneHarvey

Post by HurricaneHarvey »

[quote="Sk3tch" Makes me wonder, where everybody's at.[/quote]

USA Idaho
Omega wrote:Sorry to have to admit that I'm going to have to repeat week one... I've got great lifting strength, I'm the strongest person in my warehouse when it comes to that. I've never been much for pushups though. I got to the third day of week one, did all the reps except the last one. Just couldn't make the fifth pushup on the last rep. Going to wait till next week and try to get in three days of week ones last day and see how I feel then. :(
Repeating a week or starting over is no big deal. People have had to do that plenty of times throughout the thread.
Sorry for my grammar and spelling. I am not very good at those...
box

Post by box »

I feel silly about posting this, but I just started a running routine a few weeks ago. I only run about two kilos, three times a week, but I see a lot of people here running five to ten kilos daily. Should I be running more? My chest usually starts to hurt when I reach two kilos (silly I know :(), which is why I stop, is that normal, though?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

box wrote:...is that normal, though?
For you, evidently. And it's your routine so that's all that matters.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Like you said, you chest is starting to hurt. Stop. Listen to your body.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
box

Post by box »

Well, I'm not exactly unathletic, and that's why I don't know why it begins to hurt after such a short time.

I hope it begins to subside the more I run, since I feel like I'm doing something productive.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

box wrote:Well, I'm not exactly unathletic, and that's why I don't know why it begins to hurt after such a short time.

I hope it begins to subside the more I run, since I feel like I'm doing something productive.
It will subside as the body adjusts to more activity, provided it isn't a medical condition.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."