Who feels like cracking a code!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Doctor

Who feels like cracking a code!

Post by Doctor »

First off~! This years april fools art works are great and I personally enjoyed them.

Down to business~! The last three pictures are whited out with, erm, black. But in some spots writing is visible sightly because the censor bar is off or is kinda gray. So I was thinking we could try to decipher them! Why not! So if you're eyes are sharp and your zoom tool is quite right, you can help decipher it! Label which picture you're deciphering with 1, 2 or 3 and specify which text box you've cracked. Once we have a text box confirmed as cracked I or someone else can make a legible updated picture to track progress.

Here are the original pictures!
1. The picture of the clashing duo! (I can't help it, they have red and blue hair.)

2. The three lovely ladies!

3. The exiting random assorted art works!

Maybe it's all bogus. Maybe it's gold. Maybe we'll find character names. Maybe hints on futur projects. We wont know until its clear!
So let's have fun doing this as a community and let's get cracking! :D
"... No matter how people see me as, pariah or paragon, I am but myself."
-FL
OtakuNinja

Re: Who feels like cracking a code!

Post by OtakuNinja »

All I know is that the picture of the hugging pair at the roof is a great inspiration for fanfics. :mrgreen:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

OtakuNinja wrote:All I know is that the picture of the hugging pair at the roof is a great inspiration for fanfics. :mrgreen:
But the only problem with that is that we dont even know what their names are! So I hoping to retrieve a few names from this project just to help the fanfic guys and to cure my curiosity xD
-FL
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

We're all counting on you guys. :)

Damn, if she were missing her hand the hugging girl could be Miki.

And another girl with glasses. Ohhh catch me...
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Well, the blog stated that the protagonist was Hisao after Kenji's Ending, hence the paralyzed from the waist down. So we know who the main character is.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

Is it just me, or is the glasses-girl in the random artwork -the blue picture on the right- look an awful lot like Yuuko?
Falling in love is a volcano. Being in love is a kotatsu.
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

I went and did most of the 3rd picture! The squiggles are unknown words, the quotations are unsure words. I neeeeeeed help D:
Attachments
KatawaShoujo2-04-sampleCGs.jpg
KatawaShoujo2-04-sampleCGs.jpg (326.77 KiB) Viewed 6146 times
-FL
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Doctor wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:All I know is that the picture of the hugging pair at the roof is a great inspiration for fanfics. :mrgreen:
But the only problem with that is that we dont even know what their names are! So I hoping to retrieve a few names from this project just to help the fanfic guys and to cure my curiosity xD
Fanfics doesn't need official names! :mrgreen: You should read Girl Interpreted.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
TehLandshark

Post by TehLandshark »

Selim Bradley wrote:Well, the blog stated that the protagonist was Hisao after Kenji's Ending, hence the paralyzed from the waist down. So we know who the main character is.
I just had an idea after reading that (don't know why): Kenji as the protagonist, Miki, Yuuko, Akira, and Hisao as potential mates. That should be KS3.
Richter Bromont wrote:
Nurse wrote:You didn't... throw your medication at Seagulls again, did you?
Hisao wrote: FUCK YOU, THEY STARTED IT!
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

I pretty sure the lady with the prosthetic leg (I think her name is Hisolia) has deeps ties with Lilly. It mentions Lilly in her bio (idk the context) and the sample picture she's in.
-FL
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Doctor wrote:
Fanfics doesn't need official names! :mrgreen: You should read Girl Interpreted.
Bah. Who needs actual facts about the characters when you can have fanon! It's almost as good!

... Note: We don't actually have any fanon on the characters yet. Maybe we should make something up.
Not Dead Yet
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

I think the full text of the upper right picture in #3 reads: Even before I've opened my eyes, a single thought clouds my mind. It's a feeling I've had many times, usually at this time of the year, but never quite to this extent.

#3, bottom side, left:
Group shot in Shanghai
Hisao's expression is deter-
mined by multiples of
play ?stimulus? ?stimuli? ?stims?
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Gotta wonder if the devs are just sitting back and laughing at us poor, sad dopes. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

pandaphil wrote:Gotta wonder if the devs are just sitting back and laughing at us poor, sad dopes. :)
I thought that was the whole point. :lol:
Not Dead Yet
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

I havent given up yet, Its just that the first and second picture are super hard.
I want to get a rough draft down because if i start it, more people will help.
Oh and thanks griffon! Her's an update to that one:
Attachments
KatawaShoujo2-04-sampleCGs.png
KatawaShoujo2-04-sampleCGs.png (946.93 KiB) Viewed 5823 times
-FL