Skip mode isn't working

Bug Pope

Skip mode isn't working

Post by Bug Pope »

I don't know why, but when I select skip mode the game will just stay on the same "page" forever until I start clicking manually. Sometimes it works though, but usually not. Usually I would suspect my computer, but I've played the game on two different computers (one with Vista and one with XP) and I've had the same problem on both.
Painiac

Re: Skip mode isn't working

Post by Painiac »

If you haven't seen given ,,page" before, you can't skip it. So, you won't miss anything you haven't read. What the point is in skipping game without playing it?
No time for love, Falcon Punch!
Polish translation:
Wednesday - 50%
Bug Pope

Post by Bug Pope »

Ah, I get it. The reason why I wanted to skip the part is that I had already gotten around 80% before my HD crashed and died, and clicking past hundreds of pages I've already read just to get 100% is a bit tiresome. It's my own fault for having a sucky computer, really. Thanks for the help.
delta
Feels Badman

Post by delta »

Well, there's also an option in the preferences that allows skipping of unread text...
Bug Pope

Post by Bug Pope »

Huh, you're right. That's what I get for never reading manuals. Thanks again!
Seyren

Post by Seyren »

Bug Pope wrote:I don't know why, but when I select skip mode the game will just stay on the same "page" forever until I start clicking manually. Sometimes it works though, but usually not. Usually I would suspect my computer, but I've played the game on two different computers (one with Vista and one with XP) and I've had the same problem on both.
if you have read that text you can skip it with press the Ctrl button....
i find it just with a coincident through.....
butyou can try it anyways..... :lol: