Likes/Doesn't like

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Likes/Doesn't like

Post by Aura »

I thought i'd add a likes/dislikes bit to the character profiles (which are still a work in progress), but my lack of wit keeps me from coming up with brilliant ideas, so i'll have everyone else do my job for me. Suggest appropriate likes and dislikes for the main cast (The girls including Misha, Hisao is irrelevant).

You have probably seen Amelie (if you haven't, you should) so you know what sort of stuff i want. Also, none of the girls likes staying up all night.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Anonymous22
sounds kinda gay

Re: Likes/Doesn't like

Post by Anonymous22 »

Misha:

-Dislikes: Hospitals, math

Shizune:

-Dislikes: Failure, disorder, pity, disabled people

Hanako:

-Dislikes: Conflict, fire, crowds, strangers

Emi:

-Dislikes: Wheelchair

Iwanako:

-Dislikes: Heart attack
hurr durr
Lulz

Post by Lulz »

Rin
Dislikes : Mayonnaise, low quality oil paints

Emi
Dislikes : people calling her 'undeveloped child', sore losers, children

Lilly
Likes : Traditional dresses worn on various countries, tai chi, Hanako
Dislikes : Stinky people, garlic, greasy food

Hanako
Likes : Kind people, flower arrangement, rocky road icecream, high places, quiet places, Lilly
Dislikes : Places with a lot of people, eyes looking at her direction, pepper, her cooking

Shizune
Dislikes : Annoying people, ugly people, fat people

Misha
Dislikes : Anyone trying to get close to Shizune, Anyone she thinks is a potential threat to her love for Shizune
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Penguinmayhem

Post by Penguinmayhem »

So tempting...
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Shizune likes neatly arranged stacks of paper and dislikes the small amount of tea that's always left at the bottom of the cup when the tea is too cool to drink
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
Celiest

Post by Celiest »

Emi
Dislikes: Homework

Lilly
Likes: Music (duh! :roll:), soft, fluffy animals (this could also roll into a like of soft textures)

Hanako
TcDohl

Post by TcDohl »

Celiest wrote:Hanako
Fashion-Hana no longer exists. Crud made her an audiophile now.

Crud agreed, don't bother him about it.
<@Delta_Kurshiva> I'm tiny~

[10:43] <@A22> Damn Dohl never changes, all he thinks about is ass
frumplstlskn

Post by frumplstlskn »

Aw, what, An audiophile? I guess that's cool too. Needs more headphones Hana.

Is she still an internet perv/imageboard user? My guess would be no...
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Crud's writing her, I think that's all the information needed to deduct the correct answer.

Rin likes clouds that don't look like anything specific and dislikes clouds that look like animals.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Strangely enough I don't agree with myself that often.

There was some complex reasoning behind not making her into fashion. I'm sure it was a good one.
The audiophile thing came from something that you can do in relative solitude, but would also let her be around Lilly more. Also, it's easy to write, as well as being something that not many people would be at grips with.

Imagebaording? Maybe. I hadn't thought about it before, but having her as some kind of internet nerd might be fun. Still, I can't think of a way of writing it in that wouldn't seem forced. Audiophilia is something Hana-chan and I alone share, if she were an imageboarder I'd have to share her with /a/.

I do like the idea of her liking Ice Cream and not liking pepper. Does anyone else get an image of her in an apron, wooden spoon in her mouth, face all screwed up, arms all tense and stuff? Ah... Imagination is a wonderful thing...

Off the topic of Hanako, I think Emi would be the one character that would have an "Omochikaeri!" reaction. I'm not quite sure where that came from, but when I heard she liked Beef Stew, that was the first thing that came to mind.

Shizune would probably hate incompetent and stupid people, with a passion far surpassing what would normally be considered reasonable.

I think Lilly would secretly like being domineering; as evidenced in her path. I think you would have a very hard time saying "no" to her, be it when you're trying to decide on which cafe to go to or in the bedroom.

Misha, I think, could probably have a totally abstract fear, like of electric screwdrivers or something equally ridiculous.

On the same token, I think Rin should have an unspeakable desire, like convenience store pizza. She just goes crazy for the stuff. To the point where she abandons what little reality she has until she gets it.

I think that's it really. Then again, my shift is about to end so I may just be trying to get home early...
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Penguinmayhem

Post by Penguinmayhem »

cpl_crud wrote:Audiophilia is something Hana-chan and Lily share,

Fixed.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

I wouldn't think Lilly is an audiophile, she just has acute sense of hearing.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Actually PenguinMayhem raised a point that I've been thinking about for a while; the reason Hanako would get into all that kind of stuff would be through Lilly.
She would try to hang around Lilly as much as possible, however Lilly would always have her band practice stuff. Not being musically talented, Hanako would look for a way to stay with her, and there you have it.

I know that Cain was dying to write a scene; possibly this could be one for him; Hanako looking for a way to spend more time with Lilly, and hence doing the whole sound thing.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Envy

Post by Envy »

Why would Hanako like cooking at all?

I really couldn`t see her being exactly at home around a stove, what with the fire and the boiling water and all.

Not sure about the internet expert idea either. I`m pertty sure, as you all can imagine, such a hobby simply absorbs too much of a person`s time. And as much as the school would like their pupils to feel secure I don`t think they would be too thrilled about such anti-social behaviour.

Might be an idea to make at least one of the girls cell phone mad though.
Sessy

Post by Sessy »

Anonymous22 wrote: -Likes: eating, children
Every time I fail to see that comma. Every time I find it hilarious.