The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by YZQ »

Never too late to learn from mistakes. Best of luck for the future.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
phunkyzilla

Katawa Shoujo's creators are monsters

Post by phunkyzilla »

I played this game and I loved it. But goddamn motherfucking Rin's path. I NEVER ASKED TO FEEL THIS WAY! :(
win746

Re: Katawa Shoujo's creators are monsters

Post by win746 »

By the title I thought you were one of those self righteous "Internet moms" with no knowledge of KS, came to rant about how disgusting the concept of disabled adult sim and such. :P

I know how you feel, we all do. There's the feels bazaar thread to talk about the feels.

Welcome to the forums phunky, someone is sure to give you some complimentary chocolate soon. :lol:
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

This would've been more interesting if OP were a grumpy soccer mom...Anyway, here's your complementary chocolate.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

Can I give Phunky the Chocolate? ^_^
Umber

Post by Umber »

Take a gander at the Fan-fiction section. Browse through Hanako's Broken Heart Club.

These forums are filled with feels-inducing monsters as well.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Sedinus

Post by Sedinus »

phunkyzilla wrote:I NEVER ASKED TO FEEL THIS WAY! :(
Your feels are now augmented.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

phunkyzilla wrote:I played this game and I loved it. But goddamn motherfucking Rin's path. I NEVER ASKED TO FEEL THIS WAY! :(
Welcome to our world sir. Trust me, you'll survive, and with any luck be a better person for it.

Personally I thing the dev's are wizards bent on controlling all of our minds. How else would you explain a game that changes tens of thousands of people practically overnight, yet not one of the dev's has gotten rich from it. So if its not financial gain they're after, it must be power.

@ win746: Its kind of a pity actually. I've always considered being picketed by conservative religious groups something to be proud of. And think of the free publicity!
Last edited by pandaphil on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
win746

Post by win746 »

Bad publicity is hardly ever good, but in a sense if there's a picket I find defending something to be quite fun. Especially if we win. :lol:

I'm pretty sure the terms and agreement said something about forfeiting your soul and leaving you a blank shell of feels behind, just so you could get better. :P
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

Ha ha ha... welcome to the club, phunkyzilla. You have passed the test. Rin wrecked me, too.
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

And her eI was, ready to post something to the effect of "inb4shitstorm". Good on you for proving me wrong, and welcome to the forums, man. I hope you enjoy your stay.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Anadorr

Post by Anadorr »

Hey guys!
/Thankfully, I've got a habit of reading FAQ's and as much threads as I can before posting, so this won't turn into crying wall of saddness and joy/
I'd wish to say my thanks to all of you, your supportive posts throughout the forum really helped right after Lilly's good ending. Still, manly tears have been shed
Having overcame the most sentimental part, I can definitely say that this true piece of art is making me a better person, and I like it!
And again, thanks! It's an awesome community =)
Lilly!->Hanako->Emi->Shizune->Rin
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Yay! Welcome aboard sir!

Don't forget though, there are still four cute girls waiting to meet you. ;)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Tsubame

Is it just me? Or....

Post by Tsubame »

Hi all~ Im new here in the forums and I ended up here because I played KS and got deeply attached to it so yeah..
One thing I'd like to share is my experience with the game..
Honestly, the game affected me that much that I literally "fell in love" on one of the characters in the game which was Emi.. @_@
I was thinking if it was just me or the game was that good (the character dev't and such) that i ended up being confused that i fell in love with a non-existent character.. =) well i hope to have a nice time in the forums~ thats all~~ (n-n)

Cosplay Plans in Progress:
Admiral Kizaru -Warring Kingdoms XinZhao -Megaman Black Ace -Aeon-Castlevania
A Forum Member

Re: Is it just me? Or....

Post by A Forum Member »

Yeah, it's a common reaction to playing this game. Turns out the feels resulting from it can also help you change your life, as I have discovered. Welcome to the forums.
Last edited by A Forum Member on Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.