Music that makes you think of KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Umber

Re: Music that makes you think of KS

Post by Umber »

Oddly, the lyrics for this song fit Hanako pretty well. I can see it happening.

"Don't You Know Now
Is The Perfect Time
We Can Make It Right
Hit The City Lights..."

"Nothin' Can Stop This Burnin'
Desire To Be With You
Gotta Get To You Baby
Won't You Come, It's Emergency..."

Oh, God. I regret nothing.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Small-scale necro. Sue me.

Felt that a majority of the lyrics fit in with Emi. I apologize for anyone that's not a big fan of K-Pop. I'm not one, either.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

I found Jigoro's Theme Song.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Don't have time to go back through all 25 pages right now, but I've been loving this little music video.

The full versions pretty damn chock full of feels too. Just sucks that its from Twilight.

And strictly on a personal level, I can see Hanako sitting on the couch, watching this with a crimpled up tissue in her hands. :)

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

pandaphil wrote: And strictly on a personal level, I can see Hanako sitting on the couch, watching this with a crimpled up tissue in her hands. :)

Relevant image (created months ago and posted elsewhere):
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Helbereth wrote:
pandaphil wrote: And strictly on a personal level, I can see Hanako sitting on the couch, watching this with a crimpled up tissue in her hands. :)

Me likey.

As sweet a girl as Hanako is, I bet somewhere down inside, part of her would love to put on a mask and make the bastards pay. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

So I was listening to The Madness of Duke Venomania and this dawned on me, you could have this song be done with some of the characters of KS:
Gakupo - Hisao
Luka - Lilly
Miku - Shizune/Misha
GUMI - Emi
Meiko - Rin
Kaito - Kenji ( :lol:)
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Helbereth wrote:

[img]Phantom%20Hanako[/img]
I seriously can't overstate how much i love this.

[img]As%20sweet%20a%20girl%20as%20Hanako%20is,%20I%20bet%20somewhere%20down%20inside,%20part%20of%20her%20would%20love%20to%20put%20on%20a%20mask%20and%20make%20the%20bastards%20pay.%20[/img]

Actually, Erik never really tried or cared much to make the individual people who made his life miserable to "pay". Granted he does have great resentment and cynicism towards humanity as a whole but that's more because of ideological reasons and the things he has seen humans to be capable of doing (combined with the absolute lack of love in his life) than being pushed over the edge by bullies.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Dream wrote:
I seriously can't overstate how much i love this.

[img]As%20sweet%20a%20girl%20as%20Hanako%20is,%20I%20bet%20somewhere%20down%20inside,%20part%20of%20her%20would%20love%20to%20put%20on%20a%20mask%20and%20make%20the%20bastards%20pay.%20[/img]

Actually, Erik never really tried or cared much to make the individual people who made his life miserable to "pay". Granted he does have great resentment and cynicism towards humanity as a whole but that's more because of ideological reasons and the things he has seen humans to be capable of doing (combined with the absolute lack of love in his life) than being pushed over the edge by bullies.

You're right of course. Nice summation. I'm glad I've got you guys here to fix my misinterpretations. :)

I guess he isn't the vengeful sort. More of a "Don't get mad, get even" type. God help you if you get between him and what he wants.

Thinking about it, I guess Hanako would admire him for being brave, and able to command fear and respect and not back down from anything despite his scars. Everything she isn't.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

pandaphil wrote:
Dream wrote:Actually, Erik never really tried or cared much to make the individual people who made his life miserable to "pay". Granted he does have great resentment and cynicism towards humanity as a whole but that's more because of ideological reasons and the things he has seen humans to be capable of doing (combined with the absolute lack of love in his life) than being pushed over the edge by bullies.
You're right of course. Nice summation. I'm glad I've got you guys here to fix my misinterpretations. :)

I guess he isn't the vengeful sort. More of a "Don't get mad, get even" type. God help you if you get between him and what he wants.

Thinking about it, I guess Hanako would admire him for being brave, and able to command fear and respect and not back down from anything despite his scars. Everything she isn't.
Well it all depends on which version of Erick you're thinking of.
The original (Lon Chaney, closest to how Erick actually looked in the novel):
or the most recent [and least grotesque] (Gerard Butler):

Originally it wasn't so much he was "scarred in an accident" as he was "deformed since birth" :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire. I need not say for which girl.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
crinklywrap

Post by crinklywrap »

Satellite by Guster really stood out for me, and I didn't even have KS on mind. It just clicked.
Live
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

I'm surprised it hasn't been posted yet. Burnin' For You could easily be Hanako's theme. And not just for the obvious title either, but the lyrics in general.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

SpecimenSix wrote:I'm surprised it hasn't been posted yet. Burnin' For You could easily be Hanako's theme. And not just for the obvious title either, but the lyrics in general.
Why didn't I think of that? I freaking love that song :lol:
I also draw, kind of.