function of 3-3

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

minin00b

function of 3-3

Post by minin00b »

.3-2 is a class for blind student,then 3-3 is a class for????seem a lot type of disability student there.(mure,deaf,mental,heart atack,without hand,cripple and bababababababababa)
Last edited by minin00b on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.
I say 1+1=1000
Why no one trust me!!:(
JamiroquaiAlien

Re: Strange classes

Post by JamiroquaiAlien »

Class 3-3 is the class for people with awesome disabilities.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

minin00b wrote:It is also a problem for Muto, he need to use signal language for teaching?
I seem to remember that Muto is always writing everything on his chalkboard. Also, Misha translates.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
russianspy1234

Post by russianspy1234 »

if the scarring is deep enough, it can cause serious enough health complications. its also possible that she suffered severe lung trauma due to smoke inhalation.

not every disability needs a special class just for it. if you can see, and can reasonably manipulate writing implements, then you can do pretty much anything in school anyone else can. deafness is a possible exception, it would make sense to have them all in one class, and need only one interpreter, and its possible that that is the case, but since shizune has misha, she prefers the regular class. if you cannot see, then there is a lot more that you cannot do, you cannot see whats on the board, and writting is very difficult, as such, they would need more and different accomadations than the rest of the school.
minin00b

Post by minin00b »

seem all the problem was solved.thank for your answer :D
I say 1+1=1000
Why no one trust me!!:(
Blue123

Re: .

Post by Blue123 »

In the future, please don't erase the title and contents of your posts after you've got what you want. It's confusing for other users.