KS is awesome and Hi

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

muliebrity

Re: KS is awesome and Hi

Post by muliebrity »

I get what you mean when you say that you're not sure you'll enjoy the other routes as much, but just keep an open mind. I thought I'd hate Hanako's route as soon as I saw her, so I saved hers for last. Boy, was I wrong.
Steinherz wrote:Am I the only one who enjoyed every route? Including Shizune's?
Seriously.
Not at all, look at mah damn sig. I really liked Shizune's good ending, though, bittersweet endings are the best.
<Xanatos>: Most certainly, matriarch appreciator.
My hobby: taking Xan quotes out of context.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
I loved every minute of KS, every route.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

W-welcome, WhySoNatsu.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Helloooo. привет, はじめまして,你好, Bonjour, ¡Hola 、Guten Tag and สวัสดี

I wish you enjoy this thread, and don't post too much in a short time or I would freak out as another newcomer have more post than me.

I suggest that you should play every route, every ending as by then you will knows what girl/route you like most and by then, most spoiler tag means nothing to you.

Enjoy the game, Enjoy the girl, Enjoy the feels. :D
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
RichieBerry

Post by RichieBerry »

Steinherz wrote:
Sedinus wrote:And then Shiz- oh wait, this one sucked hard, nevermind.
Am I the only one who enjoyed every route? Including Shizune's?
Seriously.
I liked Shizune's root quite a bit. It's by far the funniest, mainly because it has so much Kenji and Jigoro. Jigoro... might be my favorite secondary character. Although I like the Nurse a lot as well. I even put Jigoro in my signature.

I think the main reason some people like it less is because Shizune is... not as good a person as the others. Or, at least not as outwardly nice. The whole Shizune arc is pretty different from the others, so I suppose people who were expecting something more similar would be disappointed.

And welcome aboard, WhySoNatsu! Have fun with the remaining arcs and watch out for Xanatos.
"Why do you make that noise? Are you mad? Well, obviously. Good. Your sweater is terrible, and I want you to feel bad about it. The burn tells me it is working."
"I like my sweater."
"I'm sure you like huffing glue, too. That doesn't make it right."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

RichieBerry wrote:I think the main reason some people like it less is because Shizune is... not as good a person as the others.
Insofar as I've heard, people don't like it for being too close to a real scenario and more slice-of-life than the usual feels-loaded romance.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Or that once on her route proper, you only make 1 decision.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:Or that once on her route proper, you only make 1 decision.
Oh yeah, that too. I'd hate to see how some of you react to books...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

People have different expectations, maybe? The other girls had plenty of choices to make, so Shizune stood out.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

XAN! The heck man?! I never got any chocol--Nevermind. It's cool. I don't need any.

And welcome to the forums! I love seeing a new face. I love it. Why? Because you, and me...WE shall have much to discuss I am sure. Emi was awesome! She wasn't my favorite, but her route was very very well written. Also, do not let other people shape your opinion on the girls either! They all have potential for favorite status, and we ALL have our opinions on it, haha. Go and play all of them! What are you waiting for?! Personally, I liked Shizune the best. The people here know that by now, as I'm...I'd say...Quite vocal about it. I'd say give it a try. It's DIFFERENT than the other routes, so if you go in expecting the same, you might not enjoy it as much. but if you have an open mind, I think you'll do just fine. Also. Give Rin's a try too. EVERYBODY likes Rin. EVERYBODY.

Now. I demand something from you. Upon your next response good sir or mad'am...You must say the first word to pop into your head after reading the word "Purple penguins." Why? I dont know. Just do it. COME ON! HURRY! TIMES WASTING! LETS GO! *collapses. Passes out. Stops talking*
Zilveri

Post by Zilveri »

Welcome! It sure is awesome, that's why we all are here.

You should play all routes before judging girls, but we all now that the first route you take will have the most memories = best (maybe).
WhySoNatsu

Post by WhySoNatsu »

Zailen wrote:Now. I demand something from you. Upon your next response good sir or mad'am...You must say the first word to pop into your head after reading the word "Purple penguins." Why? I dont know. Just do it. COME ON! HURRY! TIMES WASTING! LETS GO! *collapses. Passes out. Stops talking*
Hmm..when I read those 2 words I thought of a purple balloon. Why? Who knows..(Even I don't)
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

And as you grab ahold of said balloon. You feel your feet raise off of the ground. Soon. You rise into the clouds, and dissapear into the skyline, never to be seen again. But there are those who sometimes look up, at the cold, blue yonder, and think of you, and what you have become. If not a star, then maybe one of the clouds that shrouded you so long ago. Perhaps it didn't shroud you at all. Perhaps a cloud was just the gateway that you were looking for towards the next plain. Perhaps the clouds are a curtain, hiding the truth from a great number of people who just choose not to see. Who knows? It's hard to say. But you know. Whatever the answer is, if any. At least by knowing that the balloon, which is full of hot air, which can be a metaphor for a great many things. Strife? Insecurity? Perhaps even negativity, all packed into one little ball, and let go, which finally gives your body the strength to rise above it...Yes, judging by its purple hue. At least those who look up and wonder about you will know....That you were fabulous. Or maybe you just got a balloon. I dont know. Thats the mystery. Or is it? O.O
Umber

Post by Umber »

Zailen wrote:And as you grab ahold of said balloon...

-snipsnipsnip-

Or is it? O.O
Take a breath, Zailen.

Welcome to the forums, Natsu. Be careful when clicking links, check over your shoulder for Xanatos, the shimmie is your friend, fan-fictions are great for wasting time.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

You enjoyed the read. You know you did.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Out of curiosity, did any of you guys tell him there is already a thread for saying how KS made you feel?

Welcome to the forums, OP. I would like to make a more personalized greeting, but i seriously can't be bothered to read two pages of this off-topicness.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos