Your "true ending" and/or OTP

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pisceanreve

Your "true ending" and/or OTP

Post by pisceanreve »

just curious, who do you think Hisao goes best with? Also, what ending do you think is the most accurate? It could even be a bad ending if that seems fitting, just curious to see what everyone thinks.
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Re: Your "true ending" and/or OTP

Post by Hans PK »

Manly Picnic. Kenji makes a good Manly Chick.
Last edited by Hans PK on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is there left to say?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

HisaoXGround, OTP.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Jeez, you people.

Seriously torn. Even though I have him with Hanako in my preferred arc, I love what a wonderful couple he and Lilly make.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

My headcanon has him be with Lilly, and die from a sudden heart attack at the age of 26. No, I'm not the author of Reconciliation, but that one was weird to read. :P

OTP is ofc Misha and Shizune after they had a few years apart and had time to think.
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Maybe its because I'm sleepy right now and my brains a bit woozy, but I was watching AdventuresOfLuna's Lilly play through tonight, and found it interesting how much more subdued Hanako seems in Lilly's story. She doesn't have her panic attack in class, and doesn't go into the deep depression about her birthday that she does in her own arc. I wonder how we're supposed to reconcile the two? Which one is the "real" Hanako?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
ProfAllister

Post by ProfAllister »

pandaphil wrote:Which one is the "real" Hanako?
They both are. Hanako's under significantly more psychological pressure in her route than in Lilly's, hence the greater instability. You may as well ask which Rin is the real Rin - Emi's Rin or Rin's Rin. They both are the same person, but on one route, she's subjected to significantly more psychologocail pressure, Hisao pays more attention to her, and she allows Hisao to see more of her internal self.

It's not different people - only different circumstances.
Current Project: Misha Pseudo-Route

Discord ID: ProfAllister#9754
Discord server
pisceanreve

Post by pisceanreve »

^ I like this post

Slightly unrelated, but did anyone else find it sad after finishing a good arc then replaying it to have Hisao treat that girl as just a good acquaintance this time around?
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

ProfAllister wrote:
They both are. Hanako's under significantly more psychological pressure in her route than in Lilly's, hence the greater instability. You may as well ask which Rin is the real Rin - Emi's Rin or Rin's Rin. They both are the same person, but on one route, she's subjected to significantly more psychologocail pressure, Hisao pays more attention to her, and she allows Hisao to see more of her internal self.

It's ironic how Hanako actually blossoms when her true friends don't mollycuddle her as much as they did in the other route. In Lily's route, Lily is busy with Hisao and vice versa. While Hanako acknowledges them as true friends, she also feels that she has to pull her own weight in her side of the relationship.

In her own route, Hisao mollycuddles her, and so does Lily. At least, Lily starts to pick up signals that maybe Hanako is seeing her "motherly" love as something else, and warns Hisao about it.

My OTP? That's a hard one. Maybe HisaoxHanako.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I strongly support Hisao x Hanako.

I think out of all of the girls in KS, Hanako would be the most dependent on Hisao while the other girls would get around fine if they never even met Hisao. To be honest, I don't think Hanako had any chance of coming out of her shell if it weren't for befriending Hisao, and I'm even scared what her life would be like if she never met him. With Lilly and Akira moving to Scotland, there's literally no one for Hanako to turn to, which makes me think the worst is in store for her.

I don't ship Rin x Hisao for one reason and one reason only; BACK OFF, SHE'S MY WAIFU!

I kid I kid. :P While everything turned out good in the end, Hisao fucked up many times in rin's route, which makes me think he's not the best influence on her. Though, she did state that she needed him to paint.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

YZQ wrote:
ProfAllister wrote:

It's ironic how Hanako actually blossoms when her true friends don't mollycuddle her as much as they did in the other route. In Lily's route, Lily is busy with Hisao and vice versa. While Hanako acknowledges them as true friends, she also feels that she has to pull her own weight in her side of the relationship.

In her own route, Hisao mollycuddles her, and so does Lily. At least, Lily starts to pick up signals that maybe Hanako is seeing her "motherly" love as something else, and warns Hisao about it.
On the other hand, most of Hanako's real problems aren't even addressed in Lilly's route and Hanako improves much sooner in her own route than she does in Lilly's.
Not Dead Yet
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

In Hanako's own route, Hisao was basically forced to show his hand, and forced Hanako to reveal hers as well. After all that's said and done (and the cries), Hanako accepts that she can be loved by someone and returns the feelings.

In Lily's route, Hanako took the proactive route. She managed to overcome her negative thoughts and try things that were different, for a change. To me, that is a priceless change. "A journey of a thousand miles begin with the first step." Granted, she is still unsure whether the whole thing will stick.

The late Stephen Covey says it better than I could:

“Until a person can say deeply and honestly, 'I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday,' that person cannot say, 'I choose otherwise'”
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Emi. She suckered a lot of us into her route. Who's to say Hisao wouldn't follow the trend?

He'll also be the most physically fit with Emi's constant nagging, compared to the other routes, so she's got my vote.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Serious answer: Hisao and Rin. He's a fairly lazy, apathetic fella...And she's Rin. :lol: Chillest couple ever.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Oddball wrote:
On the other hand, most of Hanako's real problems aren't even addressed in Lilly's route and Hanako improves much sooner in her own route than she does in Lilly's.
Thats true. We have no idea what will happen once Lilly returns. How will the "moving to Scotland" dilemma be resolved? Will Hanako still connect with the newspaper club if shes in a relationship?

I go with the Sisterhood continuity myself, but I know I can't speak for everyone.
Last edited by pandaphil on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.