Anti-Success

WORDS WORDS WORDS

bitpeg

Anti-Success

Post by bitpeg »

I don't know if this is the right flavor of story for this kind of community, but I thought I'd share anyways. Please keep in mind that I usually don't make my stories longer than a page, maybe a page and a half if I'm lucky. Some of them don't even last a paragraph, so I'm not used to writing lengthy and intricate epics like you guys seem to do. I'm also not used to fan fiction, so the personalities and lots of other neat things are not what you may be used to. In fact, lots of things are changed. Don't get your hopes up is my advice, since I didn't put much effort into writing this. I just thought that this place could use something a little different.

"My teeth..."
This was the thought travelling through Hisao's head at precisely [TIME REMOVED FOR SECURITY MEASURES]. Continuing that thought, he added "...are falling apart." Indeed, Hisao's assessment on the status of his teeth was correct. This man was on a mental tangent today, as he continued to think to himself "Perhaps I am hasty in my conclusion. The best solution, in my opinion, is that I should collect further data from an unbiased source." Through a series of rectal gestures, and a Venn Diagram painted onto a thin blue practice mat, Hisao concluded that the first person who he would contact should be Shizune.

Walking, and continuing his one way mental rampage, he arrived at Shizune's location. A sordid room full of styrofoam furnishings encompassed the girl, who sat in a corner filling out styrofoam paperwork. When he tapped Shizune on the shoulder, she was immediately startled and turned quickly, apparently giving herself whiplash. Ignoring the grimace on her face, Hisao asked Shizune "I was checking my teeth and noticed that they were falling apart. I was wondering if you could confirm this." Hisao then opened his mouth and allowed Shizune to inspect his teeth. This venture would bear no fruit however, considering that Shizune's reaction was to copy Hisao's action. Greatly annoyed at this parody of his actions, Hisao frowned and remarked "You are rude." The next person that he would visit was Rin.

Hisao found Rin on the sidewalk, staring at a tree. He wondered at this somewhat confusing sight, and promptly asked Rin what she was doing. "Rin" he said, "what exactly are you doing?" Rin hesitated, then turned her head towards Hisao without taking her eyes off the tree, and replied "That tree is missing a branch." Hisao ogled the tree and saw that Rin was correct. He then said "Your observation is well placed, however I have a new observation for you to make. Perhaps you could inspect my teeth and tell me if they are falling apart." Opening his mouth once again, Hisao allowed Rin to view his incisors and cuspids with gusto. Several moments passed before Rin peered at Hisao's teeth and confirmed that his teeth were falling apart. Satisfied, Hisao asked Rin "Do you have any ideas on how to quell my teeth's dispersion?" To which Rin said "Perhaps I can paint them together."

This solution was a decent one. Hisao promptly agreed to the plan and Rin set to painting his teeth together. Several minutes later, a cascade of rainbow filled Hisao's mouth. The operation was successful, and stories of Hisao's wonderful teeth spread across the land. To this day, you may view his preserved teeth in the Smithsonian Museum. If you wish to learn more about Hisao's teeth, contact your local library.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
DuaneMoody

Re: Anti-Success

Post by DuaneMoody »

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT ROXIUS
Bara

Post by Bara »

DuaneMoody wrote:I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT ROXIUS
Too few typos; which proves its not Roxius. :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
ITS ANIME TIME!

Post by ITS ANIME TIME! »

DuaneMoody wrote:I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT ROXIUS
everyone who posts threads in fan fiction is a roxius alt account
Jyo_ni

Post by Jyo_ni »

What on earth did I just read?! I know it was good and I believe it was structured well if it has a structure but what did I just read?
k8n

Post by k8n »

Jyo_ni wrote:What on earth did I just read?! I know it was good and I believe it was structured well if it has a structure but what did I just read?
I'll tell you what you read, you read the art of a pure genius.
When life overpowers death flesh takes form, when death overpowers life bones take form."

~Other Ichigo~
JamiroquaiAlien

Post by JamiroquaiAlien »

I think... I think my brain is bleeding.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

Funny and forgivingly short.

How long did it take you?
Imagine me and you...
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

It took about 15 minutes to write, re-read, edit some things, re-read, edit some more things, then re-read it again. Like I said, I didn't put an excruciating amount of effort into this.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
fanatic

Post by fanatic »

i would totally let rin paint my teeth
nANDE

Post by nANDE »

He should've asked to paint him all, as its plain clear painted teeth outlived him by far :mrgreen:
We all are rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on coming and we can't escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves would guide you through another day
LeeEzekiel

Post by LeeEzekiel »

*standing ovation*