The death of Misha... *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Re: The death of Misha... *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

Post by Hans PK »

I'll pm ya. Can somebody more talented than me please put this train back on the rails?
What is there left to say?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Yes Misha can be annoying, but I love everyone in KS way too much. Sure they can go through bad times and heartache, but it would break my heart if in the end, something bad were to happen to any of them. No matter how dramatic.

I want everyone to have a happy ending.
Last edited by pandaphil on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Hans PK

Post by Hans PK »

I really feel sorry for Misha, in a way. No matter what happens, the closest she can get to a happy ending is a possible continuation of her unhealthy friendship with Shizune and Hisao. She's the only girl who you can't really help, and that just makes it hurt more.
Florentine

Post by Florentine »

I just skimmed through the Misha's suicide arc. And I just wanted to say...

NOOOO!!!!!
BRING ME BACK MY PURITY!!!!
BRING IT BACK I SAY!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING
Florentine

Post by Florentine »

I cannot unsee it
What have I done

My very first day in the forums, and I got rape!
Hans PK

Post by Hans PK »

I don't want to say "I told you so," but...
:lol:

Schadenfreude.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I really feel sorry for Misha, in a way. No matter what happens, the closest she can get to a happy ending is a possible continuation of her unhealthy friendship with Shizune and Hisao. She's the only girl who you can't really help, and that just makes it hurt more.
I don't really share that belief. Shizune's good ending has Misha become more independant from her friend and making her own plans rather than spend her life being Shizune's shadow. If she can take some time off from Shizune, she'll probably be able to get over her, maybe find someone else and still care about Shizune and Hisao as friends.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Guest Poster wrote:
I don't really share that belief. Shizune's good ending has Misha become more independant from her friend and making her own plans rather than spend her life being Shizune's shadow. If she can take some time off from Shizune, she'll probably be able to get over her, maybe find someone else and still care about Shizune and Hisao as friends.

This is good. If Hanako can start to make her own life in Lilly's arc, then surely Misha can as well. And theres always fanfic.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Hans PK wrote:Can somebody more talented than me please put this train back on the rails?
Your wish is my command. On topic, OR ELSE. A reread of the forum and game FAQs is strongly advised. :evil:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I thought we were back on topic?
Hans PK

Post by Hans PK »

Sorry. I really am.

ANYWAYS, can anyone recommend any good Misha fics besides "United States of Misha"? And "Pearly Whites" :lol:
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Doomish has some good ones. Braving the Storm is worth noting. You could also try looking through the KSG pastebin, though not having looked through there myself I can't vouch for how much or what content you may find in there.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Hans PK

Post by Hans PK »

Thanks for the info. Time to go fuel my addiction.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Hans PK wrote:I really feel sorry for Misha, in a way. No matter what happens, the closest she can get to a happy ending is a possible continuation of her unhealthy friendship with Shizune and Hisao. She's the only girl who you can't really help, and that just makes it hurt more.
She has the proper tragic story of KS, yeah. :(

And yes, Braving the Storm is very positive. Quite canon-breaking, but very cute. :)
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
ChaosWolf

Post by ChaosWolf »

Oddball wrote:*Cue Misha walking down the road alone while the sad Hulk theme plays.*
...Misha-Hulk is a disturbing idea. Rampaging green muscle-monster... with bright pink hair-drills. :shock: :lol: