Grid 1

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

BlackWaltzTheThird

Re: Grid 1

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Hoo boy. This topic is gonna last long, I can feel it. inb4locksandbans
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Well, the dev team don't like people talking about the alpha and beta. Goes to show just how much bad blood was flowing around during the low points of the production.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:Hoo boy. This topic is gonna last long, I can feel it. inb4locksandbans
There have been quite a few topics about Grid 1 on the forum if you look back at the older topics. I've even directly asked questions about it in the ASK thread before, people have used the old grahics in some of the various make funny images topics, and I haven't ever seen anybody step in and say anything.

Now the leaked script, that's another story altogether. That's off limits.
Not Dead Yet
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

Xanatos wrote:
win746 wrote:Where can I get Grid 1?
Google. Seriously, it's not hard to find at all. Did you even try?
I've tried and haven't had much luck. The only links I find are to this 22 mb file called Grid1 Extraction, which seems to be just images and nothing else.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I would presume that would be it. They probably only did have images. No music and other frills.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Dr. Casey wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Google. Seriously, it's not hard to find at all. Did you even try?
I've tried and haven't had much luck. The only links I find are to this 22 mb file called Grid1 Extraction, which seems to be just images and nothing else.
World's best kept secrets are hidden on the second page of Google results.

No, I'm kidding. I've been searching for a number of hours, too. So far, no luck.

Let's just keep hoping it's out there somewhere. Which it probably is.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Dr. Casey wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Google. Seriously, it's not hard to find at all. Did you even try?

No, I'm kidding. I've been searching for a number of hours, too. So far, no luck.

It's on the first page if you use the most obvious search terms... :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
win746

Post by win746 »

Xanatos wrote:
Umber wrote:
Dr. Casey wrote:I've tried and haven't had much luck. The only links I find are to this 22 mb file called Grid1 Extraction, which seems to be just images and nothing else.

It's on the first page if you use the most obvious search terms... :lol:
Okay okay, I found it. :P

Looks really..... dark. :?
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

The visual style bears a striking resemblance to the Tsukihime visual novel. Here, take a look.

Tsukihime:

Grid 1:
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:It's on the first page if you use the most obvious search terms... :lol:
Please tell this tired Swede those obvious search terms. :arrow:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:It's on the first page if you use the most obvious search terms... :lol:
Please tell this tired Swede those obvious search terms. :arrow:
"katawa shoujo grid1 download"

Fuck, you're like a technologically-challenged grandmother...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I think Grid1 could lead to some interesting fan fiction. I definitely found the artwork interesting. For a novice artist like me, even sprites like in Grid1 would be considered superb art skill to me. It's not that I can't draw, but creating something very good takes hours just for a simple pencil of a waist up image. Seriously, something like this takes me two hours.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

^ Dat arm. o.O

Still, that's really good compared to what many can do. xD
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I don't think the arm looks that bad compared to the original...
Attachments
Image3.png
Image3.png (721.54 KiB) Viewed 5854 times
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I want to bump this thread cause as I've said before, I actually like Grid1 a lot. I enjoy how it has different ways to meet the girls. I'm curious about everyone's favorites for each girl. Personally, it's a tie between meeting Hanako at the end of the day, and seeing her laugh a few times, and the other part where she gives Hisao a bit of a tour of the school. Then again, it's not bad when you meet her and Lilly at dinner time in the cafeteria...

Ah heck, as long as it's Hanako, the paths are my favorite. :)